IGNORED

RIP Rhys Celeste aka Microlith

MadameChaos

I'm at a loss for words. I've talked to him before over Soundcloud. He seems like a top guy. I've been listening to his music a lot the past few months. Like others have said, he had so much ahead of him.

Fuck, what a loss. I don't know what to say...

The closing song on this takes on a whole new meaning:

https://microlith.bandcamp.com/album/1234

He will be missed.

Man, that was a downer listening to that. Really beautiful track though. 

edit: someone post a banger to lift our spirits 

This is hell.. for more than like half a year only tracks I've had in my phone were Microlith. Today before work I've put some AFx in.. first post on fb while I got to work was....

Rhys, Your music will live in our hearts forever. <3 :braindance:

wtf i've been flash downloading some of the lushest unreleased tracks he would upload in full to his soundcloud and then delete shortly thereafter... but i caught some gems. he was super talented and made great layered analogue tunes with bittersweet melodies braided throughout each track. each track is so varied and evolved throughout. i dunno what to say other then praise his creatively and unique style and sound. his music has been the backdrop of the past year or so for me, as he was really active on soundcloud. so sad and shocking. i'm uploading these tunes to youtube for sure now...

Archived