IGNORED

[AF005Z] V/A - 'Voiceless Z'

Extralife

https://analogicalforce.bandcamp.com/album/af005z-v-a-voiceless-z-2017

Super excited for this one...

Analogical Force drops the third and last part in the voiceless series taking no prisoners. For this EP AF mastermind Pervert has teamed up with incendiary friends to deliver a must for the collectors of the label. Heavy line up that includes the Hamburg’s well respected Helena Hauff, Zurich’s acid lover CCO (50% of Savage Grounds), the legendary UK techno imprint B12, Canada’s Suction Records co-funder Lowfish and Utrecht based Endfest. Stunning 5-track record with loads of acid-drenched techno, super wide basslines, melancholic pads, slamming 808’s…enough to fill brains as well as floors. Dedicated to Rhys Celeste, the force is strong with you. 

Unlike the other Voiceless comps, I hardly know anyone on this one (except Helena and B12). Excited! Previews tell me it's the most 'techno-oriented' one of the four which turns out convenient as I'm really into techno atm.

• 1 month later...

Another solid release from AF.

B12 track is special in particular. Don't overlook his new Firescope stuff, peeps.

Oh, and respect the fact that Lowfish is releasing again. One of the most underrated IDM artists ever.

First listen through, reallllllly nice release. Has a bit more laid back or relaxed of a feel to me, compared to the other 2. It's a nice capstone for the series I think.

Thx AF!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived