IGNORED

Acid Jeep - Rhythm Magnet

Uros

a0238244334_16.jpg

A few words from the PR department

"Rhythm Magnet is the debut release by the all-purpose sonic LSD vehicle Acid Jeep, broadcasting high grade machine-made acid worldwide from the scorching metropolis of Houston, Texas.

This squelchy warehouse material is characterised by chunky acid grooves and hypnotic lead lines, moving through 7 tracks of pounding hyper-dynamic rhythms and curling bleeps’n’bass made using an array of hardware. Despite utilising a sound palette that will be familiar to most ravers and braindancers, Acid Jeep is able to take dancefloors to previously unknown destinations with his fresh take on a style that, whilst pulling influences rooted in Detroit, has been more euro-centric in recent years."

Tracklist:

Magnetic
Freq Seeker
Clap Noise Altitude
Wasp Rhythm
Processing
Acid Stitch
End Game

Pre-orders here: https://loveloverecords.bandcamp.com/album/rhythm-magnet

Yo samfez. Will you sell this exclusively on Bandcamp or is it posssible to buy this straight from LoveLove/Greedbag at some point? Asking because the costs for shipping and handling + bc fees raise the extra costs to skies if ordered straight from bandcamp... Thanks!

Hey Grumpy Old Daddy, good question!

It will be available on our own store very soon, just waiting on some tweaks to a few things but it should be ready soon....it's a hell of a lot cheaper on our site for people across the pond in the states!

• 2 weeks later...

This is some raw, unfiltered acid madness. Reminds me of the excellent Return to the Acid Planet LP by Funkstorung, but reduced down to perfection.

Proud of my fellow Houstonite! When will I hear some of this live on the Bayous?

Archived