• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of my favorite new electronic artists. He seems to be finding his own voice quickly. I'm really looking forward to my cassette showing up!

that middle section of cephalopoda has won me over so hard. how the drums are introduced as their own thing then sort of just dance in the lull till the next bar where they're fully in sync.

great personality, very human tracks  :music:

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

So, I suppose "ice core" is meant to cut out rather abruptly at the end? Could have done with a smoother ending, but cool tune nonetheless...

Anyway, I said it before and I'll say it again: "syzygy grey" is my jam! :music:

Shit, this is really great start to finish. I like that there's a pretty unique sound palette that ties all of the track together. Like Donkey Kong Country mixed with Drukqs era Aphex (I hear some of the same samples from Taking Control if I'm not mistaken?)

Looking forward to hearing more from this mystery artist, a very promising start.

This release is the BOMB, been listening all week! A LOT better than his previous effort indeed! (which wasn't per se bad, of course, it's just that this is much more refined, energetic, complex and - honestly - mastered a lot better)

^ You too greedy. Baklava, Bazilleon, Craps, Sijo and Soundcloud = 82 tracks....within a year! But then again when he drops another release I'll buy it in a heart beat so I guess I'm guilty too.

Listened to this 4 times last weekend and like it's been already said millions of times this release is a winner. I also agree with those who think this is more solid and coherent than Bazilleon although I really like it too. IMO Baklava kinda follows the trails where the latter half of Bazilleon left off. The tracks here remind me of SNR which is one of my favorite zvλd tracks hands down. Really loving these warm and bubbly soundscapes. One of those few artists who genuinely have an own style.

^ You too greedy. Baklava, Bazilleon, Craps, Sijo and Soundcloud = 82 tracks....within a year! But then again when he drops another release I'll buy it in a heart beat so I guess I'm guilty too.

Listened to this 4 times last weekend and like it's been already said millions of times this release is a winner. I also agree with those who think this is more solid and coherent than Bazilleon although I really like it too. IMO Baklava kinda follows the trails where the latter half of Bazilleon left off. The tracks here remind me of SNR which is one of my favorite zvλd tracks hands down. Really loving these warm and bubbly soundscapes. One of those few artists who genuinely have an own style.

crap7 + crap8 [lost at sea] = Craps?

Well, Craps :cisfor:

Found from the webz originally by VeryHonest. For more info check the Bazilleon thread. I got the picture you've missed these.

Well, Craps :cisfor:

Found from the webz originally by VeryHonest. For more info check the Bazilleon thread. I got the picture you've missed these.

Craptacular!

• 3 weeks later...