IGNORED

zvλd - Baklava

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably a coincidence but I just realized that his soundcloud profile picture is the Library of Babel and he's on Occult Research records.

seems he shares a lot in common with someone else.

seems he shares a lot in common with someone else.

zv doesn't have any other pseudonyms on OR.

But he makes nice tunes and I hope to see another release from him this year =)

Edit: actually I'll admit I don't know who bewwip is but it's not really the same style so I don't think it's him.

I was referencing a different person And as far as I know yes, Bewwip is 4rd.

I just meant that's the only artist on OR I wasn't sure of, sorry. I know you didn't mean them. =P

Were you referencing Mattias perchance?

zv is not Mattias, if he was.

Were you referencing Mattias perchance?

Yeah, although I don't hear any obvious connection outside of a couple tracks like people have mentioned. He (Rolando) said he's a big fan of Borges and mentioned the Library of Babel as well as having a Trackermatte release on OR, connections with other people on the label and no other releases with them since. Just thought it was an interesting coincidence. If it was Mattias that would be fucking crazy that he could flip his style like that.

Would be funny if it was the other Östling brother...

I think he's totally capable of flipping his style and has just enough mischief about him to do this.  Thread to The Burglar, please attend and deny your involvement in this.  Ithankyou

Archived