IGNORED

What should autechre do next

Soloman Tump

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fully algorithmic defined by parameters, variations of which are rendered on the fly for each individual consumer.  somewhat like AE_LIVE, but just for you, because you are special.  first algorithm available exclusively from bleepstores early 202X

They should make a pro-Trump, Brexit, Le Pen etc record and everybody's like "fuck Ae" and "well, perhaps i was a bit too enthusiastic towards them..."

I'm going to loop that album and yell

Okey so you can program max/msp to sound like a Minimoog - 100% pure analog.

Awesome!

pfft, come back to me when they've mastered the lute, now that would be something truly awesome.

Awesome!

using software instead of hardware is like having a band without vocals. Just... no no no no no.
But... there are SO MANY great vocal-less bands

Are you just trolling?

Autechre should bring peace and liberty over the world, free all people from suppression, illness, poverty and violence....

...and collab with one of the old electronic music guys, like Dockstader or Subotnick (or even a free jazz band, how cool would that be? [not very cool probably, but still])

And still waiting for the Skrillex collab

Just keep doing what they have done the last 10 years would be ok by me... (please no collabs or visual stuff) exai and elseq are so extremely great, just more great music will be perfect.

limp bizkit is all i can say in reponse to some recent comments in this thread..

just...

limp...

bizkit....

they should do next whatever the fuck it is they want to do next.

just do it soon pls

✔BEST ANSWER

using software instead of hardware is like having a band without vocals. Just... no no no no no.

wat-gif.gif

What a preposterous notion! Why, I can't even think of a single example of such a band!

Awesome!

But... there are SO MANY great vocal-less bands

Are you just trolling?

It's a reference to this: https://forum.watmm.com/topic/92459-shobaleader-one-elektrac-new-album-listen-to-journey-to-reedham/page-3?do=findComment&comment=2531575

Archived