IGNORED

Heorge Garrison & Steinvord speculation

Bitraete

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is genuinely not clickbait to me. Aphex performing live novel version of Heorge Garrison that comes nothing closer to Steinvord (which comes nothing closer to Drukqs). How can you not be happy? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

I remember a comment he posted on SoundCloud about Drukqs 2.... and here's that comment (Wikipedia):

In answer to the questions I keep getting asked. ccai pt2 , part 1 is Drukqs, as that was the first thing I released that utilised computer controlled instruments, namely a modified Yamaha disklavier, 2nd gen and a couple of midi controlled solenoid based drum mechanisms I made just after I got the Disklavier.

I don't understand why people are still asking for Drukqs 2 when he literally admitted that CCAI is the sequel...

No, it's just Heorge Garrison.  It's called Nag Champa Breaks and this soundcloud profile renamed it to Drukqs 2.0. 

EDIT:  Oh that's your channel lol wtf.

Either way idfc who made it it's amazing, I was just listening to it tons yesterday.  I love it

i thought it sounded reworked, too.

was listening to serge fenix rendered today and noticed it has a steinvord / heorge sound to it

Yes! That live performance has a multitude of nuances from the original Heorge workings.

I'm actually glad that the title was re-written by mods.

If you go back earlier in the original youtube video I linked to, you can hear a lot of differences between the original Heorge release and the Texas set.

Either aphex and that person are mates and collaborating, or it's just Aphex.

Archived