IGNORED

Fxbip Experimental Braindance

fxbip

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice. What are you using for those stutters? 

How many different patches are used in a song like this.

This is the full project screen shot.So 18 synth patches all together in this one.

The stutter synth is absynth 5.

post-9151-0-72063900-1520916058_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Listened to Electroid.Concussion and digged it. There is variation all the way thru and while it's pretty funky and has some old-school feeling to it there are elements that make it sound very fresh and novel. I'm talking specifically about some of the breaks that give you the feeling that the tempo is changing while it's really not and the timbres in the bass section that are very tasty. Overall I perceive a cheerful and kind of playful vibe. Nice work

Great as usual . I really dig your bass work in this last time ... some of it reminds me of the JK stuff from Plus 10 which I loved ... great evolving melodies and unpredictable twists ... u have an album coming ?

Got an album and an EP coming VERY SOON,the good stuff.A lot of the tracks that were/are in this thread will be release in the next few months.Love JK thanks!

Listened to Electroid.Concussion and digged it. There is variation all the way thru and while it's pretty funky and has some old-school feeling to it there are elements that make it sound very fresh and novel. I'm talking specifically about some of the breaks that give you the feeling that the tempo is changing while it's really not and the timbres in the bass section that are very tasty. Overall I perceive a cheerful and kind of playful vibe. Nice work

Cheeeers! :D playful??? I think thats the first time someone told me this! niiice

Was indeed trying to experiment a lot with songwriting,track progression ,melodies and harmonic texture in this,a LOT of work goes into this to make it perpetually evolving and progressing.Its very hard but very rewarding,these kind of tracks are my particular favorites to make but some poeple dont feel them so much cause there is too much going on, so glad that you're feeling the crazyness as well! :D

Thanks for listening guys

just went on a trip across your discography, god damn I love your drum arrangements. All your covers on Bandcamp are beautiful, did you paint them?

Hey thanks! yeah i painted them! :)

https://soundcloud.com/fxbip/bipomikro

oh man bipo is dope!. may i suggest you put some widening on the hi hats (adding like 35 ms delay to the R channel) to spread the landscape a bit? only quibble i have is that this thing could be bigger! vaster!

just went on a trip across your discography, god damn I love your drum arrangements. All your covers on Bandcamp are beautiful, did you paint them?

Hey thanks! yeah i painted them! :)

https://soundcloud.com/fxbip/bipomikro

oh man bipo is dope!. may i suggest you put some widening on the hi hats (adding like 35 ms delay to the R channel) to spread the landscape a bit? only quibble i have is that this thing could be bigger! vaster!

Yeah you might be right about the hats.Will have to try wider hats next time.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived