IGNORED

Fxbip Experimental Braindance

fxbip

More brainmental excellence my friend. I love those crazy hoov-y type synths, especially around 3:58. 

Yeah this riff is quite wild!One of the wildest ive ever done in fact.Glad you like the mental braindancin' :P 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn, thanks for releasing an album mr! 

Cheers! i have so many fucking tracks to release! had to let some free before getting constipated forever! hahaha

gotta say, I have been playing Poems nonstop. Fxbip, your shit is so legit. never stop

Glad to hear! Cheers!

I won't stop soon! I'm addicted to the lush to the bone!

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the schizo feel of this one, and the mix is stellar. The hats dragging behind the rest of the track during parts of the breakdown gives it a really organic feel, and that bass pops through perfectly in my cans. I almost want to hear a bit more of that last synth that kicks in around 3:57.

this one stresses me out, like it's being played by someone who is stuck in a cage and is trying to break out. and then the cage starts getting smaller...

Probably because that's exactly how i felt making it haha

should probably never play this live or i will cause a mass panic attack hahaha

Archived