Fxbip Experimental Braindance

fxbip

its a lot of detuned stuff for me tho

:P well its the point

i love detuning

detuning rush to the brain=lush

but yeah...i like it over the top i guess haha

you make it hard to keep up with you mate! bleu and funk, instaboughted

Hehehe got some more coming to !! i hold them tracks for so long now its like the barrage has been opened and it wont stop hahaha

Thanks for support mate!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is excellent. Reminds me of Cylob Quantum Looneyverse which i absolutely love. You da man.

Thx! :P 

few another ones in similar style

https://soundcloud.com/fxbip/the-bip-funk

https://soundcloud.com/fxbip/alien-funk-erotica

• 2 weeks later...
Really analord/tuss-ish, really good energy and perfect aphexy touches. Composition progresses well, was this made in a NLE or tracker?

as always, very nice. can't help but wonder what you'd do with a funkier track. you're sounds and melodies are great but i'd like to hear something slower and dancier/funkier. gonna go through your SC to see if there's something in there like that :)

Really analord/tuss-ish, really good energy and perfect aphexy touches. Composition progresses well, was this made in a NLE or tracker?

Thanks! :)

everything is made in Reaper

I never use Trackers,i do own renoise but dont like it so much,especially for melodies.

Not at ease with trackers to compose melodically.

as always, very nice. can't help but wonder what you'd do with a funkier track. you're sounds and melodies are great but i'd like to hear something slower and dancier/funkier. gonna go through your SC to see if there's something in there like that :)

Like this maybe? got a bunch of tracks like that

https://soundcloud.com/fxbip/analogue-bloom-wet-rev-mix

Langueurs is fab as usual - excellent synth sounds, mixing etc, lots of detail.

I have a genuine question - are you totally satisfied with the music you're making now or do you have other ambitions? (I just ask because it all sounds so finished and polished so I wondered if you consider this an end point, or if you're still in a process)

:) thanks!

I must say i am indeed quite satisfied with it,the sounds i'm doing right now.It was basically what i was aiming for when starting out 7 years ago.

Was a lot of hard work and trial and errors to get to that point.

But im still enjoying making it a lot,its a need,to create such tracks,it has become an addiction and an obsession,i get craving to make them,

they are the most enjoyable to make for me and the process of making them is as important as the results if not more.

Getting lost in the flow,cleaning my mind from the shit happening with composing and self expression.

So im gonna keep making these,and pushing this sound as far as i can.And you can always get better,there is no limit really.

Making shows,and releasing these in the wild is next now.Getting a decent label could be cool even if its not the most important point for me in the act of making music,i truly do it because its a need,even if i would never have a good label or shows i would not mind that much because the act of creation and the results are enought for me,and everything else is a bonus.

But music is about sharing as well so would like it to blossom in that aspect as well.

Im into improvisation a lot as well,im starting doing project with friends and peers

and also contemplating getting some course into ear training to make classical music,quartets especially.

Always had an interest in classical,i improvise on piano a lot and i can actually compose decent classical but as im self taught my ear training and solfeggio and pure sight reading is not the best.

So this could be my next challenge for me,learn ear training and be able to compose on paper the good old way.

Archived