fxbip

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow very nice! Love it.

Did you use a tracker for this one?

she dreams is very nice mate

Thanks guys! :) 

Yeah ,i tried to make the beats cleaner and more dynamic and loud because of you Gemini hahaha :P 

No tracker.I never use trackers,i don't feel at ease making melodies and even beats for that matter in a tracker.

Im too used to piano roll.I do have renoise but it never clicked with me.

I only use Reaper.

I think this might be my favorite tracks of yours. Super well produced and that overly saturated synth near the end is beautiful.

The main lead (the dirty one that starts playing at 0:06) doesn't really sit that well in the mix though. I like the sound of it, but it sounds like it needs to be EQ'd a bit to fit the rest of the soundscape :)

I think this might be my favorite tracks of yours. Super well produced and that overly saturated synth near the end is beautiful.

The main lead (the dirty one that starts playing at 0:06) doesn't really sit that well in the mix though. I like the sound of it, but it sounds like it needs to be EQ'd a bit to fit the rest of the soundscape :)

Thanks! 

Mixing is driving crazy :P but im getting there

Acid track made with Monologue and Tetra.

Just got the monologue should be more stuff made with it soon.

https://soundcloud.com/fxbip/monolo

11/10 bipper! really loving it. the monologue sounds excellent. still deciding on what to buy atm, looking at the monologue big time...need a good sequencer more than anything tbh) anywho yeah love it!

Tetra,Jx8p with self made tuning created with Alt-Tuner plugin https://soundcloud.com/fxbip/life-tragedy

Acid track made with Monologue and Tetra.

Just got the monologue should be more stuff made with it soon.

https://soundcloud.com/fxbip/monolo

11/10 bipper! really loving it. the monologue sounds excellent. still deciding on what to buy atm, looking at the monologue big time...need a good sequencer more than anything tbh) anywho yeah love it!

Cheers my Funky Mop boy!!!

Monologue is really cool and fun.

Of course try it first if you can(as with any synth)

But i think it's great!

The motion recording feature is fkin sick.Makes real unique acid pattern.

wow! rad music you're making fxbip, i really like what i've heard so far! 

lovely detunediness =) and they're put together really nicely... i love how lots of these tracks (i haven't gone through the whole thread yet) have the feeling of sometimes getting out of control/falling over themselves, then getting untangled again and bouncing on their merry way.. something i'm always into in braindancey stuff.. 

fxbip, i really like your work and it's very much obvious that you're a very talented guy, you have it all...(melody, rhythm, technical knowledge) but your music is too aphexyy. just toooooo much, man... imo

i mean, wouldnt it be time to find your own voice in all this? imo, you waste your talent on copycatting

i'm usually fine with copycatting but i just feel that you can do much more than that

fxbip, i really like your work and it's very much obvious that you're a very talented guy, you have it all...(melody, rhythm, technical knowledge) but your music is too aphexyy. just toooooo much, man... imo

i mean, wouldnt it be time to find your own voice in all this? imo, you waste your talent on copycatting

i'm usually fine with copycatting but i just feel that you can do much more than that

I get what you mean man

But

You know what Autechre said when asked for advices:''Do what the fuck you want to do''

I do what i do,like i do because that's what i want to do and that's what like to do.

I dont care about anything else.

Im not out there to prove to people im original or mega innovative or anything.

I just make what i want to listen to.

I just like to make these kind of tunes,cause i find it highly stimulating to make and listen to ,its my favorite kind of stuff and i can express myself that way.

I would be in fact more dishonest to myself making something else only to be original or innovative or to prove something to others  or whatever instead of doing what i like to do the most,which is the braindance tunes.

I pretty much make braindances tunes cause i want more tunes in that style to listen to and thats basically it.

That being said i make some things that are different and not aphexy,my impros especially.

Like this.

also weird experimental like this

i understand. sorry if i was rude... :emb:  im sick, have fever, bronchitis. i mean, gotta be that, not my lovely personality  :emotawesomepm9:

p.s. these two tracks are quite good

i understand. sorry if i was rude... :emb:  im sick, have fever, bronchitis. i mean, gotta be that, not my lovely personality  :emotawesomepm9:

p.s. these two tracks are quite good

:P 

dont worry

Damn winter,flu season.5 was sick myself last week.Beyond zombified.

Here some more 120bpm microtonal braindancin' cause im lovin it

https://soundcloud.com/fxbip/inceptio

Archived