IGNORED

Actress - AZD

It's weird when you feel out of step with the consensus view. I get this with Actress/OPN & Andy Stott.

It's the same for me when watmm blows their load over The Other People Place: Lifestyles of the Laptop Café. The greatness just doesn't quite compute and you wonder why.

Edited by beerwolf

I get this with Actress/OPN 

Same

It's weird when you feel out of step with the consensus view. I get this with Actress/OPN & Andy Stott.

The greatness just doesn't quite compute and you wonder why.

Sometimes I come back to artists YEARS later (3+) and it clicks but that hasn't happened with Actress or Burial yet. There was an actress track a few pages back that I liked but that's the first. 

Tastes change over time I guess. There was once a time where all I listened to was jungle or dnb. =/

there's one more thing about actress that ppl tend to forget... he looks and sounds cool! he's an europian but black, he's tall, handsome young black, masculine, macho, he wears hoodies, talks cool, looks cool on stage... totally opposite to the usual white, 7.5-10 kg overweight, nerdy, with glasses, anemic, asexual/impotent look and behaving

there's one more thing about actress that ppl tend to forget... he looks and sounds cool! he's an europian but black, he's tall, handsome young black, masculine, macho, he wears hoodies, talks cool, looks cool on stage... totally opposite to the usual white, 7.5-10 kg overweight, nerdy, with glasses, anemic, asexual/impotent look and behaving

i agree, he does kinda look cool, i enjoy the music a lot more now

It's the same for me when watmm blows their load over The Other People Place: Lifestyles of the Laptop Café. The greatness just doesn't quite compute and you wonder why.

Read the rules you two.

Shan't! I'll give this a listen, though. Sorry if derailing.

Never make excuses on watmm! 

Never let the enemy will see the chink in your armour!

That Evil Dr Lopez will be cackling in his cave at your weakness!

He'll pop up soon and do a psychological-death-style-rabbit-punch into the nerve centre of your brain and ask you to explain the reasons why you have come to this Neanderthal conclusion!

Never say sorry!

Shan't! I'll give this a listen, though. Sorry if derailing.

Never let the enemy will see the chink 

giphy.gif

that one bit on wonder showzen was the source for the band name das racist 

i agree, he does kinda look cool, i enjoy the music a lot more now

getting wet? nothing weird, that's normal if you're white, 7.5-10 kg overweight, nerdy, with glasses and anemic-looking

i'm still loving AZD, it's got me hooked !!

Nimbus is like digital raindrops on an alien planet ... it sets such a nice scene for the rest of the album

• 3 weeks later...