IGNORED

GAS - Narkopop

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well these reactions are making me feel I need to get this. Before I was thinking do I really need another Gas album (based on a wiz through the samples).

This is incredible. Narkopop11, the vinyl exclusive track blows my mind. The horns are so triumphant. I listened to that track 3 times in a row after listening to the whole album.

This is incredible. Narkopop11, the vinyl exclusive track blows my mind. The horns are so triumphant. I listened to that track 3 times in a row after listening to the whole album.

Narkopop 11 is total opiate chill.

This whole album... beyond my words currently.

Mine shipped already from Kompakt. I only botched the postcode and now it's been delayed. Package is somewhere in the country at least.

I succumbed and dloaded it, so I could hear this album. Gorgeous.

Guest transmisiones ferox

was listening to the Narkopop last night, what a trip, at first it's kind of nothing special, but at the track 3-4 you are in, try it for your self

good, fuck im

I didn't enjoy this at all. It's drab and boring. And far too long. Part of the problem for me, is that the sounds he chooses are just not that interesting - having them lopped over and over again is excruciating.

I'm in the states and ordered from Bleep and thought it would take a couple of weeks but lo and behold a package shows up yesterday with Kompakt tape and its Narkopop. Good times. 

Finally have the time to sit down and listen to this, thoroughly enjoying it.

Of the earlier Gas album it seems closest in style to Pop, hence the name maybe.

Not pressing play on Fantano's shit ever again but I'm curious, what's so lol about the review?

Archived