IGNORED

finally over a week long bout of seriously powerful anxiety attacks.

pcock

3 parts are made by self oscillating the intelllijel rainmakers comb section, 1 part is a string sample run through its delay+comb, and 1 part is elements run through the delay section. it really is a mindblowingly powerful bit of kit, ive never experienced anything quite like it in the box.

This is great, man! Great atmosphere. I bet that if you were to perform a PET scan on an ant it would sound something like this ;)
How about adding a simple and deep bass line? Just some super simple notes. Could just be some deep 808 notes just to add some weight to it

anxiety sucks

why do people have to have it?

Fear, okay, I understand why one should have fear. Fear is directed and with reason. It solves problems.

But anxiety is hazy and indefinite, you aren't even necessarily aware of it.

It just sucks and should be eradicated from this plantet, just like all black people

i probably have it cos i spent most of my 20's off my tits. been drug free and eating a shittonne of vegetables for 2017, but my body is still mellowing out and catching up i think. 

anxiety sucks

why do people have to have it?

Fear, okay, I understand why one should have fear. Fear is directed and with reason. It solves problems.

But anxiety is hazy and indefinite, you aren't even necessarily aware of it.

It just sucks and should be eradicated from this plantet, just like all black people

i dunno man, anxiety is still fear, it's just a more meta-fear is all

i actually high passed everything with the intention of adding a big, deep, dub kick to it today. 

I really like the track the way it is! I feel some deep pillowy low end would resolve the anxiousness and nullify the intent.

i probably have it cos i spent most of my 20's off my tits. been drug free and eating a shittonne of vegetables for 2017, but my body is still mellowing out and catching up i think. 

I know the feeling. Shit calms down, at least it did for me when I hit my 30's. I Dig the tune by the way. 

Archived