Lada Laika thread

Lada Laika

Real nice first track, very u-ziq or saw1 with some TRDJA/HAB glitch, slightly Last Step vibes too. Love the smooth mastering tone, the melodies are pretty and delay echo is always welcome in my house, really lovely Analord bridge chords and melody!

Real nice first track, very u-ziq or saw1 with some TRDJA/HAB glitch, slightly Last Step vibes too. Love the smooth mastering tone, the melodies are pretty and delay echo is always welcome in my house, really lovely Analord bridge chords and melody!

thank you for the kind words and ears!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow ursine is a standout for me. nice mixing, although i would utilize the stereo field a little more, not a lot of panning going on.

your composition is top notch for sure

thank you! stereo image is definitely something i constantly strive to improve. gotta get spatial

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not Lada Laika stuff, but an excerpt from a live jam with a friend of mine. Might revisit the perc in this, might just leave it and rerecord a new take, but we're pretty happy about how this turned out, considering it was our first time + improv. 

https://soundcloud.com/ladalaika/crane-and-crane-island-cranes-excerpt

i'm a bit late, just catching up.. gosh i adore Echolalia from the previous page.. when those bendy notes come in near the end...! *swoon*. really sweet stuff :)

• 1 month later...

Very nice feel to this, I especially like when those soaring synth lines come in half way through. I feel like i'm noticing some clipping sounds and noise, not sure if that's intentional or not.

Very nice feel to this, I especially like when those soaring synth lines come in half way through. I feel like i'm noticing some clipping sounds and noise, not sure if that's intentional or not.

thanks! I'll take a look into those pops. it's probably one of the delays.