IGNORED

How brilliant are Autechre?

dingformung

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a time I was just getting a bit bored with the prospect of 'another' Autechre album, I just wasn't punching the air with joy. But since seeing them live and listening to Elseq I'm in total awe of them.

When are we finally getting a AE subforum?! JOOOOOYREEEEXXXXXX

sorry :(

There was a time I was just getting a bit bored with the prospect of 'another' Autechre album, I just wasn't punching the air with joy. But since seeing them live and listening to Elseq I'm in total awe of them.

yeah, seeing them live definitely changed my perception of their music

I listen to it much louder now, haha

Fascinating thing about AE is that you think you know a track and then you listen to it in another mindset and it offers so much more aspects to you that you weren't aware of. Autechre's music is like a fractal, you can zoom in endlessly and always find small genious details and long-term sound manipulations in their songs - I'm so happy we can enjoy their sounds. People who don't know AE or who don't enjoy AE are missing out something and I hope I don't miss out anything as good as AE at the very moment. It's difficult to find something as interesting and awesome indeed. Short: I really really like them and I don't care if you care but I had to say this because it's important to say good things about good things

When are we finally getting a AE subforum?! JOOOOOYREEEEXXXXXX

sorry :(

yeah, seeing them live definitely changed my perception of their music

I listen to it much louder now, haha

Fascinating thing about AE is that you think you know a track and then you listen to it in another mindset and it offers so much more aspects to you that you weren't aware of. Autechre's music is like a fractal, you can zoom in endlessly and always find small genious details and long-term sound manipulations in their songs - I'm so happy we can enjoy their sounds. People who don't know AE or who don't enjoy AE are missing out something and I hope I don't miss out anything as good as AE at the very moment. It's difficult to find something as interesting and awesome indeed. Short: I really really like them and I don't care if you care but I had to say this because it's important to say good things about good things

I think they are even more brilliant than the hype suggests

Please point me to the hype. Where is it?

Also, just count the number of posts in the ae subforum. That's how brilliant they are.

Archived