IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

note the nature of the studies - in vitro/ model animals

not saying that cannabinoids may not have some benefit, and they might even be great adjuncts to traditional treatments -

but meanwhile, in the real world, with the iterative development of conventional chemotherapy treatments;

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/leukemia-childhood-survival-1.4066589

yep, having a positive result in a test tube is no big deal really, there are numerous substances that will kill a cancer cell like that, getting it to work in an actual patient is a whole other thing. and results with rodents rarely actually translate into humans, especially when it comes to cancer.

there's been no large scale studies at all showing positive results from treating cancer with cannabinoids. there is lots of good research showing it works with preventing nausea, relief from chronic pain and as a multiple sclerosis treatment, but that's about it. there was a big meta study that came out this year and that's the conclusion they came to. https://www.nap.edu/read/24625/chapter/2

Smh @ people who fault weed for their own, unrelated laziness

But cannabis does alter dopamine levels which directly correlates to a decrease in motivation. So do a lot of other things, but it would be stupid to deny that it doesn't have any effect on motivation in frequent users.

Duh, but there are still many smokers that have no issue with motivation (i think they're called industrious stoners? Functional stoners?). If a person is so effected by cannabis, then that would be their own case. It goes without saying that different people have different reactions with different substances. It's still my personal conviction that the issue lies within the individual, regardless of drug use. They'll be lazy independent of how much or little they smoke. Weed certainly doesnt help such a disposition, but it certainly aint the root of the problem

Obviously people can be functional users, but that doesn't change the fact that cannabis artificially alters dopamine levels which affects how much dopamine your body naturally produces over time.

note the nature of the studies - in vitro/ model animals

not saying that cannabinoids may not have some benefit, and they might even be great adjuncts to traditional treatments -

but meanwhile, in the real world, with the iterative development of conventional chemotherapy treatments;

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/leukemia-childhood-survival-1.4066589

yep, having a positive result in a test tube is no big deal really, there are numerous substances that will kill a cancer cell like that, getting it to work in an actual patient is a whole other thing. and results with rodents rarely actually translate into humans, especially when it comes to cancer.

there's been no large scale studies at all showing positive results from treating cancer with cannabinoids. there is lots of good research showing it works with preventing nausea, relief from chronic pain and as a multiple sclerosis treatment, but that's about it. there was a big meta study that came out this year and that's the conclusion they came to. https://www.nap.edu/read/24625/chapter/2

yeah

in summary

if you have cancer, go see a doctor

don't take the advice of some guy who isn't aware that the skull has, and has always had, various foramen though which nerves and blood vessels pass which provide sensation and blood supply to your face - and instead thinks the fact that he has only just noticed this is some mystical effect rather than his shitty memory, or the fact that he never knew these facts in the first place

sorry to bring darkness and hate to the thread, but bullshit is bullshit

there's been no large scale studies at all showing positive results from treating cancer with cannabinoids.

I've been doing the Cannabis real life study with positive results for 24 years :)

I haven't gone to the doctor for cancer screenings or checkups pertaining to the long term after effects from my treatments

I cure myself with Cannabis

Love&Light:)

Smh @ people who fault weed for their own, unrelated laziness

But cannabis does alter dopamine levels which directly correlates to a decrease in motivation. So do a lot of other things, but it would be stupid to deny that it doesn't have any effect on motivation in frequent users.

Duh, but there are still many smokers that have no issue with motivation (i think they're called industrious stoners? Functional stoners?). If a person is so effected by cannabis, then that would be their own case. It goes without saying that different people have different reactions with different substances. It's still my personal conviction that the issue lies within the individual, regardless of drug use. They'll be lazy independent of how much or little they smoke. Weed certainly doesnt help such a disposition, but it certainly aint the root of the problem

Obviously people can be functional users, but that doesn't change the fact that cannabis artificially alters dopamine levels which affects how much dopamine your body naturally produces over time.

Ok

I've been drinking Coca Cola and various other sodas for 35 years, never had cancer or heart problems or diabetes (yet! sadlol) so it must be a preventative. Amazing results for Coca ColaTM

One thing I hate about myself is how as I've got older I've become so cynical about the world

Like I remember always loving to hear ghost stories late at night. Nowadays I'd just sneer and stick my 2 fingers up at such things.

That I guess is some cancer. I try to fight it, try to get back to how I used to be. Most of the time I loose, sometimes I win.

I keep thing about your motto of Love & Light, try to fight the dark, sneering, negative demon back into the shadows.

Edited by beerwolf

And here's is, as Schlitze would say, a doozie:

article by Amanda Froelich

http://www.trueactivist.com/there-are-now-100-scientific-studies-proving-cannabis-cures-cancer/

Following are 100 studies proving cannabis to be an all-natural cancer killer: Cannabis kills tumor cells

lol

They show that cannabinoids and other substances derived from cannabis might perhaps work as part of cancer treatments. That doesn't mean that gettin' blazed will do bugger all. Paclitaxel is used frequently in chemo but this doesn't mean that you should eat yew leaves (note: don't try this)

Why do stoners refuse to believe that weed makes some people feel like shit.

Nah- I think any at least semi-intelligent stoner realizes that ze ganj is not for everyone.  Actually, where are the stoners who refuse to believe that it makes some people feel like shit?

Non-weed person: "I don't feel good on weed..."

Stoner: "YES YOU DO!!!  YOU LIAR!!!!!  STOP LYING!"

Non-weed person: "I feel like shit when I smoke it..."

Stoner:  "I refuse to believe you.  I will never believe you.  Even though I've had mad green outs and wished for sobriety whilst rolling around on the floor from being too high at least 20 times, I refuse to believe that you have felt similar.  You love it."

What?

Only Use Cannabis as a Medicine if you Feel that you should

If Cannabis makes you feel worse? Your cannabinoid system is running perfectly, you don't need it

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

The articles above, from 100's of scientists, state apoptosis in cancer cells

Take the time to read through them

That's how I stay Alive :)

Other things I do to stay in remission from cancer:

Drink water from a spring

Eat Organic food

No Artificial anything

Lots of Coconut Oil

Shelled Hemp Seeds

1 teaspoon of food grade Diatomaceous Earth every couple of days

Why do stoners refuse to believe that weed makes some people feel like shit.

Nah- I think any at least semi-intelligent stoner realizes that ze ganj is not for everyone. 

The key word here is semi-intelligent.

If Cannabis makes you feel worse? Your cannabinoid system is running perfectly, you don't need it

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Eat Organic food

No Artificial anything

Lots of Coconut Oil

Shelled Hemp Seeds

:facepalm:

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Eat Organic food

No Artificial anything

Lots of Coconut Oil

Shelled Hemp Seeds

:facepalm:

Jean-Luc, I forgot to add that I only listen and Dance to the over 800 songs by RDJ to keep me in remission from cancer.

Positive Energy for the Soul :)

Pitcard, facepalm away :)

Thanks RDJ!!!

:aphexsign: