IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

pink moon april 11 2017 07:08

Love & Light

cool but I'll be at work, flexing my muscles and sweating my bollocks off for a days pay 

I presume you'll be sitting cross-legged talking codshit about the universe to your hippie mates Tarquin, Rupert and Rocket? Quite possibly playing bongo drums and swinging your tallywacker in the morning breeze? Seeing giant psychedelic fruit bats fluttering just a few feet under the cloud dragons

enjoy your pink moon diatoms

(man I wish I was there)

Edited by beerwolf

diatoms, if I may ask... How should one navigate this unrestricted universe? It can be difficult to know where to begin.

The complexity of the present time seems to demand an unveiling of our bodies if we are going to survive. Desire is born in the gap where being has been excluded. Dogma is the antithesis of intuition.

Have you found your mission? The infinite is calling to you via superpositions of possibilities. Can you hear it? Imagine a deepening of what could be. It is time to take freedom to the next level. The unifying of rejuvenation is now happening worldwide.

You may be ruled by illusion without realizing it. Do not let it erase the knowledge of your mission. Without potential, one cannot believe. We can no longer afford to live with turbulence.

The grid is approaching a tipping point.

Beerwolf Official Moon Report:

been a great week for clear moons here in southern england

I think every morning I left the house at 5am there was a crystal clear moon sparkling above the jagged skyline of rooftops, just a few wispy clouds here and there for company

It's one of the best times of year (if the weather plays ball)

I couldn't see any pink though, sorry diatoms

I was thinking of you

Love,

Beerwolf

Edited by beerwolf

All right, well- specific memories aside (as memories are "amazingly cinematic and accurate" at best, "totally false" at worst-- that is a horrible gamut), we all do shift in and out of multiple dimensions.  Sometimes minor and pointless to even know about- sometimes it's actually quite significant.  Computer simulation, hologram, consciousness projection-- trying to define your reality with terms is pretty pointless, but what is important is what you do within such context.  It does not matter if you are Super Mario- what matters is since you are in that context, you either save the princess or fall into a pit, etc.  Unless you are trying to pull some hardcore shit like being Super Mario and reprogramming the Nintendo cartridge from the inside, you just gotta do what you gotta do.

All that being said, I have definitely shifted between quite different dimensions on various occasions.  I actually have an object from another dimension and timeline that I've managed to keep.

Here is a video I took of it in 2008:

http://nothinggg.com/magicfuturestar.mp4

p.s. If you use blisst.io, you can experience a dimension I've been working on.  I highly recommend it if you have things to sell through your networks~~~

Edited by peace 7

Troon was the first stop on the train when heading into Glasgow central after landing at Prestwick.  Then across the city to q street and up to Stirling. Met one of the Loves of my life there at university who changed my reality forever. The most Loving being I've met.

What are your memories?

Love & Light

What are your memories?

Love & Light

All of them.  Which is why it's very important to choose who you really want to be.

~ Love & Light ~

Thanks peace 7 for your comments on reality and memories  Very helpful information and right on.

Haha, awesome video from the pastpresentfuture

Love & Light

Yah, that keychain is legit as fuck. Also, it's weird that holograms (2d images that depict 3d space) aren't the fucking biggest things ever. Everyone's focusing on eating McDonald's and shit.

Happy 420!

Favorite strains: Amnesia Haze, Jack Herer, Durban Poison, Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Headband, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Blue Cheese, Space Queen

I first went to Amsterdam in March 1999. We sat on floor cushions in Rokerij II and had our first experience of what this medicine could really be if grown and cured properly. A loving, pain relieving buzz throughout my body and mind. The light blocked for second as two politie members walk past the window of our corner and I exhale without fear.

The next six times I visit I get lost every time I walk around the city center and follow the canals. My pockets full of cannabis and I don't have anxiety at the thought of someone noticing I'm stinking to no end.

August 2002 - I was in the tiny bit of woods in Vondelpark near the hostel when approached by two politie members on bikes. "Is it okay to smoke this here?" She answered, "Smoke what?" I slowly said "Cannabis?" "Yeah, just beware of the mugger." as they rode off. I sparked with a smile.

I had Hodgkin's Disease age 14/15, August 1992 through May 1993. I took 8 months of chemo and 1 month of radiation. I would never suggest taking these treatments to anyone who has cancer. I started taking Cannabis as medicine in March 1998. After my first smoke I couldn't wrap my head around why the audience were laughing during Seinfeld.

Cannabis keeps me in complete cancer remission and protects me from the long term after effects from those treatments.

My Dad and Grandpa both had cancer and are now gone. I tried to talk them into making the 7 hour trip to Colorado to take Cannabis to cause apoptosis of cancer cells. But since it was illegal in the state they lived in, they declined. 60 grams of RSO over 90 days.

Cannabis Cures.

Have Fun Today, Happy 420!

Love & Light

Happy 420!

As I sat in the middle of the road in front of the Dáil, I packed my glass pipe with cannabis and smoked freely

For an hour the Gardaí diverted traffic for 150 of us while some spoke on the mic

There was a haze in Dublin

Love & Light

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks bossman for confirming your memories

I remember "You like me, You really like me" said by Sally Fields at the oscars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnPEwvtwmY

Her name is Sally Field, no s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Field

Even though thousands remember Sally Fields, as I do

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=sally%20fields&src=typd

Who remembers her as Sally Fields with the s and her famous quote "You like me, You really like me"

Love & Light

Happy 420!

Favorite strains: Amnesia Haze, Jack Herer, Durban Poison, Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Headband, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Blue Cheese, Space Queen

I first went to Amsterdam in March 1999. We sat on floor cushions in Rokerij II and had our first experience of what this medicine could really be if grown and cured properly. A loving, pain relieving buzz throughout my body and mind. The light blocked for second as two politie members walk past the window of our corner and I exhale without fear.

The next six times I visit I get lost every time I walk around the city center and follow the canals. My pockets full of cannabis and I don't have anxiety at the thought of someone noticing I'm stinking to no end.

August 2002 - I was in the tiny bit of woods in Vondelpark near the hostel when approached by two politie members on bikes. "Is it okay to smoke this here?" She answered, "Smoke what?" I slowly said "Cannabis?" "Yeah, just beware of the mugger." as they rode off. I sparked with a smile.

I had Hodgkin's Disease age 14/15, August 1992 through May 1993. I took 8 months of chemo and 1 month of radiation. I would never suggest taking these treatments to anyone who has cancer. I started taking Cannabis as medicine in March 1998. After my first smoke I couldn't wrap my head around why the audience were laughing during Seinfeld.

Cannabis keeps me in complete cancer remission and protects me from the long term after effects from those treatments.

My Dad and Grandpa both had cancer and are now gone. I tried to talk them into making the 7 hour trip to Colorado to take Cannabis to cause apoptosis of cancer cells. But since it was illegal in the state they lived in, they declined. 60 grams of RSO over 90 days.

Cannabis Cures.

Have Fun Today, Happy 420!

Love & Light

:happy:  good read

Edited by beerwolf

@diatoms 

some of what you listed conflicts with my memory too.. its fuzzy and my memory could be shit, but talked with my parents and they were certain it was "your really like me," 4 people in car w/ jfk, "mirror mirror" & berenstein bears. also, girlfriend in high school liked a reddish color she called chartreuse.. 

collective misremembering? lhc's ALICE went thru the rabbit hole? it is fascinating