IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

wtf just happened when I scrolled through this thread?

glad I'm drunk and not stoned

drunk = hard man wolf

stoned = weak frightened mouse

squeak

Edited by beerwolf

wtf just happened when I scrolled through this thread?

glad I'm drunk and not stoned

drunk = hard man wolf

stoned = weak frightened mouse

squeak

True, This thread is fucking awesome...mind fuck for me that HEAT/night debate... I have a litre of rum and 2 litre of cider... Happy Days YESS COV....

Untitled3242523523523.png

I dunno about generative furry techno but modular furry techno should be a thing. Random youtube channel, guy jamming on his modular in a fursuit. Even if he isn't really furry it would be a good channel concept. People forget anybody can BUY a fursuit, you're not required to show a furry license before acquisition of the fursuit

Edit: modular furry techno, the rational response to that 'lightbath' channel

Edited by Ragnar

aaron funk adopts the fursuit modular channel idea but only out of necessity, the combined heat of the modular synth and the fursuit is required to stay warm in harsh winnipeg weather

New appeal over 'dinosaur'

A DINOSAUR which used to inhabit Bolton Museum and Art Gallery has become 'extinct' for a second time.

Visitors to the museum in the town centre in the 1960s report being impressed by a giant, full scale model of a dinosaur.

But museum staff are mystified - they can't find any record of a replica dinosaur and now say it never existed.

But that flies in the face of more than 40 visitors and a Bolton councillor who swear they remember seeing the dinosaur.

The mystery has been puzzling museum staff and the public alike over the intervening years.

Some visitors believe the bones were that of a Brontosaurus or similar creature, but the museum is convinced it was never there in the first place.

Yet far from laying the prehistoric puzzler to rest, claims that the museum in Le Mans Crescent was home to the dinosaur refuse to go away.

Cllr Alan Rushton, leader of the Conservative group on Bolton Council, said: "One of our dinosaurs is definitely missing!

"Am I supposed to accept that my eyes deceived me, or this enormous dinosaur was a figment of my imagination?

"I remember as a schoolboy going on visits to the museum and standing in awe, looking at it. I raised the matter when I was on the arts committee but we were never able to find any trace of it."

And Anne Wright, head of English at Rumworth School, also remembers the seeing the dinosaur on visits in the early 1960s.

"I remember a huge dinosaur standing in the entrance to the natural history section. One day I went in and it was no longer there.

"Later on, when I asked about it, none of the staff could remember anything about it, but I know I saw it.

"Now nobody seems to know anything about - it's bizarre."

The persistent claims have been leaving staff baffled. In 1992, around 40 Bolton Evening News readers rang in with their recollections following an appeal by museum bosses for information.

But no evidence of the dinosaur having existed emerged from their appeal.

Stephanie Maguire, of Bolton Council, said: "There have been stories and questions about this dinosaur skeleton over the last 20 to 30 years, but there are no records of Bolton Museum ever having owned such a skeleton. The Museum Service have some photographs of the galleries in the 1930s when they opened, but there is no dinosaur.

"In terms of people's memories, it emerged about 50:50 between people insisting it had existed and others insistent it had not. On further questioning, several people realised they had confused us with other museums.

"We have also been through all of our old registers and there is no mention of it. The only conclusion we can draw is that it never existed."

from: http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/676673.display/

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love and have Fun:)

The riddle of missing Rex rumbles on

TALK of Bolton's missing dinosaur is far from extinct as people across Bolton remained convinced they have seen it.

Dozens of people have written letters and emails and called the Bolton Evening News to say they are sure they saw a model of the impressive beast at Bolton Museum and Art Gallery in the late 1960s.

But museum staff are mystified. They have no record of a replica dinosaur which people say was a Brontosaurus or Tyrannosaurus Rex.

One of the theories raised is that it may have been loaned to Bolton from the Natural History Museum in London and later returned.

Natural History Museum staff are now investigating in case they can shed light on the puzzle.

Back in Bolton, museum staff and council staff have been left scratching their heads about how the dinosaur appeared to a generation before, vanishing without trace.

David Hough, aged 58, of Paderborn Court, Bolton, said it was unlikely museum visitors had experienced a collective hallucination.

"I certainly wasn't in a delusional state," he said.

"And I don't think the hundreds, probably thousands, of other visitors were either.

"It is astonishing that the council doesn't know what happened to it. It was very popular and a wonderful model - awesome. If we hadn't seen it, we wouldn't remember it."

Alice Sainsbury, aged 68, of Daisy Hill, said: "When my husband Tom and I moved here from Hull in 1967 we used to take our two young children to see the dinosaur.

"Years later I was friends with a curator from the museum. The funny thing was even he hadn't heard of the dinosaur. You would think that he'd have known everything. The model was terrific - my children nearly broke their necks looking up at it."

Kath Goulding, from Farnworth, said: "It is possible it was loaned. My husband Carlton remembers seeing it in the 1960s when he was about 11 years old, and I saw it in the 1970s.

"It's a remarkable situation that no one can shed light on it. It must have meant a lot to many people."

from: http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/678796.The_riddle_of_missing_Rex_rumbles_on/

What is the point you are trying to make if there is any? That memory is flawed? That everything is a hallucination? Or are you just continuing this thread for the purpose of having made an odd thread? What are you on about man

I think this "Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love and have Fun:)" part comes across a bit cheesy and could cause people to think worse of you, not that you cared obviously

Beauty and the Beast (2017)

Cogsworth has IIII as a real clock

Cogsworth has IV when animated

Just like I remember

post-17854-0-60295400-1525257098_thumb.jpgPic and find by Worldbreakers https://www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/8gavvi/cogsworth_in_beauty_and_the_beast_in_regular_form/

The animators didn't need to research what the roman numeral IV should be on the face of a clock

Always IV

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Pilsbury Doughboy

is now

Pillsbury Doughboy

What happened to the Blue scarf?

post-17854-0-87915300-1525287878_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-67770600-1525287907_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-05417300-1525287893_thumb.jpg

Pilsbury Doughboy

is now

Pillsbury Doughboy

What happened to the Blue scarf?

attachicon.gifpilsburydoughboybluescarf.jpgattachicon.gifbluescarfpilsburydoughboy.jpgattachicon.gifpilsburybluescarf .jpg

https://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/track/son-of-facemelting-hamburger-helper-guy

Cardamon

Cardamon Pods

Cardamon Seeds

The Cardamon packet in my cupboard

post-17854-0-45594900-1525375476_thumb.jpg

Cardamom?

This flips my lid