IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

this thread should get the fucked up treatment that other thread got w the font changes and upside down text n then just unrecognizable scripts.. anyone remember what thread that was? did I dream that?

yea that was pretty fun

it certainly was not. it was a very serious thread about handing out in public which got hijacked by a bunch of insincere ass-pirates.

I thought it was the "what happens when you report a mod?" thread

Salvatorin

the baobab trees

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/11/giant-african-baobab-trees-die-suddenly-after-thousands-of-years

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love and have Fun:)

that rlly interesting that u mention the trees what if I told you mountains are actually ancient huge baobab trees cut down by the giants?

edit:

Edited by MIXL2

What's the deal with the symmetry? It's just bad designers that don't know that the UJ isn't symmetrical.

I remember symmetrical union jack

over the past year I've talked to around 2000 people

from almost every country

Who Remember symmetrical union jack

and around 40 people knew asymmetrical union jack

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people reading this right now that know for a fact the union jack was symmetrical

and now it's asymmetrical

They're shocked when they see the current union jack

Like I still am

But what's important is what you remember:)

Right, Carol?

post-17854-0-04892900-1528832049_thumb.jpg

Like I still am

This just strikes me as incredibly narcissistic. Like you'd rather believe some pseudoscientific, if not just straight up nonsense theory, than the very simple logical explanation, just to avoid considering that you're wrong about something.

Like I still am

This just strikes me as incredibly narcissistic. Like you'd rather believe some pseudoscientific, if not just straight up nonsense theory, than the very simple logical explanation, just to avoid considering that you're wrong about something.

How do you explain these raf hawks with symmetrical union jack?

post-17854-0-99114700-1528834221_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-69382400-1528834230_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-82719900-1528834238_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-75377200-1528834300_thumb.jpg

I remember learning that it was assymetrical back in like... 2005 or something, and in American. I dunno. Before that I assumed it was symmetrical but people don't usually pay attention to such a tiny detail usually, do we?. Plus there are a ton of bad fashion designers and such out there who would draw it the wrong way simply out of ignorance.

Edited by drukqs

just don't start pumping topics on the assymetry of the union jack, we need atleast one person who reminds us to radiate unconditional love and have fun on the forum :)

How do you explain these raf hawks with symmetrical union jack?

My last attempt to get at what it is that you're trying to prove here gave us this

I'm not sure but I feel all the changes are somehow created by us:)

Maybe the changes (clues?) are slowly waking us up to the idea of a fluid reality that we can change by collective consciousness

Which to be honest is a non answer, so: which one of these you think is correct (to answer your question, i'm going with 1)

1) There being a widespread version of the flag that's easier to remember (and maybe more pleasant to the eye) does not conflict with the fact the official flag is and has always been asymmetric, as evidenced by endless documentation

2) The fact that many people think the flag is symmetric means it has always been symmetric, and the endless documentation that show the flag not being symmetric is either forged, or fake, or has been rendered false

3) The flag was not symmetric, but if enough people think it is, then it means it always was symmetric (?)

4) I'm not saying that at all!! What I'm trying to say is ___________ (fill the blank)

pls respond

Edited by span

alternate realities are merging.

The only known proof of this is minute changes to spelling and design.

Edited by Gocab