IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

How do you explain these raf hawks with symmetrical union jack?

My last attempt to get at what it is that you're trying to prove here gave us this

I'm not sure but I feel all the changes are somehow created by us:)

Maybe the changes (clues?) are slowly waking us up to the idea of a fluid reality that we can change by collective consciousness

Which to be honest is a non answer, so: which one of these you think is correct (to answer your question, i'm going with 1)

1) There being a widespread version of the flag that's easier to remember (and maybe more pleasant to the eye) does not conflict with the fact the official flag is and has always been asymmetric, as evidenced by endless documentation

2) The fact that many people think the flag is symmetric means it has always been symmetric, and the endless documentation that show the flag not being symmetric is either forged, or fake, or has been rendered false

3) The flag was not symmetric, but if enough people think it is, then it means it always was symmetric (?)

4) I'm not saying that at all!! What I'm trying to say is ___________ (fill the blank)

pls respond

what do you think is the reason for this?

Maybe the changes (clues?) are slowly waking us up to the idea of a fluid reality that we can change by collective consciousness

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love and have Fun:)

raf tornado pilot and navigator

pow

iraq

symmetrical union jack

post-17854-0-00902800-1529431013_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-28860800-1529431026_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-36521800-1529431050_thumb.jpg

damn diatoms I already mentioned and quoted that post on my original post, we're getting nowhere here

I'll answer for him!

My last attempt to get at what it is that you're trying to prove here gave us this

Which to be honest is a non answer, so: which one of these you think is correct (to answer your question, i'm going with 1)

1) There being a widespread version of the flag that's easier to remember (and maybe more pleasant to the eye) does not conflict with the fact the official flag is and has always been asymmetric, as evidenced by endless documentation

2) The fact that many people think the flag is symmetric means it has always been symmetric, and the endless documentation that show the flag not being symmetric is either forged, or fake, or has been rendered false

3) The flag was not symmetric, but if enough people think it is, then it means it always was symmetric (?)

4) I'm not saying that at all!! What I'm trying to say is ___________ (fill the blank)

pls respond

4) I'm not saying that at all!! What I'm trying to say is we're in the matrix! This is all just a simulation! 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Can't be arsed to read whole thread but i definitley 'member 'mirror, mirror, on the wall' and Mandela dying in the 80s.

That said my brains so mashed up from caning that i can barely remember what i watched on netflix yesterday :wink:

damn diatoms I already mentioned and quoted that post on my original post, we're getting nowhere here

I'll answer for him!

pls respond

4) I'm not saying that at all!! What I'm trying to say is we're in a matrix created by us through collective consciousness

don't forget to remember these:)

post-17854-0-73586100-1529436512_thumb.jpg

Can't be arsed to read whole thread but i definitley 'member 'mirror, mirror, on the wall' and Mandela dying in the 80s.

That said my brains so mashed up from caning that i can barely remember what i watched on netflix yesterday :wink:

That Awesome!!! Thanks for confirming what you remember:) I remember mandela dying in 2013. What else do you find that's changed from what you remember? This is wild stuff:) The most Fun I've had in my life, Ha!

That Awesome!!! Thanks for confirming what you remember:) I remember mandela dying in 2013. What else do you find that's changed from what you remember? This is wild stuff:) The most Fun I've had in my life, Ha!

We're not the only ones who remember "mirror, mirror, on the wall"

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=mirror%2C%20mirror%20on%20the%20wall&src=typd

"mirror, mirror, on the wall" is the from the original grimm's fairy tale, 'magic mirror' is from the disney version. shitty memory strikes again.

"mirror, mirror, on the wall" is the from the original grimm's fairy tale, 'magic mirror' is from the disney version. shitty memory strikes again.

I've never read the original grimm's fairy tale

I've only seen the disney version growing up

good ol' steel trap memory:)

I've only seen the disney version growing up

good ol' steel trap memory:)

many other people have read the original though, and thus it entered the collective consciousness, whereupon it entered into your, now weed addled, brain, replacing the actual memory before it had a chance to fully bed in.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

if pitcard's in it

i'll definately give it a go

who are these people that remember Nelson Mandela dying? I was a massivelty uninformed cunt and even I remember all the news stuff about him being released, popping up in various situations.

There was a Harry Hill stand up bit: "nelson mandela..........more crazy shirts please!"

Makes me feel better about myself tbh. You realise if you think he died in prison you're functionally retarded? There's something wrong with your brain Richard.

Whether it's false memory (most likely) or a dimension shift (chances are Fatboy Slim) it is a fascinating subject to me.  I remember him dying before the Mandela effect was a thing.

*¬love and limpy loo¬*

what if i told you: burger king russia was offering 3 million rubles (about $47,000) and a lifetime supply of whoppers to "women who get pregnant from world football stars." supposedly it was so inherit "the best football genes." for mother russia

https://twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/1009069886105153536