IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

forget about the color

they don't even have a tail

pika.jpg.83c9b4812040f8e6c5b402f8665dafb9.jpg

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love, Forgive, Heal and have Fun:)

14 hours ago, diatoms said:

forget about the color

they don't even have a tail

pika.jpg.83c9b4812040f8e6c5b402f8665dafb9.jpg

I WANT ONE. You know something is incredibly cute when it's aggressive face is DAAAW-inspiring.

22 hours ago, yekker said:

I hit one with the lawnmower.

SHAME

Edited by Brisbot

11 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

timetravelneo.thumb.jpg.c6da82f6c5d0c5e50eb6c99ada5cc800.jpg

after all this

Time

neo still

remembers

where the human

Heart

is

neo.thumb.png.c09bb96dadafbca49499012a8ae9d470.pngshows.thumb.png.b0e6f8d8c5a404cc0939c6cd58bfd6e6.pngsomeleft.thumb.png.200ed7dbec8a1dc243d5f191c62707c3.pngHeart.thumb.png.2612671b1115bb6c4befdf7a5f73c76a.pngLove.thumb.png.b8e658585c907b4eea4ca08da93a112a.png

Cancer survivor praises cannabis oil for 'saving her life' after being told she had months to live

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/cancer-survivor-praises-cannabis-oil-14341684

A cancer survivor has told how cannabis oil 'saved her life'.

The comments come after she was told an incurable brain tumour would kill her within just months.

In December 2013 doctors told Lynn Cameron she had just “six to 18 months” to live.

After several session of chemotherapy and radiotherapy the 48-year-old opted to try cannabis oil in a desperate bid to save her life.

Incredibly, almost four years after her diagnosis, Lynn is still alive and is now pushing “for the reform of the current prohibitive laws around the use of cannabis for medication”.

Lynn explained: “I took a seizure on November 30, 2013, prior to which I had been quite well.

“I had a scan on December 10 and it showed a mass, and I was taken straight into Southern General at that point.

“I was operated on on December 16, and on December 27 I was told that I had stage 4 terminal brain cancer.

“So I underwent the chemotherapy and radiotherapy combined, but was told even then I would live six to 18 months at best.

“A good friend suggested cannabis, but I was too scared because it’s illegal. I also found it hard to believe that it would cure brain cancer so advanced.

“But as the scans were showing there was no change to the mass, I eventually thought, ‘I’m going to break the mold here and try that’.”

Lynn, from Blantyre, Scotland, began desperately researching alternative medicines and diets in a desperate attempt to win her battle with cancer, reports the Daily Record .

She continued: “I researched more and more into natural ‘cancer killers’ and decided to follow an alkaline diet and cut out processed foods altogether. I also cut out sugar completely.

“I started taking cannabis oil under my tongue, as it gets straight into the blood stream that way.

“Each scan I received after that was showing an improvement. I had been told that chemotherapy and radiotherapy doesn’t make much difference, so I knew it must be the cannabis doing it."

"By the sixth MRI, the cancer had gone.”

Lynn had kept her use of cannabis oil from doctors, but challenged them on the use of the drug after receiving the all-clear.

She added: “The doctors treating me didn’t know about the cannabis oil until I got the results.

“I challenged them on it, but they dismissed it. They weren’t taught about cannabis at medical school – more for a political reason than medical I believe.

“They told me, ‘eat whatever you like, take all the vitamins you want, it won’t work’.

“But these were the people who told me my cancer was incurable, and it was gone.

“The British Medical Journal hasn’t properly investigated cannabis. The irony was they were giving me morphine and codeine in the wards. Prior to becoming ill, I had never taken a pill before in my life.

“It was up to me what treatment I took, and I’m glad I researched it.”

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/cancer-survivor-praises-cannabis-oil-14341684

I hope they legalize cannabis over here soon, so that I too can live indefinitely.

Plus it'd be nice to have for my troublesome back and recreational activities. 

Who memeber

2,500-Year-Old Bong Suggests Ancient Chinese Got High at Funerals

Wooden braziers excavated from the Jirzankal cemetery.

AncientBongs-1024x640.jpg

These wooden braziers likely used to burn cannabis at funeral rituals in ancient China. (X. Wu/Institute of Archaeology, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences; solidcolours, bauhaus1000/iStock)

Historians have long been aware of the use of cannabis in ancient times. It’s one of the oldest cultivated plants in East Asia, and references to it appear in written texts as early as 1,000 BCE.

Now a group of researchers from the Chinese Academy of Sciences has added something significant to the historical record: a 2,500-year-old bong.

Technically, it's a wooden brazier. But really: It's a bong used to smoke out the room at a funeral.

The archeologists who discovered the ancient smoking device refer to it more scientifically as a “wooden brazier,” but essentially it’s a big ol’ group bong used to hotbox the ceremonial hut at funerals. (A note for our experienced readers: Yes, a bong is technically a water pipe, and there is no water involved in this 2,500 year old device. We’re using the word ‘bong’ here as a clear, effective way to communicate the fact that it was used to smoke cannabis. Nobody talks about ‘tobacco bongs.’)

The research, led by archaeologist Meng Ren and published earlier today in the journal Science Advances, noted that chemical analysis of a burned botanical residue at the Jirzankal Cemetary in the Eastern Pamir region of China “indicates that cannabis plants were burned in wooden braziers during mortuary ceremonies.”

“This suggests cannabis was smoked as part of ritual and/or religious activities in western China by at least 2,500 years ago,” the researchers wrote, “and that the cannabis plants produced high levels of psychoactive compounds.”

Add Cannabis, Hot Rocks; Let Smolder

Ten wooden braziers were found at the site. The braziers essentially look like very large one-hitters. A deep rounded well has been carved into the wood. Walnut-size rocks were inserted into the vessel—presumably these would have been heated in a nearby fire, because the wooden bowls were slightly charred and some of the rocks contained a burned cannabinoid residue.

Check it out:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-12-at-1.40.01-PM.png

Ancient Chinese cannabis brazier 2500 years old

A 2,500 year old wooden brazier, used to smoke cannabis at an ancient burial ground, was recently found by archaeologists in central China. (X. Wu/Institute of Archaeology, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences)

The braziers were recently exhumed from eight tombs at the Jirzankal Cemetary, an ancient burial site that dates to approximately 1,500 BCE.

Testing revealed the chemical signature of CBN on all of the burned residue inside the vessels and on some of the stones. CBN is the oxidative metabolite of THC—in other words, it’s what’s left over after THC combusts.

The discovery announced in Science Advances provides some of the first evidence backing up the famous claims of the ancient Greek historian Herodotus. In his classic The Histories, the author described residents of the Caspian Steppe region smoking cannabis during the first millennium BCE.

As Meng Ren and others noted in their writeup:

[Herodotus] noted that people would sit in a small tent, and the plants were burned in a bowl with hot stones. Frozen tombs from the Pazyryk culture (ca. 500 BCE) in the southern Altai Mountains of the Tuva Republic, Russia, seem to corroborate the account of Herodotus, despite being located over 3,000 km to the northeast… Furthermore, according to The Histories, ancient Scythians used the cannabis smoke as a cleaning rite (similar to bathing) after [a burial ceremony]; however, the smoking revealed both in the Pamirs in the present study and in the Altai mountains was obviously performed during the burial and may represent a different kind of ritual, perhaps, for example, aimed at communicating with the divine or the deceased.r

Or, perhaps they were just soothing their grief and celebrating the life of their lost loved one by putting a little weed on the fire rocks. 

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love, Forgive, Heal and have Fun

^◊^

Edited by Tim_J

Awesome article, Thanks Tim_J:)

Sounds like the way to go!

5 hours ago, Tim_J said:

“This suggests cannabis was smoked as part of ritual and/or religious activities in western China by at least 2,500 years ago,” the researchers wrote, “and that the cannabis plants produced high levels of psychoactive compounds.”

What strain is this? Ha!

Putin morph shows how much

Mona Lisa

is now smiling:)

On 6/15/2019 at 1:11 PM, Rubin Farr said:

putinmonalisasmile.JPG.fa1ac88581c5915c998e54bb3158ee94.JPG

Family had to sell home after HSE fails to reimburse funds for medicinal cannabis

Legislation ‘soon’ on access programme for drug for specific conditions – Taoiseach

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/oireachtas/family-had-to-sell-home-after-hse-fails-to-reimburse-funds-for-medicinal-cannabis-1.3929955

June 18, 2019

A family who were refused reimbursement by the HSE for medical cannabis for their five-year-old daughter have been forced to sell their home, the Dáil has heard.

People Before Profit TD Gino Kenny said it was outrageous what was happening to people trying to access medicinal cannabis as he highlighted the case of a Co Sligo family.

Mr Kenny, a long-time campaigner for access to medicinal cannabis, said the family contacted him last week about their five-year-old daughter Lucia.

“They have sought reimbursement for medicinal cannabis but have been turned down and have to sell the family home to pay for the future healthcare of their daughter.”

The Dublin South-West TD appealed for the cannabis access programme to be started because of the suffering of families.

Mr Kenny also criticised Taoiseach Leo Varadkar for his response last week when Mr Kenny raised the cannabis access progamme.

He said Mr Varadkar’s behaviour had been “outrageous” after he had waited five weeks for a reply to a questions he had submitted.

Mr Kenny said the Taoiseach’s response had been “completely disrespectful to me and the people and families who have been campaigning for access to medicinal cannabis”.

Mr Varadkar told him he could not comment on individual cases but “I appreciate the difficulties in the case and I am very sorry to hear the details you have shared with us”.

He said he did not have access to all of the facts and added that “no Minister has the authority to intervene or direct the HSE in individual cases either”.

The Taoiseach said Minister for Health Simon Harris would soon bring forward secondary legislation to provide standardised medicinal cannabis on a pilot basis for five years.

The medicinal cannabis access programme will make it possible for medical consultants to prescribe cannabis-based treatments for patients under their care for conditions for which there is evidence that cannabis-based treatments are effective as a medicine.

The programme will be confined to specific conditions including multiple sclerosis, nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy treatment, and treatment-resistant forms of epilepsy.

Mr Varadkar said that in the meantime the system of special licensing would continue. He said 46 medicinal cannabis licences had been issued for 24 patients in cases such as this.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/oireachtas/family-had-to-sell-home-after-hse-fails-to-reimburse-funds-for-medicinal-cannabis-1.3929955

My friend took this picture yesterday at the

Birmingham Airport

symmetrical union jack

birmininghamairport.thumb.jpg.558fbd5a9a4a49ce5e4f6d787ad214b5.jpg

On 6/15/2019 at 4:49 PM, diatoms said:

Popeye's Dilemna

popeyesdilemna.png.c3f4c9204f9a20765b5439f7060d23dc.png

https://old.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/c0ft77/popeye_dilemna/

http://www.dilemna.info/comments.php

that's so weird. i remember it as "dilembna". 

I Remember when all Drugs were Legal in Ireland:)

Irish Es are smiling – ecstasy and other drugs temporarily legal in Ireland

Court of appeal rules law on controlled substances unconstitutional after challenge, and emergency legislation is expected to take a day to come into effect

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/10/irish-es-are-smiling-ecstasy-drugs-temporarily-legal-in-ireland

Henry McDonald in Dublin

Tue 10 Mar 2015 16.26 GMT Last modified on Tue 10 Mar 2015 17.50 GMT

Possession of ecstasy and other drugs is currently legal in Ireland, but only for a day, after a court ruling on Tuesday morning.

A written judgment released by the Republic’s court of appeal said part of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1977, which allows certain substances to be controlled, is unconstitutional, meaning all government orders banning substances such as ecstasy and magic mushrooms are void – and it is not an offence to possess them.

Specifically, the court found that the act was being added to via ministerial order and without consulting the Oireachtas (both houses of the Irish parliament) and deemed this unconstitutional.

The appeal court’s ruling came in favour of a man who was prosecuted for possession of methylethcathinone, which was among a number of substances put on the controlled drugs list in 2010.

Stanislav Bederev denied the charge of having the substance for supply in 2012, and then brought a high court challenge in Dublin seeking to stop his trial, claiming that additions to the 1977 act were unconstitutional.

Bederev’s legal team argued it was not lawful to put the substance on the controlled drug list because there are no principles and policies guiding the introduction of such rules – and specifically no consultation with the Irish parliament.

The Irish government now has to force through emergency legislation in its parliament on Tuesday evening in response to the ruling.

The emergency law won’t come into place until the Republic’s second chamber, the Seanad, endorses the legislation. Following that the country’s president, Michael D Higgins, will have to gave his approval.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/10/irish-es-are-smiling-ecstasy-drugs-temporarily-legal-in-ireland

June 26, 1999

a little after 10:30pm

I went to my first Rave

I worked with a guy at Jupiter Cafe in Lawrence, Kansas

I knew he was a Raver and wanted to see if he could get me some x for my first experience

he said go to this Rave on saturday

get it there

I was not sure at all about going to a party with a bunch of strangers

Ended up getting the rolls a couple of days before

Mitsubishi & White Dolphin

brought from San Fran

in

platform shoes

I was going to meet him there but I think he realized I might not go on my own, ha

saturday night, he picked me up and brought me to the White Schoolhouse

uyzcdyhe1zn2cwdsxbjg.thumb.jpg.1cfad10ce57397a52c696bd1a76914c1.jpgutepdhfjjhwaevlqjaa3.jpg.b50e70ac4f1ae30c2485f063071f5c6c.jpg1002223_632416856790686_1997350114_n.thumb.jpg.be17d68f14b6acbc1607895997163a84.jpg11252483_993228500709518_8722806551692534218_n.jpg.44239f81c142709910bfc1385dcf229c.jpg10171144_840086026023767_64123773581543249_n.jpg.edfeb78519da5d5d219f34a8abea79e7.jpg319643_295440810488294_159447895_n.thumb.jpg.3b37edc6271b385f8cf9454610d4a644.jpg10635718_820571167975253_3780510087025263196_n.jpg.5b9f2a05f41ef762b5c349afa7a84735.jpg10690298_834354546596915_5362131704857038206_n.jpg.309ac1a30bf83982a1f2bc6998ef5afe.jpg12386_569859523046420_1333658450_n.jpg.4673162f65f9809cb5a3760618030a80.jpg

I dropped and he went off to talk to people

I wandered around the basement and outside

waiting for the pill to hit

must of been a dud

letmetakeanotherrrrr

nope nottttaaaaaa ddddduuuuuuuuuddddddddddd

I had never rolled before

never heard this type of music

I was schooled that night into the morning

laying on the grass in the backyard

with my head against others

I had never connected to humans like this before:)

Everyone knew complete Empathy and Understanding

Everyone was Nice

It was Awesome

and still is every time I go to a Rave

Awesome:)

Chris Anatra
NECS President and Founder

NECS clients of our food distribution ERP software have been reporting data on their reports and dashboards, which do not appear to be accurate. This causes NECS technical support to spend a large amount of time and resources helping clients determine if there is a problem such as a software bug, corrupted data, etc.

However when the data is manually audited, including analyzing the SQL data tables, hardcopy invoices, etc., the data on reports and dashboards are proven to be accurate and correct. It becomes only the clients memory of what the figures should be as the cause of the problem. These types of issues causes wasted time for both NECS technical support staff and our clients. In fact as much as 20% of our technical support resources are used to deal with these issues, so our bottom line is affected.

NECS, Inc. believes that we are the first technology company to come out and express what may be happening.

It is related to quantum physics and a phenomena that has been named “The Mandela Effect”.

The purpose of this video is to explain what has been occurring utilizing the names / item descriptions of commonly known foodservice inventory. This will be more easily explained than using specific customer data, which would not be known by other NECS clients, or anyone else watching this video.

Company President Christopher Anatra, has also written a blog article explaining this. You can find it here: https://necs.com/blog-article.php?id=48

Quantum Physics, the Mandela Effect and perceived changes to your entree data

Chris Anatra
NECS President and Founder
Jun 03 2019

NECS%20title%20graphic.jpg

First off, this is probably a Blog article that you never expected from myself or any software technology company.  So put your tray
tables up, fasten your seat belt and feel free to move your seat fully to the reclined position.  Get seriously comfortable for this Blog post!

I've spent the last year becoming familiar with Quantum Computers and their application for our entree software and our clients.  How Quantum Computers work, and the laws of Quantum Physics have also helped me to understand the reason for a common technical support issue.  An issue that costs both my technical support team and our clients, a serious amount of time and manpower.  Indeed, as much as 20% of our technical support resources are involved with this issue.

This Blog post is something that is either going to capture your imagination, or you will just dismiss it and move on.  To my knowledge, NECS, Inc. is the first technology company to come out in the open about this subject.

I also want to mention that I am working on a video about this subject, which may be easier for some to understand than this Blog posting.  But if you read through this first, you'll have a much better base of understanding to comprehend the points in the video.  So, stand by for the video in the next few weeks!

The best way to start is with some examples.  Let's kick this off with the Avocado.
Avocado.jpg
Do you recall the most popular type of Avocado being the HAAS or HASS?
(BTW, there is no wrong answer and feel free to Google all this information for yourself.)

I personally remember it being called the HAAS Avocado.  From my research in the past, which I easily remembered, it was named after a German botanist, named Rudolph Haas, who had crossbred two types of Avocados to come up with the version we all are familiar with.

Yet incredibly, the HAAS Avocado has never existed.  It has always been called the HASS Avocado.  The current story is that it was discovered by Rudolph Hass, a post office worker in California. He had received three avocado seeds from a friend and planted them in his backyard. Two of the seeds didn’t grow properly, but the third one did which became the mother tree for the HASS avocado. Rudolph Hass understood he had discovered something very special and went on to patent it. 

[Note to the reader: The story of Rudolph Hass has changed since I started writing this Blog and editing of the video that I mentioned above.  I am presenting to you the most recent version.  Keep this in mind in case the story changes again. More quantum physics at work!]

Where I am going with this?  Let's look at another example, the apple.

Mcintosh%20Apple.jpg

Is a popular type of apple, and the national apple of Canada, the Macintosh or the Mcintosh?

If you said Macintosh, you would be wrong.  The Macintosh apple has never existed.  Which is surprising, because that means that Steve Jobs at Apple Computer incorrectly named the Apple Macintosh computer in 1984.  It also means that MACWORLD magazine should have been named MCWORLD.

Steve%20Jobs%20on%20cover%20of%20MacWorl

Although there are many more examples, let me present one more before I go further with this.  This one has to do with Thanksgiving, turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing.  

In fact, when it comes to stuffing mix, do you remember a product named Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing?  I certainly do!  I remember the commercials on TV, buying it in the store, seeing the box in my mother's kitchen, etc.

However, Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing has NEVER existed.  It has always been Kraft Stove Top Stuffing.  It was introduced by General Foods in 1972 and was invented by Ruth Siems, a home economist for General Foods. It was purchased by Kraft in 1995.

Stove%20Top%20Stuffing.jpg

What is going on? And you might ask, how does this apply to my entree data?

I do want to mention next, that if you always knew the HASS Avocado, Mcintosh apples and you never heard of Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing, that is perfectly acceptable also.  This is all just another layer to understand how this works with Quantum Physics and the nature of reality, right down to your data stored within entree or any other type of system (computerized or manual).

So how does this relate to entree and my data?

Especially over the last few years, technology companies like NECS, Inc., have been receiving technical support calls which call for data on reports and dashboards to be verified.  This is because the information does not "appear" to be correct by the client.

Note that this Blog post is not related to a software bug or corrupted data, which is another issue that we constantly stay on top of.

Instead, it reflects the memory of someone (usually the owner or general manager), who feels that a report or dashboard is overstating or understating an amount.  For example, if you knew from your memory that Dave's Diner always bought at least 20 cases of french fries per month, then you view a report where it shows he never bought more than 5 cases of french fries in a month... you might feel that your entree ERP system was providing you with inaccurate information.

The next step would be to call technical support here at NECS and report this as a software bug.

However, after my technical support department would go through your entree data tables and even hard copy invoices, we would be able to verify that your entree system was providing you the correct information.

The problem is that the verification process can take days and overtaxes our technical support team.  Because of this, it has been a growing concern and we estimate that at least 20% of our technical support calls deal with these same types of issues.

How does this relate to Quantum Physics and the Mandela Effect?

My Journey into Quantum Computers and Quantum Physics

In 2018, I began to become seriously interested in Quantum Computers and what they could do for our clients.  They operate in a very different manner from silicone-based computers and can provide solutions to problems in a way that has never been seen before.

The leading developer of quantum computer systems is a company in Vancouver called D-Wave Systems.  Their latest model quantum computer is the 2000Q.

D%20Wave%20Quantum%20Computer.jpeg

To understand how these quantum computers work, watch this 40 second video.

A normal computer can find a solution to a problem, such as defining an optimal truck route, by looking at data points, one by one.  This is time consuming and can be prone to errors.

Instead, a quantum computer can compare many possible solutions at once, and find the perfect route instantly.

How do they do it?  By exploiting the resources of parallel realities. There is a lot said in that sentence. They determine the perfect solution by seeing what works in parallel realities.  I did tell you that you needed to get comfortable and fasten your seat belt before reading this Blog! 

Watch this 19 minute video from 2015 by the President of D-Wave Systems.  He basically states that it doesn't matter if you believe in parallel realities or not.  They exist and tapping into them is how a quantum computer works.

So here is something else that is weird about quantum physics:

Like a baseball, electrons can spin clockwise or counterclockwise. But quantum physics states that tiny particles like electrons have a superpower: they can also spin clockwise and counterclockwise at the same time.

Holy stuffing mix!

To imagine how this works, it helps to think about colors: if clockwise is “white”, and counterclockwise is “black”, then what I’m saying is that electrons can be “grey”.

This is obviously a confusing concept for most of us to grasp, since we’ve never seen anything spin in two directions at once. But the math says that’s exactly what’s going on.

So how can these seemingly strange behaviors of quantum physics help a food distribution company?  Imagine not just solving truck routing issues, but also:

* The perfect and optimal organization for your warehouse, that you could never even imagine.
* The perfect and optimal way to load items per pallet and onto your trucks, that you could never even imagine.
* The perfect ordering system for your customers.  Knowing with great accuracy exactly what products and quantities your customer will need, before even they do, with an order being automatically placed into your system without human intervention.
* So much efficiency that at least 50% of your office, sales and warehouse staff could be eliminated.
* There are many more incredible things that I can imagine, but I'm not ready to expose those yet.

How is this possible?

Rather than store information using bits represented by 0s or 1s as conventional digital computers do, quantum computers use quantum bits, or qubits, to encode information as 0s, 1s, or both at the same time. This superposition of states—along with the other quantum mechanical phenomena of entanglement and tunneling—enables quantum computers to manipulate enormous combinations of states at once.

Quantum physics states that the nature of our reality is holographic, and that there are an infinite amount of parallel realities.  This is known as the multiverse or the Many Worlds of quantum mechanics.  You can learn more from such books as The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot.

Remember that the atom is 99.9999999999996% empty space.  That chair you are sitting in right now?  You aren't sitting in it.  You are experiencing a reality rule that makes you feel as if your sitting in it.

In fact, if you took every atom from every human being on the planet, all 7.2 billion of us... you could fit them all in a sugar cube.  Seriously.  If that's not holographic, than I don't know what is.

One way to show that quantum physics and the multiverse are real, is with the Mandela Effect.

The Mandela Effect

South%20African%20Currency%20100%20Rand%

The Mandela Effect obtained its name from Nelson Mandela.  It involved a large amount of people in 2009 (into the thousands via Internet sites such as Reddit) remembering that Nelson Mandela had died in prison in the late 1980's.  They were of course shocked to discover that he was still alive.

The official explanation of the Mandela Effect is a "false memory", "confabulation" or "group misremembering". 

So if millions of people distinctly remember Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing or the HAAS avocado, they are having a "confabulation".

Do you buy that explanation?  I certainly don't.  I trust my memory and I suggest that you trust yours as well.  Why?  Because science and quantum physics are on your side.

If the multiverse and Many Worlds theories of quantum physics are true, and the nature of our reality is holographic, then the only thing that we can count on as being real is our consciousness.

And if our consciousness experienced another world (or reality) where you could go to the grocery store and buy a box of Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing, then that is a true memory for us.  Even if we now find our consciousness in a reality where this product has never existed.

By the same means, if you always knew that popular type of avocado was called the HASS, and never HAAS, then that is true as well.

Where do we go from here?

This completes your first lesson about quantum physics and how it can be proven with the Mandela Effect

You now understand that even though your memory may clearly tell you one version of an event, your consciousness may have navigated to another reality, where your memory no longer is true to the reality.

You learned that you should trust your memory.  Although where you left your cell phone is a problem that quantum physics is still working on. 

And you learned that when you see amounts on reports or dashboards in entree which don't appear to be correct, they could in fact be true.  Like I said, this does not include a software bug or a corrupted data table on your server.  

You might ask, what if your entree system says there should be 25 cases of HASS avocados, and your warehouse crew can only find 22 cases.  Is that a Mandela Effect?  This is most likely NOT a Mandela Effect, as your software will stay in synchronicity with the current reality.  And you know that incorrect data entry, theft, etc. can cause issues like this.

Remember that the NECS technical support team will be there for you to help you understand and verify these situations.

And when you see the names of products in your inventory that are not familiar to you, it doesn't mean that one of your users went into the database and made a name change.  It could have always been that way in your current reality. 

This becomes true when you go back and look at the hardcopy of printed invoices.  For example, if you sell avocados, your hardcopy invoices (even from years ago) will all say HASS and not HAASThis even changed from one of our sample invoices on the NECS site.  This invoice was printed and scanned on 01/31/2014.  I distinctly remember product demonstrations showing this invoice type with the HAAS avocados being the last line item on this document.  And now clearly on the original hard copy and online scan, it changed to HASS.  Or should I say, it has always been HASS.

invoice%20type%20JO.jpg

If this post has made you a bit curious to this situation and you would like to continue the conversation, please let me know.  I have a lot more to add about this subject, and I think you'd find it of great importance on both a business and personal level.

You can reach me via email at chris@necs.com

As a side note, I presented this information at our last live 3-day traning event here at our office in Branford, CT to about 12 clients.  You can click here to view a PDF of the Powerpoint presentation that I went over with them.  They weren't expecting this as part of their training! 

ps.  Just wanted to mention that Brussel Sprouts have now always been known as Brussels Sprouts.  Say that 10 times fast!

UPDATE 06/25/19:  I completed the explainer video for this and have posted it to our company YouTube page.  You can watch it by clicking here.

• Facepalm 1