IGNORED

Blisst v1.1

peace 7

Got the embed working on my snarerush website, cool. But it doesn't scale when viewed from phone or tablet... Maybe it's the crappy website I'm using? I dunno.

Noted-- thank you for the report! But also, yah that's interesting... In the css for your site you could change the embed iframe size dependent on screen width, but maybe BLISST should implement something similar with custom css... Hm... But some blogs wouldn't be able to use that. Anyway- if you change iframe size, embed size will also change.

Also, just checked snare rush now (cool metal logo ting!)-- perhaps for your site, since descriptions are there, the button only embed would work better:

watmm_snarerush-button-embed.jpg

Since BLISST now supports GBP, you can also use that instead of US Dollars, if you prefer (It's prolly better, cuz all services charge a slight fee to convert currencies).

• 1 month later...

(p.s. I replied to the above fletcher post by PM- problem was resolved by using the button embed)

Blisst is now at version 1.1!  Just went live tonight.  I learned a lot in the past 3 months from Blisst, and our version 1.1 is massive update to solve many perceived issues.

For those of you who haven't checked it out- or if you have- if you have time to checkout the totally revamped version 1.1, I'd really appreciate it.  As always, all feedback welcome.

Slow and steady, yo.....  Refinement is the key to IDM.

Blisst v1.1

My Seller Space on Blisst

Archived