WATMM 18th Birthday (impending arrival of)

:smile:

edit: does this mean watmm is old enough for a nice tits thread?

Edited by MIXL2

Hey, now that Centurix is helping out, we're getting ready to upgrade the development site to the new version, and then the real work begins in configuration, etc.

The exciting thing is there are so many new and cool features of the new forum software (and more coming soon with an update they will be releasing mid-Summer), that I think the community here is really going to like them.

I think so! I didn't realize centurix was involved. Was he always a site admin?

Should be goooooooooddddddddd

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

edit: does this mean watmm is old enough for a nice tits thread?

lol.

also 15 birthday of the first time joyrex said the new site would be coming "SOON"

lol.

WATMM can buy cigarettes and lottery tickets and go to a stripclub and join the military and go to ages 18+ concerts and finally see Autechre and Aphex 

• 2 months later...

*bump*

We missed it, 9 days ago, OLOLO

Happy belated birthday yo

too busy

afx in town

Whew! All this time I was worried lil' WATMM would become a high school shooter. 

there's still time.

WATMM's 18th birthday would be a great date to launch the new site, wouldn't it...

Sure would  :wink:

Yeah... that didn't work out - Centurix and I are still getting the kinks worked out in the test environment. Good news is progress is being made!

Oh, and uh, happy 18th birthday, WATMM - now get out of the house and get a job :dadjoke: