IGNORED

clark haters

jules

Guest Chesney

Or totem crackerjack, Penultimate persian.

The whole of throttle furniture melts my face way more than any aphex :O

There, I said it ha

mad respect for him but his newer releases aren't for me

loved the first albums, haven't bought anything after body riddle, that one is beautifull but i got tired of it so fast

but i gotta say, this, i went to a clark show at a festival and he blew my fuckin brains out there, shit was so HARD that my wife had to puke :)

Hating a man in a wheelchair is low 

(i'm OK with him and the track is nice, but fucker prefer to go to reddit for AMA, i guess he can't let go justified reproaches of the "heavy compression" days when his mate *likely Clark himself* sometimes would come down here to defend his sound)

you are seriously fucked up if this does not rip your face off

I'd say that's less 'rip you face off', more 'prodded a bit in the face' with these things

0380a8deeb13e5971852e537893b93f0.jpg

I adore everything up to and including Body Riddle, plus Iradelphic was pretty good. The rest is shiiiiiiiiiit* especially Turning Dragon which is just annoying**

*in my opinion

**also in my opinion

maybe 'rip your face off' was a little much. i was under the influence a little. i was trying to find an example of his newer sound that i really really likes.

i am a huge etboy fan, but that sound is not coming back. so just trying to look forward.

maybe 'rip your face off' was a little much. i was under the influence a little. i was trying to find an example of his newer sound that i really really likes.

i am a huge etboy fan, but that sound is not coming back. so just trying to look forward.

the thread was started with good intentions, nothing wrong with that mate

Clark is a weird one for me, never really fallen in love with him, I can't really fathom why (because he seems really good). Actually that first track you posted up the Portico Remix is pretty cool (I'm a fan of Alt-J, best keep that quiet lol)

i love alt-j too homie.

i'm too old to care about what's cool or if people think a thread is lol.

good tunes are good tunes. no time to waste on genre names or if my opinion is common.

:shrug:

i also like cold toilet seats.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived