IGNORED

Mopfunk - april fool

machinemask

cool tune  :music: , what plugin were you testing?

thank you :) Bazille...it is a mighty one

Yes, more synth goodness :) I would love a B-version based on the part from 1:15 to 1:40

haha maybe so, was a quick scratch tune so that could happen who knows

really nice. 

thanksu

Mopfuck is the funkin' daddy! 

fricko yes thank you :happy:

it sounds like freaking acid done in Mario Paint in a good way

speaking of which i hope all mario paint videos published to youtube were made in that matter

it sounds like freaking acid done in Mario Paint in a good way

speaking of which i hope all mario paint videos published to youtube were made in that matter

haha thanks? yeah mario paint was wild stuff

Yep, seriously tasty synth sounds and we like the furious tempo :mu-ziq:

I do think the kick gets swallowed up in the mix somewhat, but it kinda works that way when the Bazille is blasting away. Snare and hi-hats might do with some fattening up for the mixdown.

I do think the kick gets swallowed up in the mix somewhat, but it kinda works that way when the Bazille is blasting away. Snare and hi-hats might do with some fattening up for the mixdown.

Agree with Juventae - some EQ, compression and fattening of some sort would do the drums some good... but holy crap... the amount of stuff going on here is insane, haha... I need this slowed by 50% in order to keep up ;)

Yep, seriously tasty synth sounds and we like the furious tempo :mu-ziq:

the mix is definitely something i plan to play with more; this was just a quick squirt of an idea, thought i'd post it anyways! if it is updated perhaps i will swap out the file on SC or stick it up somewhere else, who knows, but yes thanks for checking it out and the thoughts offered :)) means a lot

Agree with Juventae - some EQ, compression and fattening of some sort would do the drums some good... but holy crap... the amount of stuff going on here is insane, haha... I need this slowed by 50% in order to keep up ;)

haha, i suppose there are a few things happening in this one...not enough yet, though ;) it actually started at a slower tempo. i liked the patch i was making, and the tune was closer to 125 BPM i think, but i kicked it up a bit and it sounded cool so i rolled with it

Archived