IGNORED

Brainwaltzera - Outdives EP [AF007]

user303

This is shit.

This is THE shitiest afx clone in a while.

Ouch.  We have come across an artist so divisive that we are misquoting people on here now...

Imagine that.

Outdives (AFX clone or not) is another great ep by whoever made it......IMO.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is shit.

This is THE shitiest afx clone in a while.

Ouch.  We have come across an artist so shit that we are quoting people on here now...

Imagine that.

Outdives (another shitty AFX clone) is another shit ep by whoever made it......IMO.

I put as much effort into my post as whoever made this shite put into the music.

If you put a bit more effort into that post you'd have a cohesive statement, but that would be expecting too much from someone who watches cartoons for children.

Paradinas on twitter getting mad at brainwaltzera for using his name. All part of elaborate ruse? Heh my ears tell me this is not afx or mp but I dunno there are people on this board that are better at that game. Remember how quickly consensus came on the SoundCloud dump?

Paradinas on twitter getting mad at brainwaltzera for using his name. All part of elaborate ruse? Heh my ears tell me this is not afx or mp but I dunno there are people on this board that are better at that game. Remember how quickly consensus came on the SoundCloud dump?

Damn he pisst! When did he use his name?!

Archived