IGNORED

Brainwaltzera - Outdives EP [AF007]

user303

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yah. as i said i think this is just some guy. i'll be curious to see if he is punished, so to speak, for playing the impersonation game. i'm not particularly fond of his sound, like, i don't get the love he gets from some corners, and i think there are better impersonators, and people that have managed the "OHMIGAWDISITHIM?" train more deftly and honestly (rognvald/beatwife for example).

so like, is brainwaltzera gonna have trouble finding homes for his music because of a reputation for getting there the wrong way?

Paradinas on twitter getting mad at brainwaltzera for using his name. All part of elaborate ruse?

no
Indeed, no. Good on Mike.

I have been given some information from a very reliable source that this is actually a Belgian watmmer.

THE PLOT THICKENS.

Paradinas on twitter getting mad at brainwaltzera for using his name. All part of elaborate ruse?

no
Indeed, no. Good on Mike.

Definitely not part of a ruse and can't imagine a brainwaltzer release on planet mu anytime soon  :happy: 

I don't understand why MikeP is accusing him of using his name thou. I can understand accusing him for trying to copy his sound maybe but that's a whole other story.

I have been given some information from a very reliable source that this is actually a Belgian watmmer.

THE PLOT THICKENS.

that's not very nice off you triachus

THE PLOT THICKENS.

that's not very nice off you triachus

Me ever since I started my Brianwaltzera project/scam:

ET4YrT1.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

laugh-all-the-way-to-the-bank.gif

Paradinas on twitter getting mad at brainwaltzera for using his name. All part of elaborate ruse? Heh my ears tell me this is not afx or mp but I dunno there are people on this board that are better at that game. Remember how quickly consensus came on the SoundCloud dump?

mike p was the first one to spill rich's beans on the sc dump

i smell conspiradinas

im sure now

brainwaltzera is mike p.

the tweets are as good as a confirmation for me lol

Go 'way from my window
Leave at your own chosen speed
I'm not the one you want, babe
I'm not the one you need
You say you're lookin' for someone
Who's never weak but always strong
To protect you an' defend you
Whether you are right or wrong
Someone to open each and every door
But it ain't me, babe
No, no, no, it ain't me babe
It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe

http://i.imgur.com/iDhthpZ.gifv

When did he actually use his name? I missed that.

I believe it was User303 in either the soundcloud thread or another promotional one, was either his words he quoted promo material that was speculating that it's mikeP.

don't care enough to find it, but it was a pretty obvious attempt to market it as MikeP (or other big name artists, IIRC)

edit: also there was a lot of speculation by plenty of users in the soundcloud thread. Always "ITS MIKE P, NO ITS AFX", etc etc.

Archived