IGNORED

Brainwaltzera - Outdives EP [AF007]

user303

hmmm, seems like he just changed his sc name from user0000.....etc to BRAINWALTZERA.( or has that been for a while already?) and posted a new track with a new sound...

https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera/throwing-a-rave-at-my-village-wfriends-true-story

Looks like he also deleted all the "afx" tags in a dozen or more tracks that he had for years. I guess he finally realized it was too embarassing. Good on him!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm, seems like he just changed his sc name from user0000.....etc to BRAINWALTZERA.( or has that been for a while already?) and posted a new track with a new sound...

https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera/throwing-a-rave-at-my-village-wfriends-true-story

Looks like he also deleted all the "afx" tags in a dozen or more tracks that he had for years. I guess he finally realized it was too embarassing. Good on him!

Forgot about those tags actually lol.

so dishonest.

so dishonest.

ah! yeah! about time!

so dishonest.

ah! yeah! about time!

New track totally different sound indeed.

My impression was that tags meant "similar to" or "genre". Never took them to mean "I am AFX". 

Has anyone in here actually ever heard an aphex record?

Yeah, good I'm not the only one since I really can't hear any Aphex in Brainwaltzera anywhere. Someone wrote a good point in Aphex sub that people seem to hear and/or pay attention to totally different things in songs when compared to the dude next to him. Maybe that's the case here. I've tried to get into this guy a couple of times since there has been some serious love towards his tunes (Ok, passionate hate too...) but this is not for me. I don't get anything out of his work and can't figure out why this is so awesome. :unsure:

I never thought he sounded like AFX.  But he has some good stuff.  And he definitely isn't Th'idiot, who I dearly wish would release more stuff.

I never thought he sounded like AFX. But he has some good stuff. And he definitely isn't Th'idiot, who I dearly wish would release more stuff.

I agree. Was just being facetious.

I liked this EP at first, and then it sort of weirdly declined in replayability over time for me, now I'm feeling just incredibly indifferent about it. :unsure:

I still like that DAISY CHAIN track though, that's got some super nice sound design!

Weirdly I've had the opposite reaction. Aescoba hooked me much quicker than this one, which has been more of a slow burn that I enjoy more and more with each spin.

I don't get anything out of his work and can't figure out why this is so awesome. :unsure:

Two YT Videos

Nope. My soul is broken. I'm beyond hope :catcry:

Things that are not news

I don't get anything out of his work and can't figure out why this is so awesome. :unsure:

Two YT Videos

Nope. My soul is broken. I'm beyond hope :catcry:

Things that are not news

:catsuicide:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived