IGNORED

Brainwaltzera - Outdives EP [AF007]

user303

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just ordered this, woop woop

In general no, there are some tracks which I think could be him, but most of the tracks I would bet money aren't Aphex. Good music whoever it is, aegis outdive [sF] is my fave track on this E.P.

There were some really natural sounding riffs in some of the Soundcloud stuff that was ace and especially had that Aphex vibe. 

In general no, there are some tracks which I think could be him, but most of the tracks I would bet money aren't Aphex. Good music whoever it is, aegis outdive [sF] is my fave track on this E.P.

There were some really natural sounding riffs in some of the Soundcloud stuff that was ace and especially had that Aphex vibe.

?

I never thought Bwaltz was AFX. Mike P maaaaybe, but nothing about Aescoba or this one pings my Rich-o-meter

In general no, there are some tracks which I think could be him, but most of the tracks I would bet money aren't Aphex. Good music whoever it is, aegis outdive [sF] is my fave track on this E.P.

?

I never thought Bwaltz was AFX. Mike P maaaaybe, but nothing about Aescoba or this one pings my Rich-o-meter

Sorry misquoted, was reply to message below yours.

?

Sorry misquoted, was reply to message below yours.

e00132c1058c9e2c54bd4a5438ab7b31.jpg

Archived