IGNORED

it's war

pcock

I thought you'd posted about some North Korean or Chinese development and I was coming in here to post that very Day Today clip.

Homosexuals can't swim, they attract enemy radar, they attract sharks, they insist on being placed at "the captain's table", they get up late, they nudge people whilst they're shooting. They muck about. Imagine... the fear... of knowing you have a gay man on board a boat, when you retire at night you think to yourself "God... will I wake up and find everybody dead?" 

Homosexuals can't swim, they attract enemy radar, they attract sharks, they insist on being placed at "the captain's table", they get up late, they nudge people whilst they're shooting. They muck about. Imagine... the fear... of knowing you have a gay man on board a boat, when you retire at night you think to yourself "God... will I wake up and find everybody dead?" 

If it's a small boat, the thing you should think is "will my ass be intact when i wake up" (yeah, sexist pigs, now you know the feeling)

You are a paedophile. You are a nonce. You're a perv. You're a slot badger. You're a two pin din plug. You're a bush dodger. You're a small bean regarder. You're a unabummer. You're a nut administrator. You're a bent ref. You're The Crazy World of Arthur Brown. You're a fence vole. You're a free willy. You're a chimney bottler. You're a bunty man. You're a shrub rocketeer.

You are a paedophile. You are a nonce. You're a perv. You're a slot badger. You're a two pin din plug. You're a bush dodger. You're a small bean regarder. You're a unabummer. You're a nut administrator. You're a bent ref. You're The Crazy World of Arthur Brown. You're a fence vole. You're a free willy. You're a chimney bottler. You're a bunty man. You're a shrub rocketeer.

yes well you know you just mentioned some of the names we have to put up with every day and its just another form of racism 

Still usin' that airfield tho

"Well at least this does away with the argument that Trump is a Russian puppet." - gullible podunk on Facebook

It's war, now that Trump's president.  What are you consuming right now?  Stupid first world achievements and successes, or pictures you took that you are pleased with?  Better call Saul for Dank Memes and Scarlett Johansson.  

It's war, now that Trump's president. What are you consuming right now? Stupid first world achievements and successes, or pictures you took that you are pleased with? Better call Saul for Dank Memes and Scarlett Johansson.

mourinho

It's war, now that Trump's president. What are you consuming right now? Stupid first world achievements and successes, or pictures you took that you are pleased with? Better call Saul for Dank Memes and Scarlett Johansson.

mourinho

United Airlines!

• 1 year later...

Archived