IGNORED

Clark - Death Peak

Joyrex

No,Com Truise headlined. I didn't watch his full set. Clark had a nice and long set though, sounded amazing. He didn't have his dancers with him though. I guess that was Europe tour only?

I'm seeing Clark/Truise here in Houston - I don't suspect the dancers were part of the US tour (extra expense, visas, etc.)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No,Com Truise headlined. I didn't watch his full set. Clark had a nice and long set though, sounded amazing. He didn't have his dancers with him though. I guess that was Europe tour only?

I'm seeing Clark/Truise here in Houston - I don't suspect the dancers were part of the US tour (extra expense, visas, etc.)

I think they ended up joining the tour at some point in SF at least according to how I am interpreting this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BT4qmnhDNBW/?taken-by=throttleclark

EDIT: also noticed nobody posted the new music video

Saw him in LA last week. There were dancers

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw him at Simple Things in Bristol the other week. Really fantastic live show. The dancers were there. We stood on the balcony which ended up being a great idea because it was so visual. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else going to Printworks this Saturday?  PM me if you want to meet up for a beer!

62446cc20a.jpg

Big lineup, first time clubbing in London for about a year and first time at this venue.  Don't know if more excited about seeing Clark or British Murder Boys

I've avoided death pig since it came out, I've been pretty disappointed with his output over the last few years. But re-listening to the samples now, I'm kind of into it, thinking I might give it a shot.

At the very least, seems like there are some much stronger singles compared to his album "Clark". 

Fucking hell. You guys are spoiled ta fuck. What a lineup.

Was a top day out. Have to admit I was well and truly wasted by the time Clark came on, I have it on good authority I danced madly for the duration of his set though.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah currently downloading the stems as well (it'll be offline december 14th so hurry !). I'm of course thiking about remixing one of the tracks, but the simple fact of having the possibility to hear the stems makes me happy.

Plus it's a great opportunity to dig into the album a few months after release :music:

• 9 months later...

Archived