IGNORED

Rognvald - R​.​O​.​G​.​N​.​V​.​A​.​L​.​D [Love Love Records]

is this going to be like that earl rognvald recruit records release that everyone paid for and never fucking received?

is this going to be like that earl rognvald recruit records release that everyone paid for and never fucking received?

sorry for double post, watmm seems borked and i can only access it via tapatalk but it's behaving badly.

anyway, yeah fucking ripoff cunts.

C'mon dudes there were some heavy shit Retrig had to go through. If I recall correctly his whole life more or less crashed down. There were deaths involved etc. Oh you guys don't remember anything. And like Samfez said this is coming out on Love Love not on Recruit.

wtf is going on with watmm? Hope this is not our heavily anticipated improved forum.

I didn't realise those cassettes didn't happen?! :[

I can assure people, these records already exist....they sound phat too! ;]

Photos are up on the Bandcamp now: https://loveloverecords.bandcamp.com/album/r-o-g-n-v-a-l-d-2

ain't nothin' there. what is it with this beatwife character and non-existent shit? i've fucking had enough i tell you and won't be pouring any more money into his pyramid schemes.

ain't nothin' there. what is it with this beatwife character and non-existent shit? i've fucking had enough i tell you and won't be pouring any more money into his pyramid schemes.

lol, in case anybody else is wondering, this is the proper link:

https://loveloverecords.bandcamp.com/album/r-o-g-n-v-a-l-d-2

The KMAH mix has me quite excited... :)

the whole 'earl rognvald' swindle might have been okay if the dude wasn't still actively 'selling' the cassettes

released April 1, 2015 

lol

Well yeah that's little quirky. I thought it had been taken down or something. But that was a Beatwife release. Beatwife is dead, long live Rognvald. Nothing could go wrong, right....

lol, in case anybody else is wondering, this is the proper link:

https://loveloverecords.bandcamp.com/album/r-o-g-n-v-a-l-d-2

lol

no no no im not complaining, i love beatwife

was asking cause beatwife has an album called earl rognvald 

Sorry no I didn't think you were complaining, that bit wasn't directed at you

• 3 weeks later...

Going to get this, sounds banging.  Along with qebrus, a heavy year for LoveLove so far.  Wasn't quite won over with the Cosmic Dross thing but mebbe I need to give it another go.

Archived