IGNORED

High res Autechre artwork

Ageispolis

I'm looking for high res AE artwork to turn into a poster for my room, the only problem is it's somewhat hard to find... 
I'd love to have the poster in A1 or at least 20" x 30" so it's gotta be big. Can anyone help? 

Pic related my best find so far, I'm sure you guys have better shit though.

a028_Autechre.jpg

I wish Bleep would just do a run of decent posters of the Autechre artwork, as in the same vein as the Quaristice one they sold for 6 quid (which looks bloomin' fantastic framed up) which looks just as good as the £50 ones

I wish Bleep would just do a run of decent posters of the Autechre artwork, as in the same vein as the Quaristice one they sold for 6 quid (which looks bloomin' fantastic framed up)

Yea man, Quaristice looks by far the hottest. I'm not all for just grabbing artwork off the internet and printing it myself, even if only for personal use. But there's really not a whole lot out there at the moment unless you wanna pay £100+ and I'm not really feeling the whole Elseq artwork as a poster either... 

Archived