IGNORED

Do you think he will release something this year ?

d-a-m-o

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah those festival releases make me uncomfortable. Especially since now at Field Day, everyone's just gunna anticipate it and take the piss out of the whole thing. Can't tell if it's a purely economic sentiment (few people buying them out, reselling them at 500-1000%, limiting supply to other fans, making the whole product less poignant) or just me being butthurt cause i can't be there buying one as well lol

Yeah those festival releases make me uncomfortable. Especially since now at Field Day, everyone's just gunna anticipate it and take the piss out of the whole thing. Can't tell if it's a purely economic sentiment (few people buying them out, reselling them at 500-1000%, limiting supply to other fans, making the whole product less poignant) or just me being butthurt cause i can't be there buying one as well lol

Richard's just trying to share the wealth

erm, i dont know what u want from me, i dont have a vid or pic of him sayin it, coz he said no pictures, but ur just gunna have to take my word for it. he was at an exhibition that his girlfriend did some stuff at in london

I just want a proper release of that one track from day for night. Along with whatever new he's got up his sleeves. 

I also really really really want unreleased drukqs/2000 era tracks, which I suspect he purposefully didn't release on soundcloud.

I just want a proper release of that one track from day for night. Along with whatever new he's got up his sleeves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAYBi9NSOyE

I also really really really want unreleased drukqs/2000 era tracks, which I suspect he purposefully didn't release on soundcloud.

How hadn't I heard this before. Fucking GREAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAYBi9NSOyE

That unreleased track is soooo good! I too want an official release!

I think that was just to celebrate April/Avril 14th. Hoping for something soon though, mental to think that Syro will be 3 years old in September

5 afx articles just to celibrate a song? then goddamn these guys are more fanboi then us and it's avril 18th by now :datboi:

so fecking lush

Re: drukqs era tracks, I believe he said during the soundcloud dump that his laptop from that era was broken by his french girlfriend... so maybe there are no more drukqs, unless he shared experiments with friends. Not sure how paranoid/careful he is/was about digital backups.

so fecking lush

You guys think it's one track? Sounds like 2 or 3 to me... 

I think it's one track. Herr pointed some things out to me. 

Listen to the first section before shit gets all intense and then compare it to the last section (particularly the drums/percussion/whatever), very similar. 

Archived