IGNORED

Analord 12" plastic sleeve

d-a-m-o

Just read this on discogs :

Everyone who owns this binder, take all of your 12s out of it and just put them in paper jackets and sleeves. The poly sleeves they come in, once again, mess the records all up making them all foggy and noisy (referring to the original Caustic Window Compilation poly triple fold out sleeve that did the same thing). Sorry Rephlex, you just have bad luck w/ polyvinyl sleeves. Now stay far far away from them. Paper and cardboard for the rest of your days please.

Is that true ?

Mine sound like shit but its mostly cos I used to have my decks in the kitchen and my housemates used to cook fry ups while I dj'd the analords at them at breakfast

LOOL, best post of the morning.

Also, note to Richard (yeah, he reads this shite) - next track name - Analord Fryup :dadjoke:

Mine were in their PVC-sleeves for ages and they are still fine. Finally got them in proper sleeves last year, just to be sure. Not sure about the Caustic Window 3LP or Dean Blunts - Black Metal (that also came in a similar PVC), haven't played those in ages. 

plastic sleeves are baaad news. i always immediately replace them with a paper one

:blink:

i have a lot of picture discs in those sleeves

cue slight panic

I don't get it, is it just like prolonged static charge from the pvc?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived