IGNORED

WATMMN?

hisaac

I love We Are The Music Makers | Volume One, and lately I've been really curious about the musicians featured on it. I've been wondering if they're still making music today, or if they ever released anything before or after the WATMM release.

So, I've started digging around the net, trying to find as much info as I can on these artists. I've only got a start, but I'm going to keep digging to see what I can find. I've created an Airtable for all the information to live, and you all can check it out, and even help me add information if you'd like.

If you post any links or info here, I'll add it to the table as well. Thanks!

Thanks for the responses so far!

It's true, some of the artists have gone on to make names for themselves, which is awesome. There are a few though that have been really hard to find, like Beans Haricots, Greenbank, and Zmalloc to name a few. I haven't had a ton of time to dig deeply in to archive.org, but I expect there will be some gems to unearth there.

• 2 years later...

Archived