IGNORED

NOWFEEL-Wut Do

everything sounds well placed and leveled, though the lead synth from 1:40ish is a tad loud in certain spots.

the kalimba (?) at the beginning gives me four tet/bonobo vibes. good work.

everything sounds well placed and leveled, though the lead synth from 1:40ish is a tad loud in certain spots.

the kalimba (?) at the beginning gives me four tet/bonobo vibes. good work.

Thank for the feedback and the listen

Not really my type of tune, but as far as mixing goes it sounds pretty good to my ears. I do notice that the track is somewhat low compared to others on SC. I'm not one to give any merit to the loudness wars, but did you use any limiter/master chains on this? 

Anyways, I dig it for what it is. Everything seems to sit well to my ears. 

*Edit: I actually realized after that my speakers were turned down. So disregard the comment about loudness. 

i agree on the four tet/bonobo vibes. ill say gold panda as well. i think the mix sounds quite good, at least on my headphones at work. digging the other tunes as well!

Ya, thanks for the feedback peeps! Themix is a little quite to quite I think. Got another mix/master limited more thats a few db louder and a slightly different mix Ill be uploading in a week or so. thanks for the listen :)

This is heading right direction. I like the overall atmosphere/ambiental stuff that is going one. Also like the trancy/hypnotic vibe to it. The melodies are quite good. Also find this quite well arranged/composed. Many likes. Keep it up.

Archived