IGNORED

UK General Erextion

Soloman Tump

Jesus. Depressing thread. Vote labour. Easily the most humane and progressive of the biggest 3. Corbyn is assassinated daily by UKs dire press. He doesn't just outright lie to the people and appears to genuinely want to fight for the less well off. Wait till their manifesto comes out. Read it and compare to Tories. Compare his voting record with Mays. Such an easy choice for me.

Spot on! Hard brexit with the tories at the helm + large majority is nightmare fuel. Everybody get out and vote for Corbyn, regardless which constituency you're in.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lately I've started thinking that what we really need most is a STRONG and STABLE government. 

This is true. A STRONG and STABLE government will help boost prosperity around the nation.

Ukip candidate Gisela Allen compares her attraction to gorillas to being gay

“You do not come out and declare openly. Do you think I am going all over the city and saying my idea of a sexually-attractive creature is a gorilla?” 

“When I go to a zoo and I see a gorilla my hormones go absolutely crazy. I find a gorilla very attractive.”

Lately I've started thinking that what we really need most is a STRONG and STABLE government.

This is true. A STRONG and STABLE government will help boost prosperity around the nation.

STRONG and FASCIST

believe, the most succinct dissection of this cuntry in living memory, plus, you know, the whole Anglo-Saxons being the root cause of most of the world's systemic issues thang etc ;)

someone should whisper this in Mel Gibson's ear

We tend to be a few years behind America so we need a tv personality, I think the only person who can save the Labour Party is Ross Kemp.

We tend to be a few years behind America so we need a tv personality, I think the only person who can save the Labour Party is Ross Kemp.

Wasn't Robert Kilroy Silk once the face of UKIP? Ahead of his time

Yep then he left and started his own party. Can't remember what it was called though

“You do not come out and declare openly. Do you think I am going all over the city and saying my idea of a sexually-attractive creature is a gorilla?” 

“When I go to a zoo and I see a gorilla my hormones go absolutely crazy. I find a gorilla very attractive.”

wait WHUT

she is off her rocker

C-AchluXoAAub7z.jpg

wait WHUT

she is senile

6269943.jpg?display=1&htype=75&type=resp

6261652.jpg

spot on but as an ex-husband to Rebecca Brookes (sp?), cock choker in chief to Satan's uber-lieutenant Murdoch, the Illuminati must already be beaming telepathic thought processes into Mr Kemp's neural networks, he must already be at the point of complete psychological disassociation

i'd hand the entire legislative process over to Iron Maiden, no fkn around when Eddie is roaming the cuntry with his tattered Union Jack emblem & orthopedic issues, with Run To The Hills blasted via loud speakers on every street paid for by increases in corporation tax

REAL IDEAS

Gonna be voting lib dem. Aside from the fact they're basically the only non-tory party in me hometown theyre probably still the closest to my views in terms of whats actually in their manifesto. Corbyn would make a lovely eccentric uncle but think his brand of lefty-ness is just too naive to actually function in practice. Plus I'd almost expect that even if Corbyn somehow becomes PM there will still eventually be a neo-blairite coup, and he and his ilk will get purged. I want that as little as i want tories

Fortunately im voting from abroad so i get to sit back and lol at how fucked everything is

Archived