IGNORED

Anyone else feel a new release is coming?

phudoshin

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new LP is I'm sure in the works, but I'd love just some remixes or one-off tracks show up somewhere, maybe a non-album-related EP of just, whatever. Just a few tracks that aren't leftovers or cut from the same cloth...just without any context or ties to what they've done recently or are going to put out.

I might throw on some old remixes later because some of those still surprise me when I hear them.

still holding out for more Ae live releases... hope they have a recording their happy with from the last tour and if so that might be out soon (Fingers crossed!)

Other than that think it will be awhile before a new album or e.p.. but who know them guys do like to suprise us! ;)

^very true on more possible tour recordings!

We only got 20 minutes of good new music in May after all, it's about time.

:D

elseq kinda blows sorry *runs*

Warning: Traces of Autechre new release spotted in the air near Niger's capital Niamey last night after a period of active chemtrails emergence (thanks for the tip), chemical composition analysis suggests 0,00854% of spring vibe and absolutely ridiculous amounts of the quietness and the space between Autechre outputs, 5,75% and 11,91% respectively. It deserves a mention that Pixelives' Warp friend farted a healthy 0,0000000000000000000000000011% dose of insiders smug into Niger's troposphere, which suggests a potential Autechre release in the production cycle. Pixelives' Warp friend status pending...

Warning: Traces of Autechre new release spotted in the air near Niger's capital Niamey last night after a period of active chemtrails emergence (thanks for the tip), chemical composition analysis suggests 0,00854% of spring vibe and absolutely ridiculous amounts of the quietness and the space between Autechre outputs, 5,75% and 11,91% respectively. It deserves a mention that Pixelives' Warp friend farted a healthy 0,0000000000000000000000000011% dose of insiders smug into Niger's troposphere, which suggests a potential Autechre release in the production cycle. Pixelives' Warp friend status pending...

Not sure. I spoke to the african Autechre fan now and he said he did not smell any Ae vibes in the air. I am confused. I think it will likely maybe happen. Which album is it? extoo or törtn?

Not sure. I spoke to the african Autechre fan now and he said he did not smell any Ae vibes in the air. I am confused. I think it will likely maybe happen. Which album is it? extoo or törtn?

Possible he got confused with the Gescom smell? I'd take a new one of those too.

Archived