IGNORED

Anyone else feel a new release is coming?

phudoshin

Why should they limit themselves to only limiting themselves by using dated gear?

i'll pull from the AAA and.. :

who's to say they haven't already done that anyways?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish they would abandon there maxmsp stuff for a while and use some dated gear someting they used between 92 and 95 , just to see what comes out by limitation instead of endless possibilities.

I would be really surprised... this would be like David Lynch going back to film.
well he just finished 18 hours of film material , anyway i now this is not going to happen thats why i wrote "i wish".
Was that really film? By film I meant as opposed to digital video.

Nope it was shot digitally. He was rumoured to be shooting it on film, at first, but of course with the amount of footage we've ended up with (and surely the amount on the digital cutting room floor), this season would've been very expensive and time consuming if it had been shot on celluloid.

I hope they made enough money to have a bit of a rest. I wasn't able to make it to a show this round but given the intensity of them, can you imagine going to every show like they did? I'd want some peace and quiet. Real dream is a dump in the Ae Bleepstore. Sean and Rob: prepared to pay for your unreleased/scraps/etc if you wanna keep having a sit with the paper and tea.

Agree. Or even something smaller scale. Their EPs and remixes are some of my favorites of theirs.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope they made enough money to have a bit of a rest. I wasn't able to make it to a show this round but given the intensity of them, can you imagine going to every show like they did? I'd want some peace and quiet. Real dream is a dump in the Ae Bleepstore. Sean and Rob: prepared to pay for your unreleased/scraps/etc if you wanna keep having a sit with the paper and tea.

i actually asked sean about that after their manchester gig. he said there is very little toll on the body, its just gig, get on tour bus, sleep, gig, sleep etc. although i do know what u mean. ~30 dates is a lot

• 1 month later...

I’d love to see some fresh Gezcom hip hop fuckery. TBH, I’m still digesting the ELSEQ/live material—rich stuff, that. At this point, why not (like Stickfigger said) just spend a month or so bumpin out some screwed gangsta thumpz, & wrap it up in lush streetstyle SKAM logos (& illegible stickers so I can low-key flex on ignorant suckaz with my laptopz at tha coffeeshopz)?

I’d love to see some fresh Gezcom hip hop fuckery. TBH, I’m still digesting the ELSEQ/live material—rich stuff, that. At this point, why not (like Stickfigger said) just spend a month or so bumpin out some screwed gangsta thumpz, & wrap it up in lush streetstyle SKAM logos (& illegible stickers so I can low-key flex on ignorant suckaz with my laptopz at tha coffeeshopz)?

google translate didnt work ?

been listening to exai and untilted, been so long since i listened to them, got me itching for something new

some of the elseq stuff is a bit too lenghty for me, hope maybe next time they release something short and powerfull like oversteps maybe

fuck it, i just know i'm gonna be happy with anything they put out, i'm raedy

yeah

get the MPCs out boyz

yeh i feel and need for new 'chre. They are consistently amazing at everything:

- banging tracks

- excellent interviews based on their art. not "ooh i hate the media" crap others say -  while talking to the media

- fairly regular release pattern

- radioshows are so good

- slick artwork

- sublime live shows

- official live recordings now!

- future facing abstractness of the highest order with lush melodies and pounding beats always

i actually asked sean about that after their manchester gig. he said there is very little toll on the body, its just gig, get on tour bus, sleep, gig, sleep etc. although i do know what u mean. ~30 dates is a lot
lol 30 dates of standing around twiddling knobs in the dark is hardly taxing compared to most touring bands

tomorrow it'll be a year since the rerelease of their first 3 records. where da fuk r Tha rest

Archived