IGNORED

Anyone else feel a new release is coming?

phudoshin

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could use some new tekra trax, but in the meantime it would be cool if they dropped another DJ mix. It doesn't have to be 12 hours long, fellas, just give us a 20-60 minute mix of tracks you think are cool!

I would be completely OK with another 2-6 track Gescom EP too... it's been too long since Skull Snaps.

Would it make sense to post live one year after their performance? It would be a profoundly anachronistic action: I believe we will never have the privilege of re-listening to Aeonesix in its original fullness.

I also feel a great sadness for the 2010 Oversteps tour. These days I am listening to it with worrying insistence. The date in Brussels (Domino) is incredibly intense and regenerative. Melodies, organic sounds, and inconceivable rhythms follow each other in a sonic odyssey that alone would leave Rob and Sean's signature in the history of human communication. Yet, there will only be a bootleg for the use and consumption of few and patient people, who don't be discouraged by amateur recording and chaos.
I invite you to listen again to the whole part from 50:32 onwards: is not one of the most beautiful, moving and unmistakable musical fragments ever written by humans?

I can not understand what has kept them from publishing a work of this consistency. There is something really illogical, irritating and frustrating at times in the choices they make.

The first batch of Ae live was one year old at the time of the bleep store opening 

Would it make sense to post live one year after their performance? It would be a profoundly anachronistic action: I believe we will never have the privilege of re-listening to Aeonesix in its original fullness.

I also feel a great sadness for the 2010 Oversteps tour. These days I am listening to it with worrying insistence. The date in Brussels (Domino) is incredibly intense and regenerative. Melodies, organic sounds, and inconceivable rhythms follow each other in a sonic odyssey that alone would leave Rob and Sean's signature in the history of human communication. Yet, there will only be a bootleg for the use and consumption of few and patient people, who don't be discouraged by amateur recording and chaos.
I invite you to listen again to the whole part from 50:32 onwards: is not one of the most beautiful, moving and unmistakable musical fragments ever written by humans?

I can not understand what has kept them from publishing a work of this consistency. There is something really illogical, irritating and frustrating at times in the choices they make.

The first batch of Ae live was one year old at the time of the bleep store opening 

True, but they documented a liveset proposed in several versions for a full year: sounboards were released shortly after the last date (london). Aeonesix has been consumed over a single month, and since then nothing has been known.

i wish they would abandon there maxmsp stuff for a while and use some dated gear someting they used between 92 and 95 , just to see what comes out by limitation instead of endless possibilities.

i wish they would abandon there maxmsp stuff for a while and use some dated gear someting they used between 92 and 95 , just to see what comes out by limitation instead of endless possibilities.

I would be really surprised... this would be like David Lynch going back to film.

I would be really surprised... this would be like David Lynch going back to film.

well he just finished 18 hours of film material , anyway i now this is not going to happen thats why i wrote "i wish".

well he just finished 18 hours of film material , anyway i now this is not going to happen thats why i wrote "i wish".
Was that really film? By film I meant as opposed to digital video.

Archived