Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Anyone else feel a new release is coming?

helsinki pls

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#176 Kavinsky

Kavinsky

Artificial Intelligence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • 36 topics
  • Joined 04-May 07
  • SoundCloud URL:https://ganzfeld3.bandcamp.com/releases
  • Interests:Braindance, periwigs & business

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:34 PM

not going backwards doesnt imply moving forward. I don't feel like they're stagnating though, I hope they still have some Oversteps style left turns in them

i didn't mean stagnating in a negative way, its just they achieved their ultimate goal with elseq and playing it live by having  this constantly evolving monster max/msp sounds. They could make 100 of elseq´s but in the end its going to sound all the same.

#177 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts
  • 10 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:51 PM

not going backwards doesnt imply moving forward. I don't feel like they're stagnating though, I hope they still have some Oversteps style left turns in them

i didn't mean stagnating in a negative way, its just they achieved their ultimate goal with elseq and playing it live by having  this constantly evolving monster max/msp sounds. They could make 100 of elseq´s but in the end its going to sound all the same.

i don't agree.. the soundbaords from 2015 they released vs the next bunch of live sets a year later (or however long ago it was)  they didn't release are completely different.  as they learn new things it gets folded in and something a bit different comes out..  

as ever i just want to hear it.. whatever it is. 

Edited by ignatius, 23 November 2017 - 02:51 PM.

#178 auxien

auxien

i be readin the rules, be needin the rules, u succeedin? rules.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,125 posts
  • 50 topics
  • Joined 09-April 08
  • SoundCloud URL:soundcloud.com/tsrono
  • PSN:auxien

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

I hope they still have some Oversteps style left turns in them

this.

I'm probably in the minority but I really just want another EP. Something short and focused. I guess that's kind of anachronistic now though.

Definitely not just you at least, I've been hoping for this for quite a while. The huge sets of tunes are great but they can often be meandering, unfocused, and literally covering the same ground at times. I'm not really a fan of any of those things for their more 'official' (anything not-AE_LIVE, basically) releases.

#179 Kavinsky

Kavinsky

Artificial Intelligence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • 36 topics
  • Joined 04-May 07

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

just compare how much they usually chance in 5 years from Untilted to Quaristice to Oversteps and now compare how much they chanced since Exai, not much and i think the reasion is because they reached their goal or whatever you want to call it.

#180 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts
  • 10 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:40 PM

but htink of all the other music you have and listen to and how none of it sounds like autechre so them putting out more autechre music is still gonna be unlike other stuff in your music library. 

anyway.. i think maybe they'll just master something else if they mastered the thing they've been doing.. or maybe they mastered everything.. shrug then so wut.. they're still gonna make and release music right.. not like they're gonna say "said all i want to say.. accomlpished all i wanted to accomplish.. time to go to cooking school and be a chef"

edit:  unless they contact aliens w/that new single?

Edited by ignatius, 23 November 2017 - 03:42 PM.

#181 Bulk VanderHooj

Bulk VanderHooj

Hugh-Mungus

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,985 posts
  • 45 topics
  • Joined 28-January 12
  • Interests:Bulking
    Huge-ifying

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

Chef Seane & Roob's Kitchen Nightmares!

(someone pls ms paint this)

#182 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts
  • 10 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

Chef Seane & Roob's Kitchen Nightmares!

(someone pls ms paint this)

molecular gastronomy w/the autechres... 

what would the restaurant be called?  

"here's a recipe we've been working on"

max.png

#183 Bulk VanderHooj

Bulk VanderHooj

Hugh-Mungus

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,985 posts
  • 45 topics
  • Joined 28-January 12
  • Interests:Bulking
    Huge-ifying

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:50 PM

"very complex flavors"

#184 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts
  • 10 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

"very complex flavors"

"for the refined palette" 

#185 Kavinsky

Kavinsky

Artificial Intelligence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • 36 topics
  • Joined 04-May 07

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

but htink of all the other music you have and listen to and how none of it sounds like autechre so them putting out more autechre music is still gonna be unlike other stuff in your music library. 

anyway.. i think maybe they'll just master something else if they mastered the thing they've been doing.. or maybe they mastered everything.. shrug then so wut.. they're still gonna make and release music right.. not like they're gonna say "said all i want to say.. accomlpished all i wanted to accomplish.. time to go to cooking school and be a chef"

edit:  unless they contact aliens w/that new single?

i´m sure that they are stil going to release music, just afraid its going be elseq soundkitchen till the end.

anyway funny that you mentioned aliens because the next  Sonar Festival 2018 is going to invite them ->
http://www.completem...aliens-to-50th/

even if I´m sure they´ve aliens contacted them after listening to Confield

Edited by Kavinsky, 23 November 2017 - 06:17 PM.

#186 usagi

usagi

no.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,649 posts
  • 93 topics
  • Joined 28-January 10
  • Interests:clean popola, chips and calamari, autocray, lulz archivism, post-thread analysis, elevator shenanigans

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:24 PM

matmos'_ultimate_care_cum_party.avi

A Chance to Cum Is A Chance to Cure

#187 hello spiral

hello spiral

Crib's Warship Rots

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,381 posts
  • 63 topics
  • Joined 20-July 08
  • Interests:Being smooth

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:46 PM

Never turn down a chance to cum

#188 modey

modey

Orinoco Flep

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,886 posts
  • 251 topics
  • Joined 08-June 04
  • Interests:⠃⠋⠛⠀⠼⠊⠚⠚⠚

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:19 PM

matmos'_ultimate_care_cum_party.avi

A Chance to Cum Is A Chance to Cure

The Dick Has Cum in the Mouth of a Beast

#189 niversal

niversal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • 2 topics
  • Joined 16-January 13
  • SoundCloud URL:https://soundcloud.com/niversee

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:52 AM

ae bleep store is playing tricks, over the last couple of weeks I've refreshed the page a lot and the album art is regularly changing size, like its breathing. Thought I was imagining it but opened on various computers, yesterday it was big, today small again. Perhaps a glitch but I’m holding out for it being a subtle sign of upcoming release! Braething! 

https://autechre.bleepstores.com/

#190 jaderpansen

jaderpansen

I'm not regret

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • 9 topics
  • Joined 16-April 07

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:07 AM

close-encounters-of-the-third-kind-mashe

#191 auxien

auxien

i be readin the rules, be needin the rules, u succeedin? rules.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,125 posts
  • 50 topics
  • Joined 09-April 08
  • SoundCloud URL:soundcloud.com/tsrono
  • PSN:auxien

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

So I don't think this is worthy of its own thread but my boring Saturday lead me to notice this: https://myspace.com/myslb/bio

encrcdsaÄ[†π∫4Ú¿EKñw? Ù≈¿ÍK†`hg≠N‡≤ˆvÒ äçmõD£€o˙díI∑vx;b¿@dî«úOxây¨t‘£bKˇÒa›éƒó¢¨Z~Ã]7Øä.
∞HK±ÍÒ≠Píö»8 Mê’‰R÷ÒB£ΩÔN.„fè§é•Í´Xb9˙˚¯ÕËÀ§«†*êP#BOÃë@qH–€b1Éç‰ÿ∆¥f˘ÓkÄ/ç'}î6”p8‰≠µ§@ö\ÌÇGm·yÇÿù0fô(騢ª'e÷˛ƒ‘~™5ÎÏ˙Jd™MÈŸ∞⁄ÁÑBÎH^ßu!pºB¥⁄2Y≠˝·,Ji2√¡±»Ò˘“‰,!öBDGߪÁ∏,c;ÌÔ§AmÑô8s1"j|ÙuªR––¯¶îuÓûQEÁã±»•R».y=ÑûÂHGƒπ+òûVG<+L}p=L◊v0êq¥|oßÇ5S§ÉD‚b¬AcZßám˝ºÅ°Ôè˛è≠˘í √ØZ

Ît<ß‚V}oÌÚú”)®

7 æïñÀK”B û≥=≠’‹DÆ{„Nˆkàû@ø•≠ÿX≈§~.⁄ÒK屬åi·πÿDâõº†“ıP]Á‰Y&Å ¢–˜2ªÄM‚'?æ:ËÙ”'¨∫>—µ}Ñ6F2 qàJõܪ„Yö∞Ï˙챓“¬¡>¯Á“ÆïJ≈¯8≥≈&Â

œçÖµ1—Z√›Í`“X©91÷ê2m$]Ô7∆nrŒ=¬OÈîÑê6- b°’{Esg;&J€∏®sÎ[[îÚé3˘¶íø*¿ˆ´m‘Æ[¡‰â∑è·˘å{fjHËıLíÀ“√ÓE„d¡#^›4ãZí#¥]Ö≥u‹Œ§>òÉ‹∑CXú@Mπ®Qü ï¥4:L…òb=± â!ªù·îGFÎLqFZ{v„Öcëäsëµ1Ä˙⁄˛yV|¥¡¢◊¸Ô‰3¢¥˘Ó¿‘X¬¯Ú—Ct}1p.È–·P}–ˇ501'-‚U˝¬ï]oŒÉ<™_bʆ Æ‚≥#ãúñÛ¶3çÁñq’ì…Ô8K∂#ü<=µÛ˚∞z&ˆ≥T¨NçÓ3≈˛´v∏æÜIHÚnæ–≤J#•Im† ?ôgÉyumÛ k´{EÑ‹ƒ!˛DO3wÙË€µ+

1iO(KpËÉ√q˚œõ◊&îÔølBÚ6‡+-a–œ|D¿Dÿ5ô€&›Ù™¸<≤úúÏÙ>wÚpLœ˜≥™2=Ôÿ–¢E;üg˜0≤8ÚÚf’’√\¬«πÌÍ÷L’#úEi≠∆¸§~kŒï]ì†nNH`∞Bj>űùVY«ˇò(u≠©ùæ0õÃ˙∫≈hÆ{u√ÁaIi;D]µpÎÔ!U®ÌîJ£Àÿ=ª˜˘‘òo¸º‘Û·p,ΩX”,˝_ˆ28E]oÀ"«…Q¢BÒÿáb¸Å+âUS†˜ªio˘IÃ~h€^Í ˝0 zÇ´œÎ¶Î˛‚wP«ñ4˱Üù-ñ•Yu_àƒú¥˘Óõo˙í¡™ÉßÊ.wøé—

~&-åÉ≥íÜ'L^Q3JÎw„‚„Â&øŧ˙6·ÌJˆz»¶&b˜®E§£ÏÎàîç¬g˙w—>nû™óE3ÿ6Ê;Ö\˙a}¨_j-öi˚ ¨˜:Ôä°ªô¸0Ñ«ç;Fä ÕÃÌi#Êæ˝Õ›˚˚Òcò˝JlH¢\d~#X&

ö¥(«z^HLAqÔ£Ùˆ*!´aè¡ ëÅ≈ñΩ$9÷W´eJ;‚x¢nj™BÉ‘ZZù:Q·'AWïR'Ǭ≤a˘qm™*Ãö‡JÂ\k_ÜÀ3Ø∑ö^ÒœÀ∆LÜã˜É5Ì/U

ÉW’o[K£KX1Ái=IÖ‘Å¡ßcÄ ¡ŸŒú ‡˘kÌÊyˆº/t‰Ç(ïèTçvÑꈶâ∫wÌÑ}¢ÈR∞èÃ"◊∆tj*v~¡ã">i.\Ç·<#vàÏfº7£ÊS)≈ı#ÚvÏ÷J„l‰TM⁄]KÚê# 1√A(æ¡k∆ ØÁä!]¢EÆ·Jæ(ÔÖ3¶n»zë;õ’e:ıh°N2⁄ù¥õTQHE Œ/Æ])Qî∑¨πÒÿùáª5+óÍ∫∏ıvõfz¿hVÒ¨À˘O|&ü†ºÌ‚ßål±

¢Ì—f∆/ÍQ

mȄ\

{FÕm+™i¬ˇµï}.D/X7z3áبÿ'‚8"Û*°˘Î'&®[GHÀWΕ“á˝o£åO¥8VÌØ »ÈπJaD]Û<`€çM'“®NxË ~∑bñ¨ßÍLTΩ{∆∏„(3v#'•≥ßStûx∞Ï(•›˛˜ÜÉO0%‘– úŒ£Aßd»\I»}|È©aÚ®≈pôdπ_,uΩ‰qmϪã§X6m˚‡æk,õ¢¡HDåå_W¢ßÄä]18äÕ1∂¢¨WìB“˘K+ù‰9vˇÚ[D´ëy¥˝,ôTw9Jÿ·•~µÄfQæY≠uTŸ◊q ?2Mó¢YÀÊF6=IéjJg€¶!Ȩ‹j畘Z(Os2ç'—üS∑∫=éùa¶[)#Ú±zYJæQ;©ıb¯4Ã≤A÷;VK‘ lg=ò\≈M∑;⁄ƒ|Ÿƒ≈ÄÔ/kÜ6Ñ懷J7c5∆b?rd@ƒ}*ªÀP4íJK¢[툵bÎÔ¬üÌs/}ËÒÚ|à‰|∫0ˇ?‰‰[õ≠ÑC*sûÑÉ≈bêM`ö[&¿ƒ”1€”≠$vàÍóo⁄+=È¥ák#ô>iu¡<üæ©1Ëe⁄Óxìàõ! ´¢Ω-€)>

ѯGrw√|ªY& ãœæµN,√kΩÇaÀˆwˇ”H€7âd$ˆEx¨∂ãÆ≈ı.`Ãî˛Úks˘)|Ä∂©#ZüÕ˝êˇÚ÷ıøÙ5#!VÔóóÑ«ÌXâTK§¶Líl®H*eC™áÁîúäµJ∏rÍ’L_•‹êDYG.ù÷ÿ≠ÓC∆eÙ”MÍñ3-

PÅ∞j≤µˆÿp˝ )Œ≥{8#u[ÖU‘8È_Ñ◊ë'ãô≠Àq~_Ê≥W ±ô¢ƒ\UÑ î∆¨/›u)dM¢4Èkg=∂G·D4Ωñâ>i@#z-±∂üΩ]~¶bÜêÂ’ï󑧱QËG\®zr∞4yn¥3t‹

ú‰q#p›æh´ÆóÌFp€5q6Ì¡˙„ ¥Îp XÇ=Í2“ä∂÷_J”ŸÕxùMH∏YÆÊŸûM‚ıúˆ‹zo

∆‚“Ñ{z.ÃBoÛ–$y§el≤ÿ¬ªÆÿ<7^e试5ÒHˆ$ÈFd–∫'Ï∆ªí\∫ˆXCˆëß(’ı'§9’≠wùO*X™B–Ò≤çF◊¸^ÍX¬Y⁄÷Ól®Ù~pnıŒEOQeâKΩ¸Ë∂â-ÃÉ"˙◊Û÷“Z£IıŸóƒÿÿ˛ù.lΩCE÷–˜Ÿ∏jôZ

÷è≤aT˘DVjˇC2å*SÚ &„à+∏hB£ —ÓúÕsÁ—Îîa2'åπs…K۔ƒWπwók$òjG™1FØÖ

‚ê?ÅNxãœ0«Vl™~cè{0¯ÚÂ⁄îAMˇX8;ÆßÈ -6sªS‰\r®5Ï˨+iµn@x?HA{&*˝Ù¬÷€c∂jÆW›I“–Ü˝Ó∞f≠ZTÈo“X∆Hà>b>r;{p&ë®û«é}‰“mw∏⁄'õÅπsDZÎ?‹˜ÎÅC(¶…4Ë

´∏0Â?¡;5∆ •˜}Ó6pw≥ãkêÉ~¯û9öîÓh*ÿ_p9’ÌGz[eÍ+æ|‘ÄsI*Ñ̈Hh]MÅÃÑ·àπú%ß_?·,E≤OGc˚ör%ü

€´¸AÊ‹l—Tˆ»t∂Ω¨]=GÂ5ã≠îÎój$¿è*¯E6Ü}“î-][ÁÍ˚EÓ⁄∞Ï)5_¡c†~Ωß)—ÎoÙÔfdžÜf´$Ô…~–ÏÊaB0¯p6%†â~˙ún>¨@<‚Ë´]†≤≠#5∆øŒôK@a∂â·(}`Ge)O0˘¯<Œ ˙¯®èå1µöQN˘®æmTÉw ∫∂ç*

¸`êÑfú®pn∂K%1eåoˇ—˜@ÁÙ6ÿˇ∑€4x[6+…êêãp˙1›uÃN«„-ço~÷üÕÖ^

ù∞¯ß¯π>Õ

hÅ∑ ¿É“Tµó“}ô-‰¢)w:¿u¶¢Ö ¯˛”6T°‘)ªRçãT∞Áë4BÉv/KWΩí∫@1Œ§]

õ"M)ŸÚ;±HL8*∆ªÊmDiÀëÒ2°2Ñn95ÃQܧŒGQlg˛`àÅÌéU‹ÀûüX_nŸó=G≥sk=ñ€‘Ån˘Ê6ê÷Î ÒUÊ»`Y∂Ãu∫HX„·$_à“n¢s∏áYb…9=§u„å˜i˙÷EôÕÄRûHËÅ∫Ç>cX'-˛l·;ƒW[ê_ï∆¡[Ä[ßE¸RƒKÒX£Ï“G%òaMå˚E>,“ùͧC

l

Ú©Øj

\lıS P»B∞aˇ∞Ÿ.‹™´Ω°”1’—]S=7”tËÙ©·a∏æüı*ø•6)ŒÍ—ˇHh±ln{5∑,,≤z•Y_¬qNßT<⁄1vÕ›Ë/>ú*ÆL6ÅÏnK°∞‹:˚g`V&ÿ™„∫áèQ¡ÖÔ=¡«cÓYı¶‰{÷˙|∂,s£?åM4|†üO®>ÿ»6˘‰Ì.áœÅK◊>qäáœ%~áq…∂…`õí©“í®—9Nê÷]íèRëEm˜RãF~”¸†O|ú¶'díè/˙È7üʆ36Ñ ≤?W≠

óÿ¢Sv3«∑yNb‰¥∏5›)Ç¿ìÄ≠xá!y§iÇvcäÍp¢`´/NWàvå”k≥.‚n¸”•ùjSoÿ◊z‘ç∆ù§≤ô/3¥

ÁnÃ˝d™ˇ•Èólã$s

≥ŒEˇM=3[_FœÔ‘˛}ü Z8Ø#B÷:Jkf”oܧ‰c—ÅIÁsM‰ÄeÌÚÂDDÖÚÖi[¸Öï›?‡∆M3üÙjD]ß≠Màül3/çB_&ì™_•Ëπ¢3f'ò¯âø*_QdŒ€O“8ç-·

Äøæ¿`h4 oä∑π\ñH˜%˛n;zf¢Ëc∆

¡ ÆòüRp∂d±á!Á…;¯c«ˇQ˘Ù¢¸çR©ò3¢ÆDîÚS{‚ŸæT*@C˙Ôëbãî-π÷›ïb≠e˛Ôê}i∏Û2 \Q1¶Æ…¡õ@+êüÙ\xXJB≤ü∑¿3Âßú

©ØeÑ—ãË’ˇ†‡≈˝›”¯ÃπËR‰

iN"

èæ˙

Ç∫>X.ï5F>õ§ÅhÛë>U——À∏ˆøÃÍπˇÚ¥pÄTV0‹Zï≤>âX(AD‚n¢£ıeL&»{m√b j‘⁄êÇx z≈¶Pß8ù9xSM(%'„ør`Û'ºD“ÕO≠°8KsΩÇu˘pq∑dsí+ptÀô-ó'â»EÀüaé*û8ym°π>>InËjÇ…0i^دå«Ô‰ê…ßs4Õ∫rÇπåsAí&Ÿ„9U‰ézÿ•†2£ì¢÷%¸Éñg“˛⁄ÿ˚V2jaE6÷WAööÈ¿Ô+ú°°ú[…ÅtŒ·èámΩ£ŒX4|ïÆîlìóWQUŒdÁÒ“õ,xl¡™Jd†(iûL%øÁ E5qIÏau1}u˛¢

56∆wtus:s¬ú;mú:pÏ

<‘Î7’ì¥

∞≠$œeáZ$˘◊ßw∏e∏€@…YU( Víx£ı⁄

1@ë,œJôØ∆ÇRd0F∞0ƒqÜe~8جN∞Ω ¢ D‚Ö›£ºV∆‰Ûç¢Y∂õŸPjâX¶|Â~«ƒ`bEÜ˝Ø VhèÉè≥ûd› h∏•Åf/g3¶=®…]àŒóI(ÿk£π†Ó~òp

n@3:0ˆM◊{R$wœvÕÿk'ìˇ>IÔ= ®ji’_úïŒèâúúî3m}"∆&úa˙´Éõcâ⁄ugé5+†a%óÚ`˜ÙBoµr%9l¿Ô/}Í]Ö˛ûuSh…GJÍÃZ€ºòo9rıNÔ£˛õP≠9∏¸k ·».∞î≈7…¯–ë˚ÓKß(Ëò0”C>◊|ó ;…ΉBaÔ^…–£ôxXÔAõoxM¬—∆ù òé±?îOå竪&?yÄéæ@SŒ˝IÇaFáí:µ´9VÆøxÏ#z@˛˘Õ£’}∏F0w^^‰ÒÁõáaüû

T¡»A8xrWJõ¬(Ï!Áĉ˝‡Q“UmÑ€ûÛÓ„

jæÀTÎo‡Á˝í+v$güéfªfè<Eõ_Sâg‰QGt¬‚]xs§∆)';?37é®æ‚åV“n’®≠Cå&5^éÏ≠Õmí}i_«>{c@mˆÖ_˜˜Ò5s¢ËøuvRüÏs[sqj.à˜8~PN˛ÿ山Ά}Î»Ì˘P(;≠¢Íb@ç1E«ü™á“6;*ˇ™QŒT‡

â˝m…42ôûª@dùF¿±Ê~°˜ _ÉÃ

'ç±F±≥«fQ*®v I+ït„a$∞;≠®eº¸›„s n‰úõÒnè&ìܬÇÇ3

”Êé=‹e‹É(1YNõãÿn-Úø-˝7‹° ºæπ?Y}¶wi…"-íÊáïE=bıpÀ√%ƒé–„;‰/f+°∆æüS∆Ÿ±*X4èE6◊z‡=°zÒ£ /•á∫"åà"$…Ò¯∂ÿ Éí $ù˙œ€“ÎàËzlÈîæ¶Í7'¿∫ Òk∂ï±[–bÏ˚Äd–≠3q\ßà}2íòÕ¥≤°πÃˇJòè6?ª≤qG]dˆ«F™˜S…‹¢ÿv˚πNir9≈}Ïø+ÊØè‡ æ;|>à‰„Ör9¸kÊÇÎ ê7lß¡‰íÊx2j¨®å´Å◊

ß7&®LoÇÓrÊè{3€7…)Ó∏~q≈b√

ü ˛⁄ä t§∂±í]∏˙xA}¶πƒ)nGNb@ƒ^ê<îãàä/)¡ç鄃ڇ0aÖn„Ò É©¢nÉ∑$àÓR@gH'pÉC'#íÿLˇ∂ƒ‡;‡VÛi1rÄc_4™Ü·e˙Â4µQÛ÷ÀLiÊ‹÷ÛJx>ÀC8Çà<—{⁄à±1öÎ2⁄IzVµ7ï∞kÕ™÷Z$§âÿVºØCöɢÖ™gªé*

∞÷FU∏Âç©úÍlŸáëUBD≈ƒ∑±%|-n

ÇÄñ!x∆ö"ˇWÜIîµîùÜNJ~H;@ë)gVK•’ÌWÒœ>Äw»uwôZ‚Á˙=¬ÑeµM(MofLRrez≤Nø!AÂ'cŒŒ∫‚qò)É~˛HÀù¿ÿª¿ïRˆïn·û ∆˛Õ∞(m∂»E¨x◊ìÚÜ.Fï =0/ƒÕ)Ü´öÅ\˜)‚√H√@z◊ŸÛ[ô*Ω1˚∞ÒøÛÃ0•1 ∂Ê*…éuÓŒíMíüê√Vìm∏ö$R5v"∂«öG∞°p€ö≤òâ%ÀU¢ë4∑<\ÊBm(3?::Aºtü”z"…–HÊßîÓˆaô¯w⁄±Y

‹é∏ÒIK^˙õ¢CnÆdπ¿÷ö#ï—#ÃGUÂs1.,◊“Ú)º–ÿ©B(Ù√À%ÖõÔ3°5¶â

˝úm≠Møú24uöLï˘Õx–-ÊéXÓÒ©´€ñ’bΩœs!∞ô˜Ô√?nèÒTP]˚2YNã6Äû´H≠F∆Î7$¬Ëz‘òܲ@†¥œ~ ÍÛêw€?4MÔÓn∞o„!^Ö∆ÁÜfο ÍÚ√üîÕu~*’M˙n~ï…U$ciØ‹l Û|°2Ω.H9Hj›≥Q√=⁄ä´ªFSS§à·2∆:≥§ú]"kú j´Á™] =‰ÿzµß=hçD4i˝di7ôí‘*® Wó9˝

S/€ÊúUÙ*6∂qá=kÙF∫NÖA`µ.ºDL6,à”»2P0€+ˇ"Œ“"t>C£f,|òµ‹ˆSÙFŒÃâ@Ω´ã–ñ{œ[3çgM2F »f—?f}â®d3é"+ÕÎ$‰Îï‹>gO¯˛h¸Fˆ.·M[‹êᆛ Õ°Èüh‡í«19™j-\91ãÃE9»‹zëÉ ô±Aıx§∂ä,ZÕˆªåœ∆gÖ`Ÿ‘©ˇ¬I”X≈ËóocdIÓNÜ—*µ•¯»æπhïÿìYÏD¬ ¨€ºL£ıéæF˘ΩÉ

u€‰'UôVRt‡‹Âñªeµ$Wã

,{9u¡´Iüf‰°òÁsv)h ˛uËáÑ#t–"àïü#ïˇê…6Îáæ=«Âb»ƒÆˇX?Ω &îÂ9“7p´¨R,7∂#Omao-mhñXŸÛO16ãPA`c£·Ü#ƒ˝ùTh∏æ∆9˘$Åë!⁄¯Ó≈qˇ◊≈ooÊF1ü◊\S∆»ÂN‚^9i´Vl“ÈÃñàÊ;*c5≥∏aÁµ‘≠Ú#µJOŸ¡…5âà∆ãŒΩ‹%‚xıÏA1∏¸]Z{j À„}c]öF∞0íi1ºCƒTZ•˛u#k\@£t–Uó(ÉôSÛÖ˚ƒ

È´ †]Zúï7πt'.È¥∫F∏¶q¿STÓ=1—˸®ıU∫H@âA€ ¬∞+ÀÎt;3Âã≠&`Äë}VMÙq°–‘˝€Ù“=ÊK∏≥w<9D;´Z

˜\/~ï◊›_,Eë%ßíπ|7÷62Ÿ¬∏S;P ‚ÄÆq◊ºS9ıkc?ÁB`1˙rU#Ωdˆy™ÉàùÑ‘8ï%≠;YA´j,MÜ„ñ%Ú6€uónƒË[ãótk

|Ê-Â,ëç˛cõ°¯z˝ıª? ΋≈*lr¬ _._¢O?]¢ˆÕ03X¿°˘¥ª®v˝_+L;|ZÙ¥ì0æÊYA%+9˙zí]“∆]†Ïo2íÎ_udŒ«Èu¥o0Œî&–¯âëƒWfà∫\πò&Ü«û‰tïø:z≠Á9Fo“›5ˇLnI"Œ⁄I”â‘Í)Îõ∞˝˚¨ìJ≠ØÙ\ëÈ4ÿ‹ÊÎ∫(ÿÆß5loáZ»ªÊÛfÛ¨ãAŒÁÉI Œq!g˝(UØls§J<»0›D"ı%Ó':"¡Ÿ¬˙„Q‹›”ˇ:Mô¶rGÉR∞ñdµJ±pƒ”7ìCIK+ UNÉ5∞Æ>7InS%´RIÉzúå3TOü aÆ@.òVÿâs_›©ä‰;«§)L.æ,ñ∆Ü∂Îgñ®°^£Œ∆tZöNóoˇi0`Ñ P◊•”TÁK~¢+⁄—äÖO/™3#`J1

‰ˇW-ò≤¶x®-Õ\Í•OV∂Z;T2'î*∆§€Ó¶f‚–Ω6?¥]p∏w„øaîæπæ≥ΩAÉmnÅ>Y«¯ûʃ˝o&%`ÊÄ>¥Ì&öÏ˛≤Ré

B∞z:D¿‚∏‚\B$A´‡ÉávÙZÌt∞¿ù‚dà«ïBõÏjÄÀé

"U⁄§&t÷$S~É°ô?à±MS˛V}e´ã·È6ı§É\VÕ§‹µl¬e˜X{`0‡∞Ïæ

‰U?ÍG4 ãúm°_˙lBu¯úÿ m?¯˘% õ“|$⁄≈]Û›'ò©W¸[∑§(ß3úÓ&ªj{`âîh¿{0X∂+IVmB ¶wg≈&’Q*&™÷òñ◊3ázˆ{ñÅˇÁvI"[∆L˙mChOln%7í∆„PÕ˙N"Œ¢WœB8uõÍï,È)Ë_†ÃÎqõ˙ÿ眛Üî1v3≈ójÒCÎ/—g!Ïë@â\4rÜ˝–¨˙x¬ê®§†=TénÿB>!(´£∑ˇöä´¢ÓRŒ˚üpP€ˆ4ïÅá

?∞Ø6Ö¯oÈüu˝1ÿÜ`N¢’HDÚ˛πKa5_ùˇ

∏@Uf˛∫ª◊8∆'ÿˇ›ÌMÕ|”-û®«{MvÈ€ù(åï£h"Xù,~ËÍ⁄¶≠äæ“eBcyÓ

X»06_oÓÌZIû$ån@€XææÊÓ)!¢ÌAQ†S®F <ö9ö¶√…ŸwÙèS oêñȆ7bÎ$º©˙ò,•Ù˜R¯Ç”U£ãcPʵ≈C~/]nTaAÜiıë!C{ˇª˚ìÚe§©o°¡ÉTç∞˜â:¢êY/Ö"*q’Øi¥DΩ ≥*X'A_C*ñ¥X„Ë/˛,∂JMÍÃñèia´

ή,ŒÆ∫”¶jØa±≈7î7àåiÓ«∂›ı∂8Dµéi—8ø#≠|ÆÓ´Üh‰Ê4‘:|∞¨ü!ˆµñ…›[ûHÏ™áÍì√!%)Å ôE*áûé{æÄÉ"Æu∆ÇC!… ñA Ã9& ç—´N∞ñ˝∑Ú∏&ÚL)-J®NáoŒª[*8Ñ ôƒXJI2‚¨y}0S8@Üei–Ó„ã$p˙

Äà;qº©·j§…4¢∏&_HS™W◊gûvŸØ∂£πó=™∞ÚïÌΩ_j’Ã_;€èzVÇcfä9r≤˛5 C◊-z˛|(¥È/Ù¡¯å%Ôu _£ÖÒ §—ÇÔTƒ¶î◊!À’ß*_ì¶F^{ÖÁ"ŸÄ€Ø√p´3~'‘≤oâß˝G„¨ÈO≤&Ên≈,3$xÆñIBhy

xÌ⁄vÈñÆ…ˇı%MR≈1£€Œ3º:≤&Büóg*∑0\Ú≥ÕB0Ka™iDkÈv1x%ƒm#ì!Ÿ2óÛ áœ∆≠/{“ô>±´iÓ Ä.à2≥ëï\¬w'gÊÊÆO®ªB—íHE!~„Uhn=“˘R 6+€¯„}‡ÓxõÆ${H¡çQΩp`{`TËÙGàZ/.å´Ò+oØkmê„Yø⁄‚;˚ˇá}ˆJG€¨&)RS^Ú˛p”\T$˜„ê$]≥ zE‘˜Æ$>4Ú$ÇȈÜ◊híícYÌÄ>&¬ Ì,’¸ØfK+πMu¬˝Cåˇpµ¨ÆHJÙÜ$«Æ°&A•:àN‰h∞˛Âͺx&´»¿·—¢$⁄¯C‡Å~¿Wzıu%øQû6äú0<

9◊D)ô≤é)âπÓrá=Ç∞*hë∏Ëœ˚@9'gùöΩIÑŸ£©JL5”2Bπ∏¸I¬Ÿ8íö>UıØÚiÆ√-{‰l∫N¯á!0qàÉ7… wÚÛÚ•¨Ä~xc5©{%Â]úê#‡˘E`_Â_rS÷˝øvz9vÆB∂,1•èAı_∏ª,ç—ó˝§≥≤ö”≥`⁄͸ıƒ˛,1˛M˜g(¨çáü9KÒ|i»√2£k…∆ÿ

±⁄‚ˇgË≠÷oíg“ÚI =Çd:zweW)d%ØÚ/‡≈¶‹.n 1¸[√Bn"¸.^˜[Å'ÇR@É’ïj∫ı–¶J07Á(`◊≠G@a8ª±dÚhmê®Bûº.&[¶£# ΩjT9ÎÒc5`◊}&17ïkWQ÷ô*ƒñ¶†áwwL§yÅZ∂≥

wnõC‰0ñq3i@TÄètüTV‹Y§≤gœrºwÿè¡m,9+±L3I•ìÚßΩó∞r@⁄æfqÁˆHÕΩ£fõC¢πQú¥óîµΩ{PJ*;ÒÃÈ–1#ï|1ˆπ>M1ÃÏ5WÛ†)Óö∂I∆ DY/≠èikáj∫¿G˚¶àk—u¢Ym^6ƒÔô¥±&˝4dtq_ܯ∑B∑ÓÓ` 3øÂë›P√C∑¯ÇoÖ™ªM‰ÌjÖl»yá¡ç˝S;Aƒt∆Å^uï¸^F∫”˜ë»Ó¯å©lÇg∆dyåã◊ÈyI≠Rà√¨∂¢G‚≠∆%´¶óµ—Ǭ.¨∂,3S†B6+UñÁAÖv¿sÎãÊ›˘Íq‡ŒÆ6©VQyµ≥&‘Ö’·+®¯Üj!We†y«ƒ$∞‘Ù†VºÍí4¯iï∞2“æ_r\Èz)`ao Ií`ùë4∫h‘d‹∂õ-•;t%€ØÒ⁄±≠~$Î√AŸ‡v\:ÑKl©X<…–2yç˜Leˇ><®

•nçˆÉÙ‘'âCÓù&^,dÄsÂÊ|±äÜv„>t∞jDIÓ⁄ú·AèA‡$ì_JoŸÃôîª{øetÓ√pëÑ·1H«dÔßyw8y‡Z®6ú?¢M∏+H–O˚3[ˇ˚ªA◊?mWÇ…jŒl„ÓOûßp}U∫0n;I÷€D«›ˇ˝sˇo™Q°ñ,5ï£12[œÓP3IR!ØÒåÿ¶ò†ñD◊˘B[~bõÓE¸˘kÊ2ÊaK§p8r∆+ÌM›3r‘>\·µ/âlÍ›»Æ•RÆÚï§π∫ú—z

tµ™Åi·OµÍf.Òû≈˛@m+rƒïø%lǵ“1ñ∞X3ãkÂ“Ï˛æÒ{m¿(b/ÌÒ ˜ú´ß):L

}¥{ÙÄ·ìt:X˝ ¢˙^ä:˘ ˙ç{ÜíQ\ò§¯¢”È)Sp‰}√E¿v ŒôkWúq∞. Ú4Rı[ª>qÄ¢G◊œÊRL©ÀDë )»KAˆ8˝%®≤VkZc·ÙÕ7P[âå1≤˝Ø∂†Ï∑^¨d•,€)"î°µ…Ò¯˙(ÉÚnÔÿ∆&RÏM‰ûÇ*KüIv§Ñ8Á

•≈È—‡£c¡r˚≤¯4.&ÍL3˝≈±Ï\nò€êo√RÓ2ôÃnY3ÇãÛ Ù5˜í$‹ÜÜ¥ °÷,å¡`D≠ûﵿ∞ŒU?yŒH´Ò}—˜ôópC·µF#˙/Êù¥D)êïàéêy‘ùˇnùÜ

¨´¢lˆÄ˘ûM~zN≈†cÈ*ùª¸£≥)3Ì&úd36†3‰e19G‚yÀ£mv߀&D/Òˆ[ø}6Ó<ΩõY¸œ~U’∆QF"‡˙›ú#ˇ¥¬o”“!£Oâ˛Ûé≠Ò–∏h_ı/`7j˚§hæ◊LöÕÒ⁄,zVˆú<Å7êmˇX$ı†◊Ia≠:w…À$˘Õ\œi‹>ÓœµÁ)†/غ¨O≈é˙‹-ˆπ~πH¢Æ√i∆ é(JW߯Üö‹1,º¬[Øìèu?ÌÉQ+<ß“6fG¡˙√<úgísâk˙m'òt√∏Võ;CT@√^Î∑™«È◊ç£qûÖ"Ù!E’<ñVÁà,—Û|âWTÒz–ò9˜ñ√∞√"[µ˜=öî"µûŸ√ì7GIRŒ(·˙ƒmz’gj4 °USÂÃ,ŸÚ¶€∂,=∫w‹§)™2j…?ˆ§EÒ ª%±£ß«“≠uK6∂–.Õ»›Paªå˛‘SfCS˘¥Ö⁄.aM-H÷P–AµUu∏f/§Û≤∞õ8‘cq¬◊ëài1‡gÇ—úÃ˙Œ”óu»º⁄ÕÌ5é.;√ôm≥3lE|ñº‰– ˚3©∂÷ßù&˝Dü\î∆éNUì`ùßXQ¸ìنȖ˜Ãj«_ƒí^6¿µ}*‹Æœy®1;+ìÈW∆Óı¿{ˆcÄãòÊcÚ4;ï0&ò#y˜8ïâ@≈0 7 ÿÚÊ(;ÿòˇçÓÉŸç]

?+Å˝ÎŒ+J∑†È°—î¸E`GΩs?A%òÖªŒ°@Háóé›,_c¯≥˜3s…ѱ

i“•å˙Ⱥ÷ya{ëÊE‰0U–ÉÌ|zÎBõ•cŸó|R∏ÿ,¡Œlæ(∑?

‹‹&!ç€Ó˜

V*¯ˆSh®bä#

¬ ‡W∑ÀÜ&.Pø¢Ôe¸æA

ÛPÊ‹ß√ã*ßD˝/˜1‡˚N7À8nd≠K¥ì> ˆH≥ˆ‚à˛˛pªTÆ0˘!8o∆µµ x™\©ÍÀLjÚÍô{mì4L∫¿RØÀ)≤[ߌÁoÇ«›û/aÛíucn-Ôx´]‘]™{&uW¡óˆƒ#クæ˘3àîF!úˇ¯Ç›bEÉ*¶xüùŸ‡û$Ù`ÙêA ®;_#ö™FŒÅ!PΩÁ©Ÿz11fñ]∏mPé˘èT˘$±†pY¥S)‹põ‹} qßhNÀÏîÿ?·h‘–C–≠!1ÑO%◊ß ±ûÅ˝8Bä;S®)≤πªˇÚ]ˇ¿¡±g¢~E˚`æXØoÁÕ=∑{)G

a≤&‘¯∆ÇÅ€∏…ßkÌπOæ>¯Ö7§í;ÒÿöF‡¶[Ù.?πÏèd…œëD˛“F$f#»eâ[(í˝≥#¨û.5ë)˝2‹4ÄüÓˆM¶Ÿx(ÅZñ/6ë

≠,VøêS•ã¬êjfäπ!É·Uü좣Ü=Aâ≥ùiòv¯—;k°V∂kjÕ© q§÷˚◊È{麌jŒL„‹ñ

6ô [ë˘˙∂∆õı-'´ô~‰PŸƒ≥$‘yƒ†Y¶ÒÕüÌŸÒ˚¥F§⁄ë„]i03¯¸ˇÂ8»è,”UÚz·ä⁄ïÑm˚&∑ŒX,◊K<q∂¯nµÈÁ‹1˝p~îû—¡Ìpby̓≠£«ã"÷•â:'”Ñâ‚gÑb{¬ab7è`ƒÇgÄ¥Ûtã˛–ä‘ôcˆµ“á©`jeø®∞&fuÀ`›ÛÒ?>·˘8[±ù¬ãwjó/Æ…¢œ˘˚'∑·ø/°î†</q∂¯nµÈÁ‹1˝p~îû—¡Ìpby̓≠£«ã"÷•â:'”Ñâ‚gÑb{¬ab7è`ƒÇgÄ¥Ûtã˛–ä‘ôcˆµ“á©`jeø®∞&fuÀ`›ÛÒ?> ßåT∞ao1™]ƒ√

Ñ`EÒkÆ-zCi·`·ÄúŸ m–C´l˜¶aRJí⁄ß"¢§–oŸ eÓLj◊¨7¯@ú¿(UP)Lß

Ì˙Á”i√ á!c√c7’#Pzò£ÖâbÉjn«BSN¬>XÛß7Gπ˜âkõ¯(%€ÎÀg,}8i–eÿ†x}lTv¥7˜_—

…îÎóÚÁ}KOie·Éz∏j!é_)Ü«„+‘õ8›n

˝|ñ¢X}6•êÉÕédöıhËèu{/ä™⁄§≠ĸµ)Sòh0Ö‡∑:ËD≤⁄)@{%ÂßM_A£ sdH<âúê⁄˛)ºû^P39jO^eVÜp∑›Ë¯¿‚Z¥èà:]Œ…YËÑEõ´ ´µq8q

á¿~WÉyU0ˡLWÄÅ=NIµ:!]܃§1];væ∫5$ØÜZ‚∑ßQÊs“艑uºONO‘\ƒFQ†Cé%õ"@(Ù•ùÅUΩføo`ÿÚ1¬é…q

˛PπSê∞

ñ‚Àl)J‡43≤K.◊R‚ô%íyô£±9à’¨vÒ*[rPö.îN›≠oÿ/ú5≈ó¯çƒz·-öV¥Ó~äU|C∞«Ê⁄–G9XÑW˚Ñ*ü[«-ˆÕ≤|&

¿t£{;≤mu≥∆G¿æ}G¯ÖI"_¿ bû[Ò`\∫„Õ†rãVÒ0ÙBf¨âÀõRΩ6H•ûú›ICÌáI"é5˜3ªv÷2#˙Z+¿îëf˛v2?E†RÏ!›ê_v˘ª|Ü»xMïÇߣ·ŒGÙ ÅúˇÍ∑ÄuõíY]≥ü>•Û´„¨ˇÏnD[∫a®á#ˆl8ŒÓÍ&∞÷∆|ë(rXKc}óƒ≠‹º“∆ïi)N:¶MÂs…o[7∫››#*¬Ro_?aP˛≤≠öZ¥˙+˙,≤}|K±Ü@tîm%Ç(†j„5ó/{p∏‡j˜Ê˝≥Æ!

:N‘W√5g„¡‚t<ÍgTî&

|O∏¿¥Ü!—]§ÉíÃá˚¬WèÚ®~∫˘k¬3« KëOeNx”¯∫~1J(¿

LPÈVB≥. Dì£˝Á÷è·©O¬ø6M«¢Á@dGŸ*êYkJ‡ú|¿ÓÂü¨z%£â¿≠èÀÒ]ω•™ª7â2fÉ\Ø03y$ß“mÛÄà—KeÊÔ«íV7l,s∏‹"˛2ØU…¢˜êËπA‰Òàv

àèò¯˛dgrÓœk≈nV#k˝ÇJÅ¢íjj|xAê^AtqdKAe•4"ñí†jxô~é∏ÚµY¯C&(@ˇÑ◊t\zBΩ+≤ÍÉŒûêèíYVË4â˝›LR&∂.ZH\∏BÚ±z≠3˜.^˙˝Wí<ˆ˘ú¬≥äür.•µl¡Ae|ë∑ôĢÕÄáhsÈÜz∫+SsÓ3T∑Ã'

Â˙¬N

Ø˝®Ü£$‹ÌÎ'?oÓ,oxΩv•u+˝™y÷Ñ1@aˇ˛∫}Ç[öŸ∂8Â_|xÅÀ{·Ø—OI‚í-í¨=∑åå…∑∂MÔõ˘bOΩt5pÃöº/(®ê…ÔÔ¨»[>)úÔåw<‘πPoòo§G⁄HtyÉÚıG–ôŒbƒWCªBπí3_‡E%…wBv„ ãöQiÅa|B#bG;ÌQ3}⁄WÎ:ø§ ôlí‹∫{Àb¿∂_∑RÇyiÿYE":6 èJ>≈π‚ò“5Ó–%qqGÑ¡V∑¨•

à≤ìVÛ§}ì…Áó*fvM¢7±QÄÜÌ[≤>AûÙÛädèè√Qh#hXØ1¸sWã\äf(«=ÇÑqXÁA{tôy≠â"áÎ…€«!µ3ï˘Hú¥ëÔƒˆ»1

œ”—W4>Mâ/D8‹O‰≈¢ß⁄¡·€®ñ…¥ˆu

»;¸:˜@õ’¸è[Í+ë9à°p„€-¶•*Œèl{XTÿSq˜Ÿ[VU_Ã3iôgfÒøÖ˘Õ~4¬ÔS*O,=ck8¥êLq¯æs~ø≈∆äÄPÁ•áEÅë+‹˘⁄€rÅ/^9≥∫°A`ÜÕÅÂâòÆl/ˆEÙ˜<≠ç÷SîÅÔê⁄éˇR*T’𻥔J%晿Ÿ∆ü+‡çh

‰d∞xZ¨√‚à}pı2\∞ı…dúH√≥a0w[Ñ°˙ùKQˆ¢É”z8cãª∞j‹Âáß…i—6áÁµ≤”F˛MvØ$πGÉ Ãæ∏%d·ó¡sœ,àÓ¥ÕÕ>T∏÷”™‰z≥⁄òQOHVœlì∏¶≈-É≤ÏêCPÖniìÓC∆–:Û+ß8-Qq[_,…Ò… "úr~Œ[Tõ2±„mr√í"!∂>.>u_Ûú$µ¯Súñ?‰õWˇ`SÒb»QéLjı÷ˆ|âmà!R£

Ì¿‡≈õQ;QÛ9#f«Pù„ôŒ£üºâP¿˜@å2_&=ÚeLÚÿ◊P]s˜ ˚´ΩÓ¡· ÅÿûÂ:j≤Kü€Êº∫`S§T„JejÀ_˝Â≠e∂òµÕ4®–±a2Joß_”3Ìúe˛æü’bGN{:å>eG8ı9á≈YlÄÌˇ_B^€¥ÌëjÖ}¥‰ˇ˛ëÙßF≤<œÆœ‘3õ´/}`쇢él∏S¬:îÖ†:∞>˚»π^Ò∆wÖpW%u_PP9ºC∂ûÉ·Ò£é<Êôˇ<ˆËúL)çÔÈıÛíó~6(å¨+í‚5¶πøZKù´™Ñ‚0‰A¡¨≠!õR©÷‚¶å;-≠ªÄ‡ëzGÜ√䢃:/áªRÓèããòÊÂg

≥y⁄C«R∫¢jm±Å‰©%·`÷úK£na2Œ\VB*nrß∫‡µ3õ≥’œª¨⁄Üaè¶ÇMöi;•Éô+:&EˆÉ„ßj¡¢©${ùçJ7Øw"˘'c:ø˘e0Õë∫:®b:Ÿ¿Œ‰¶D"´ƒ$C^9I÷˝[PöØèœ[∏ÑÑÏÇ»ˆçb∑ï’⁄˘W-Îê‹aŒ˙…"ˆ6—2•ûÔ∑◊(Öv¯Ÿ˝eFh∞¢˜¯∏

ÜÑNÜt’U©

Ï#¿†nÔH¢ìtAΩ> vI°o˝˝Õ1si¿O1iù¶¡ècãDÚ‡«ÄÉ`NæÈ#ãùπ∏tñål”º±k… m¿ùÇÉ\˘£ap⁄Ù ûâ.<¿.7Åòˆ¯t}*íˇäßJ"Ä©x»¢ 1óyéêËß´DÂE‘°G,S˜]Ü)àëÓ°Oüò-≠7üÌjFhªc°´<7k

›˚ùzu[◊~óNÀ¯z¯_€öæ¸z&“äÕ$òv‚Ò\«îSBsÕL’Ç._îÙD>®lpCS§W™óv'æ Ù¯ƃ^Ä_AmMIıàõjÕ>¶À,ŸÂZ˘;BáÀ}Z\)~-…ä‘è”LmUEwOäÿ¯ÉDrPÍTŸxô÷h›…±æÄàRY,Õ †ÂéŒÛè“2jÕÄZã”bXmû”éÚáƒR‹Ö’îDï(˚‘ÁJø√E1Fâ;ÑŸ∂?Z

%Î;gY:YaWgÿ-π¡ë:–¢b`p”t¥>—H∞’>o&zÆ=[igXía√>˜@à—6Cπ䕺 k ¯…+bÉ&. '‘≠xAgò…óÓ™LÍ—yHº|“÷}e)[kpYµ˜∂‹q ygŒ∆÷¶I˛eãù8NÚ߉˛éynˆƒµAûÚ…ÿ+≈úõ Vèó˙dôfY°-9?h˝UÒÿ¸°ˆX¿jπŸ√¯êí»‚ı€ßSüñ™fÁõLi‡

\kÂïã€lq*B.µŒ§C7¶˘õ}U°≥Ãï˙Ò‹Ñb≈HÀÏ≥+≈@jX%pù/hX¸≈ó–á∏&[ÅtÄiSï÷«2∑-PD!ˆCÒ¶ ∆ù˘NBDµñGꀩÓ∆öÈ•x¬*Õ7ÛàÆu.U„k„≈⁄O9∆Ó‡Gâ¢˚<7ÄÄmÔw—≠¿n >MØZF¯3¡á.·‡†—Inc£å Ç[±Ë’4Àó·i∆Âóæ≥BBét@zBë‹ ˚e≥hÅfZ‡'DzÅ®æì∫C%?Ye„=A¶ÍùãQÑ∆ØÄeP?‡qIty‹ÜÖU;Ú¡1ŸúäPÇëp84ËLFVQ∂[à≤óéÎà∑éÀf‹’††d6ôwH*C«ælW_•’

~â–ûÕØ‹Ì˛˘J…5Å≥˚Ä∑ïˆH{†!ñ±–≤˜aQp¢-∏nvÌ—d∆ÎC[vÖfÉ<¢Î}bΩ9GÚıÆ)‚<gùØâ2∫h1¸2Ÿ∞ãäÂπº¨D8É4:˚vπ˚≤‡G5#™ÎÒkƯI(ã

ki…∞9ÆôGTf9s∫≠ ÃØFê›0@&ÕÙ»n∑õƒJñeË¿èV9º√ò±◊1ãØí!‰πW8MÅÆ≥.Òܡ‹9«ÿ$¬å√¡bpT¶9Yô≥ 0Û†Põyı®—®ÚâQ_∏„8Ï@ÓeŸ3}}¶è•ØÎnü~RÌ|ÏôZ∏LìâÌÜ–Î?ªÿVy õbÂ*_’s,≈˛¢\U

x´Yür&≈·üÂøfʢë~é/˚öËwRvpú§dBÀ&ä>¨3_·{.®ã`:∑ÄÏ~„åŸí…î∑4YY'ìj%Öô ¬gŸ‹◊d≤™7J8µ+;ˇΩ”HÌ…öÍGrÓL;Éçë<ò™ÙM¸@ëÃK∂∫¡b/$¬¬†ïyx⁄–dW_ ¥îÍAºm„Åød(^èDß8aLe m®ë0 ¡Ä?D“ãÖos≥‡‘πÀπ/%tá7e˛oB/f•ïÊ®SYjo·˝lÃÉu„ˇpE€rÓx’ÂúÆ?îéJ≈èo!¯”AíˆKŒ#Q√ù⁄1{¥©?G¯¿·pjaèå◊ÕSˆÖ•:™œåòí≠ë¯^"c∑ßKm≠°s≥Ó* ûG+ÓÊÊŸ¶Å4Ë\∞ÊΩ6§òÿsıïoµsÀº◊ €Mñ¶÷?H;i õؘ≈≈¬=wfQã«ÄˇÇZÓæ˙jìY$d•¡õê6hÂ4Eº“Èqæ°„D(J…‡©VR"!ÔËßea=8úy∫`o¯ÖÒöÏŸß<Ÿ+V∏Ãgèd±efÊ•ÍVæÍ®^(HYe¡,Ö´ò√u$˘1È

∂√ÔoĪp˜`ƒô‘†3ˇ{V}”°/‰„µLù/’@ÕˆUàˇ≤‚¨Êbº˘´cä

ã”∞â1ÈcÖ˘¥-ΩcÛZ”◊*ÉÛµá:o>

Tû^~„gã•Ñ^›r~%≠ÓaˆZ&î¬J±M˚Ô›˜ëª‚V€Ç£ÊÈVYMÛW`Ǫ˛Nùƒ_ÇôwB,±ŒE8s?oò[AÑÂ?wE¯1ØRøÅ

dÉ`O+≈˛ç^c1˘ÉtÓ2≤À¸Ö}Ñ—kâ∂ã$†§Õ“öû∂.§ı*ÀÿΩÌÿ£¿Ñ¸vÚ[ÊK `±∫PŸ∂<_;Öäÿæ ~∆màfcœ)=k¨˛´»“PJòWπh∑n@˜´È‘!Á˛I8´ÉŒ˝æûÔ,~€ì‰±LûT:¬ó‘âC:&≥÷Pói˙åÂjPó77‚ö>i赣Ȉˇü˛ãÍòêYíR¿P

Î40§Ù¯>’TÏW)êIøËví¯i2T√ªfsbLtÛQG1Ygˇ*âÓw$;¢%àÌvün0ø€à0ujˆd©‡Ñ¸J79È˛JòBd}

uF‚<4°Î≠$°ˆ¬ná5ÒLJïd-ª◊PSz%`(ÜÜV“I'≠è

∑ådHc·"ŒÁ∑;QMçU‹û‚©

\™íUÔ±-ï–‰∂•Ç≠∑õ¨h{¡0“Ç+•Â£Xbëöo%±Y]FkÿπV?O©)∫ Ÿ|”Üı217üûä2µ`ñLÇUO œyúÊ~ïjGâOinHÅC'òü72¥iÔ\ƒª¶\8«Ωaä4È≤

"XÓÊ›{√∫µ˙<µ'`Õ{∫√ˇm”u3b?˘¥XÁ<’Ø˝‡:Ó+>∂¡QéíÌò-πcE:!

ÅæUïÁZï⁄j› ñ09m≈2i_Í«´íøí

ΩÇc¸)E(

§ƒ9'uÅ(4Áv*Ûê¶fÆÜzð}wÅC8=˙®Åñ≥ÍΩ¶2˜ ï¬}!i´§>âÎËN◊@’cM¨€q‡z&T*lr6ÒäEå>7ãBô%’VC‹˛˜a‘–…±Ú°-êp®‰>&AM&G°õ≈9dû B»+oVfDÌÆ$}˙~S"⁄=É:jóîb‹˘ÉA &Ó7éÊT5˙ÖÍ÷ΩN;Ê]MÚÆZ9lπ%dºU…¸À&6–ìu\òJ∂≤˛b"„∞z?Ñ<àRÙ-¨º[æDËwõ≠„É{B†¥éΩ1¥ éáã‚>‘V<¯È+S…åNû=K œrˆƒ˜ûh.Äb0∞¡ÉlmµÆ(©yπ®†íEÿ‰·`8û251˜Ù√íª)@%H&={î÷◊°¥›öü≠Ï∞Uƒ~ â|VòHëb1ñT∫∑˚cí^ê∑ÚÔÌõ3ßJ+gZàùÙDùæ∆wTwÿ)¡‰—ªÖkôücÓ,Üeñ#’¶ÿÓ˝úJÕbé£d{¯Âr£GBÜ,ªÕæ`∆|µ¡*‘˚ôò+sb+™≤ÅÇ√qå£À÷öR €® çÑôq†ñrÕ√R≈.èNÄ0ª‰÷Ș[¸‰®Q^lØtÉxík!œ„+¬UZírÿıMÓ°Ö`|¬i<|%«éó.0JºÅ»A–XÁπ/É«]:Áv≠åbøÏz≈

.2*V…0RëJÿ}Ñˇ—›zê‘)=P€%)Y(Ô~E®∏[•Õ]˘˚F∫hàÁ∏ÁΩ≥±˜xªîœh∫à…~âM:ïˇ8[€`XOÎç¸)◊˙ißGU√5<†Û±û ÇÔ8ÕWïUvGÍ∂-í<ë‚ÙØ#§ƒq©ÑµeEí\ú>wˆ∂/êçòœC≠DiñËfqå≥ˆ|mÿøõΩf3ç#n()\¶ºe˙6FÆ8ß!x¡'˝;∏¨õ˝un¿·∫QˇÓ]H°€ƒHp8ÇIªs…¢Zü0±rııN,î««ÎEc

ÒVîé¢π«ï»,4»˛!8OÚZ:{|®#‡IMU2ä`é5ca3°∫ÿØñkq∆6b°ˇ≥°ôÀN,‚”˘•'/;nˆS|Â∫±À-Â)Í®÷›Ñ@µùèÃõÛ›Uº ˆ1˜¨gH4∫—ÙΩk¡#.ƒ-?‡}ÒÛ«Ï˘qw˘tÁUÁ

Ω·‹õø:‹/‡ù7‹ÂzäV

'êd519ÃQXÍ.‘_Z˜ˆBa[·)ìÿ|V7¯;}˙î‰ú¬R „ôJ4πù›™kªSY≥Â!æ#z<yµqǢäÙ‚∞¶ ¿{.0tÚ¥gÊØç“à*8ú‚e¸é9\jØxv{v@ÉÃ}]="">Ügª°Ï[B@—"-“RµV®[˚ÉMÒt</yµqǢäÙ‚∞¶>

r33#ZÊÑü$îË”3Ö

n'+˝ î:q€ñµ—ñ^2à§Ω®?ıdÉÂqèva+xË[òLõZѨ∫Â_∏YS;´KJgÕh≥ƒÛîäπÿ\Kµ¨$Äø¸‡üZI√«∏$r«d% ˜+˝à€œ©fߨz‡x´±À∑Ù'≈n±á ¸;|Q7;zÏ≠`øYQ∞’Áæúî•<0Åö(¯ˆCDLÕÉO«<˙±Hf4 {¶´¯ì2¬ä∑òA

ç∫nvDCâ

JªSèVå¸wƒ˙“pØTgO≈6ÔHH¬T‰5Ú%@„ú3}ˇ§Øh≈∏•iT€Sì˜B˝\h¿úæwÍ˙VÃ1¬•∞mhî£ß+.∏Œ˙La¡’*¶Oq&2›≠⁄Œ©~é∫_zEH.qjäQπo µm≠d’8¡Èï•≈é'∏¯Ï€f

b1gŒçì≈Ω ® l·P^ÏR2'Ftâ9 ‘0≈QKü Q·y∞º

•\ßöe∆„>ÉXÄ›úbîÓtÒàZR˜RúÇ∆ÊV0uúXä≥=ÜÜ∞ ∏≈Ô^ÚKå«´◊ó6‚±,‘s6‡ö)ÖJ\=ÉB≠Ö≠6É∂Ø ¥∂£y≥Ö’õ»L§Ô%èº`,Ê%'SŸYƒ™ƒŸ ‹œ€äl TÖw…‰€@

Q≥+jD.Uç∞s•£ïîvH∂@»q¢zfV„˚B!Aä∏NAÉ`Ié∆È/AkWpBa°‘<%Ü˚–4…Î…&ß OÑK?Ù “Ã'H√“H˘xÿW"Dè$ ï·)…Ú<üü[x‚ŒvÇe<)ÁŸœ=®fBm‰£m¥ï°/⁄C⁄ø»Nù-òò0d˛)Ì»…'∑;.ä˙Ô˘[˛Ù∫‹w{<økß˚∆lÑâaEo˛Ì

غ#…ÛaÇ*.«öBä°ÄÖJ’»Ú™.åyŸUÖ≥ äô{ø"D´=¡Cª¡ñàÓhkJÎvGø©G_®Ë•ìÃÙs:Ìä∫‡rXŸ…ëBÖCê”'ù}˝|5|Y4êÃ|7AÛF›#3ºŒxF÷˙ìª∑…«©‡áKìq)ÔÖ5~÷,|_∆5∫/ûçaΩ]í§ÙfƒÇ&‡ƒÂ᧷· ñ<≥›'k˚xö©`ƒΩ~dDpuõ(DòÊEÆÂWeMˇÅ}¯:©¶Kä

Œ@„‹GùçFɉX™‰8±%P#·2÷ˇ˘ΩÙ‚ˇçZz˙óo뀻´ïˆV¶øI‚¢ØOŸX˛‡u/Ó@GçTˆ¸çôÀ&æπ˚xb €•õKóºa ÇÑ*Pmcı√":˘ë´Ó˚}â,íúØçFd N≥·Á¡≈^7?ö@UXƒ

jn2~8IÎ<µª[I>)©Hy.Óí0+xT=≥ßÍ∆Aâ˙,¡mÏ2ZpˆSM_˛∞2qÒØõ–Ü‘Ê∫√

èW-éú@¶Y&Œå⁄Àãç«^PzCởsLªÿıoâY|‡±Sï^ÕÛyÒõãy€˙UWxAöCøg·ñÿîb∞!“áƒË

‚Wƒ´ß‹¯.ˆ¬øÄ®2,Ö∂ƒ’}•y%…É◊ ·rUéÆU>˚◊∆¿Åùc£ ˇ›Ê¬¶

:ü÷0"‘2ÈÀe¡ø!®Q†Êup'˜º∂ˆ≥=ár–ö≥0πå0†´Èo#7hë2BYcojÙ›—Ü-krÚ–ı5¯Ùí«V$Ø[«ï¯Í/Ú»eÎ7/áwyc9Õ)˙X,ˇN÷-]»ö‰

ih˛Á…πiA“HoìòãÚRY:Qì%îÀ¨ˇ ÇP•∑ÀQ1%

UoÓz"T.†•Äî6ú+#]{tÈ˚WæGƒ[o˘|ïͱôÚ®§1zsGèÆPŸÊ≤<Õì∂ÒU—KÍS$u#uÎzH¶$ä˚⁄∫∞%

Zâ7˚…ü<Ù\≥ïô‚E™≤,i¸;oWç˜*óÔEv“±ù€;∆\Ët\ëñ®Ê,løâ÷4¸µrD„á8îˆ∂’ † |κgg◊11[—ãŸ7˝¯¿~ÆÎÎÀ‡∆y¢[7≠¸·Rƒ¯"‡/fåñZ∞†$ï¯◊£≥çŸ_jßÖ˚1∫åU‹¡›.dÓ)MBxòÔ]ì•OK´I¢ä√Á≤JçtØ#ÎÂDi·>m}3_c∫ù"™&˚<„w…é5Q4TÉå≈ïΩG‰Á'_ÿMÙk=¥ÄÙ

ÎdÚBYaB*õıV≤√1G[…kgåÀ¢±<Äm‰côï˘√}°ˇk^`µë.Áÿ>Ã¥[:Lé>%ÖA>Ìì˘á™

¯ŒŒL∫ÿaOh}%˛«¬‘º2ß1ALπIo@)Ö=èÈ≠Çã,\Üm≈≈ÒIöMEÀ|Œ◊nòÇçùì†Yˇ^è"Z€

Anyone care to try and decipher that? Or maybe there's something interesting in the code for the page (I wouldn't know what to look for) or something? Probably just gibberish for the sake of it but...

#192 sweepstakes

sweepstakes

phone calls from the dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,887 posts
  • 35 topics
  • Joined 23-February 08
  • Interests:MIDI
    samplers
    delays

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:27 PM

So I don't think this is worthy of its own thread but my boring Saturday lead me to notice this: https://myspace.com/myslb/bio

encrcdsaÄ[†π∫4Ú¿EKñw? Ù≈¿ÍK†`hg≠N‡≤ˆvÒ äçmõD£€o˙díI∑vx;b¿@dî«úOxây¨t‘£bKˇÒa›éƒó¢¨Z~Ã]7Øä.

Anyone care to try and decipher that? Or maybe there's something interesting in the code for the page (I wouldn't know what to look for) or something? Probably just gibberish for the sake of it but...

Apparently the "encrcdsa" is a header string for a "sparse image".

http://lorenzo.yello...parseimage.html
https://github.com/m...pper/issues/359

#193 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts
  • 10 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

probably leftover from the hack they did that made websites go crazy. 

#194 Amen Lare

Amen Lare

1000 Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • 22 topics
  • Joined 10-April 12

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:08 AM

∞HK±ÍÒ≠Píö»8 Mê’‰R÷ÒB£ΩÔN.„fè§é•Í´Xb9˙˚¯ÕËÀ§«†*êP#BOÃë@qH–€b1Éç‰ÿ∆¥f˘ÓkÄ/ç'}î6”p8‰≠µ§@ö\ÌÇGm·yÇÿù0fô(騢ª'e÷˛ƒ‘~™5ÎÏ˙Jd™MÈŸ∞⁄ÁÑBÎH^ßu!pºB¥⁄2Y≠˝·,Ji2√¡±»Ò˘“‰,!öBDGߪÁ∏,c;ÌÔ§AmÑô8s1"j|ÙuªR––¯¶îuÓûQEÁã±»•R».y=ÑûÂHGƒπ+òûVG<+L}p=L◊v0êq¥|oßÇ5S§ÉD‚b¬AcZßám˝ºÅ°Ôè˛è≠˘í √ØZ

There are 195 uses of Ae in different symbol combinations, so it may have a certain pattern

#195 Stickfigger

Stickfigger

Pushing a Rock Up a Hill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • 31 topics
  • Joined 15-April 08

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:59 AM

im keen to hear whatever they've been working on and don't postulate about it much further than that. I've found I've enjoyed the releases much more initially when my expectations have not been highly developed. To be disappointed in an Ae release because it's not what you thought it was going to be is always a pointless way to spend your time

#196 PlatrixECV

PlatrixECV

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • 1 topics
  • Joined 29-April 13

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:07 AM

Ît<ß‚V}oÌÚú”)®

7 æïñÀK”B û≥=≠’‹DÆ{„Nˆkàû@ø•≠ÿX≈§~.⁄ÒK屬åi·πÿDâõº†“ıP]Á‰Y&Å ¢–˜2ªÄM‚'?æ:ËÙ”'¨∫>—µ}Ñ6F2 qàJõܪ„Yö∞Ï˙챓“¬¡>¯Á“ÆïJ≈¯8≥≈&Â

œçÖµ1—Z√›Í`“X©91÷ê2m$]Ô7∆nrŒ=¬OÈîÑê6- b°’{Esg;&J€∏®sÎ[[îÚé3˘¶íø*¿ˆ´m‘Æ[¡‰â∑è·˘å{fjHËıLíÀ“√ÓE„d¡#^›4ãZí#¥]Ö≥u‹Œ§>òÉ‹∑CXú@Mπ®Qü ï¥4:L…òb=± â!ªù·îGFÎLqFZ{v„Öcëäsëµ1Ä˙⁄˛yV|¥¡¢◊¸Ô‰3¢¥˘Ó¿‘X¬¯Ú—Ct}1p.È–·P}–ˇ501'-‚U˝¬ï]oŒÉ<™_bʆ Æ‚≥#ãúñÛ¶3çÁñq’ì…Ô8K∂#ü<=µÛ˚∞z&ˆ≥T¨NçÓ3≈˛´v∏æÜIHÚnæ–≤J#•Im† ?ôgÉyumÛ k´{EÑ‹ƒ!˛DO3wÙË€µ+

1iO(KpËÉ√q˚œõ◊&îÔølBÚ6‡+-a–œ|D¿Dÿ5ô€&›Ù™¸<≤úúÏÙ>wÚpLœ˜≥™2=Ôÿ–¢E;üg˜0≤8ÚÚf’’√\¬«πÌÍ÷L’#úEi≠∆¸§~kŒï]ì†nNH`∞Bj>űùVY«ˇò(u≠©ùæ0õÃ˙∫≈hÆ{u√ÁaIi;D]µpÎÔ!U®ÌîJ£Àÿ=ª˜˘‘òo¸º‘Û·p,ΩX”,˝_ˆ28E]oÀ"«…Q¢BÒÿáb¸Å+âUS†˜ªio˘IÃ~h€^Í ˝0 zÇ´œÎ¶Î˛‚wP«ñ4˱Üù-ñ•Yu_àƒú¥˘Óõo˙í¡™ÉßÊ.wøé—

~&-åÉ≥íÜ'L^Q3JÎw„‚„Â&øŧ˙6·ÌJˆz»¶&b˜®E§£ÏÎàîç¬g˙w—>nû™óE3ÿ6Ê;Ö\˙a}¨_j-öi˚ ¨˜:Ôä°ªô¸0Ñ«ç;Fä ÕÃÌi#Êæ˝Õ›˚˚Òcò˝JlH¢\d~#X&

ö¥(«z^HLAqÔ£Ùˆ*!´aè¡ ëÅ≈ñΩ$9÷W´eJ;‚x¢nj™BÉ‘ZZù:Q·'AWïR'Ǭ≤a˘qm™*Ãö‡JÂ\k_ÜÀ3Ø∑ö^ÒœÀ∆LÜã˜É5Ì/U

ÉW’o[K£KX1Ái=IÖ‘Å¡ßcÄ ¡ŸŒú ‡˘kÌÊyˆº/t‰Ç(ïèTçvÑꈶâ∫wÌÑ}¢ÈR∞èÃ"◊∆tj*v~¡ã">i.\Ç·<#vàÏfº7£ÊS)≈ı#ÚvÏ÷J„l‰TM⁄]KÚê# 1√A(æ¡k∆ ØÁä!]¢EÆ·Jæ(ÔÖ3¶n»zë;õ’e:ıh°N2⁄ù¥õTQHE Œ/Æ])Qî∑¨πÒÿùáª5+óÍ∫∏ıvõfz¿hVÒ¨À˘O|&ü†ºÌ‚ßål±

¢Ì—f∆/ÍQ

mȄ\

{FÕm+™i¬ˇµï}.D/X7z3áبÿ'‚8"Û*°˘Î'&®[GHÀWΕ“á˝o£åO¥8VÌØ »ÈπJaD]Û<`€çM'“®NxË ~∑bñ¨ßÍLTΩ{∆∏„(3v#'•≥ßStûx∞Ï(•›˛˜ÜÉO0%‘– úŒ£Aßd»\I»}|È©aÚ®≈pôdπ_,uΩ‰qmϪã§X6m˚‡æk,õ¢¡HDåå_W¢ßÄä]18äÕ1∂¢¨WìB“˘K+ù‰9vˇÚ[D´ëy¥˝,ôTw9Jÿ·•~µÄfQæY≠uTŸ◊q ?2Mó¢YÀÊF6=IéjJg€¶!Ȩ‹j畘Z(Os2ç'—üS∑∫=éùa¶[)#Ú±zYJæQ;©ıb¯4Ã≤A÷;VK‘ lg=ò\≈M∑;⁄ƒ|Ÿƒ≈ÄÔ/kÜ6Ñ懷J7c5∆b?rd@ƒ}*ªÀP4íJK¢[툵bÎÔ¬üÌs/}ËÒÚ|à‰|∫0ˇ?‰‰[õ≠ÑC*sûÑÉ≈bêM`ö[&¿ƒ”1€”≠$vàÍóo⁄+=È¥ák#ô>iu¡<üæ©1Ëe⁄Óxìàõ! ´¢Ω-€)>

ѯGrw√|ªY& ãœæµN,√kΩÇaÀˆwˇ”H€7âd$ˆEx¨∂ãÆ≈ı.`Ãî˛Úks˘)|Ä∂©#ZüÕ˝êˇÚ÷ıøÙ5#!VÔóóÑ«ÌXâTK§¶Líl®H*eC™áÁîúäµJ∏rÍ’L_•‹êDYG.ù÷ÿ≠ÓC∆eÙ”MÍñ3-

PÅ∞j≤µˆÿp˝ )Œ≥{8#u[ÖU‘8È_Ñ◊ë'ãô≠Àq~_Ê≥W ±ô¢ƒ\UÑ î∆¨/›u)dM¢4Èkg=∂G·D4Ωñâ>i@#z-±∂üΩ]~¶bÜêÂ’ï󑧱QËG\®zr∞4yn¥3t‹

ú‰q#p›æh´ÆóÌFp€5q6Ì¡˙„ ¥Îp XÇ=Í2“ä∂÷_J”ŸÕxùMH∏YÆÊŸûM‚ıúˆ‹zo

∆‚“Ñ{z.ÃBoÛ–$y§el≤ÿ¬ªÆÿ<7^e试5ÒHˆ$ÈFd–∫'Ï∆ªí\∫ˆXCˆëß(’ı'§9’≠wùO*X™B–Ò≤çF◊¸^ÍX¬Y⁄÷Ól®Ù~pnıŒEOQeâKΩ¸Ë∂â-ÃÉ"˙◊Û÷“Z£IıŸóƒÿÿ˛ù.lΩCE÷–˜Ÿ∏jôZ

÷è≤aT˘DVjˇC2å*SÚ &„à+∏hB£ —ÓúÕsÁ—Îîa2'åπs…K۔ƒWπwók$òjG™1FØÖ

‚ê?ÅNxãœ0«Vl™~cè{0¯ÚÂ⁄îAMˇX8;ÆßÈ -6sªS‰\r®5Ï˨+iµn@x?HA{&*˝Ù¬÷€c∂jÆW›I“–Ü˝Ó∞f≠ZTÈo“X∆Hà>b>r;{p&ë®û«é}‰“mw∏⁄'õÅπsDZÎ?‹˜ÎÅC(¶…4Ë

´∏0Â?¡;5∆ •˜}Ó6pw≥ãkêÉ~¯û9öîÓh*ÿ_p9’ÌGz[eÍ+æ|‘ÄsI*Ñ̈Hh]MÅÃÑ·àπú%ß_?·,E≤OGc˚ör%ü

€´¸AÊ‹l—Tˆ»t∂Ω¨]=GÂ5ã≠îÎój$¿è*¯E6Ü}“î-][ÁÍ˚EÓ⁄∞Ï)5_¡c†~Ωß)—ÎoÙÔfdžÜf´$Ô…~–ÏÊaB0¯p6%†â~˙ún>¨@<‚Ë´]†≤≠#5∆øŒôK@a∂â·(}`Ge)O0˘¯<Œ ˙¯®èå1µöQN˘®æmTÉw ∫∂ç*

¸`êÑfú®pn∂K%1eåoˇ—˜@ÁÙ6ÿˇ∑€4x[6+…êêãp˙1›uÃN«„-ço~÷üÕÖ^

ù∞¯ß¯π>Õ

hÅ∑ ¿É“Tµó“}ô-‰¢)w:¿u¶¢Ö ¯˛”6T°‘)ªRçãT∞Áë4BÉv/KWΩí∫@1Œ§]

õ"M)ŸÚ;±HL8*∆ªÊmDiÀëÒ2°2Ñn95ÃQܧŒGQlg˛`àÅÌéU‹ÀûüX_nŸó=G≥sk=ñ€‘Ån˘Ê6ê÷Î ÒUÊ»`Y∂Ãu∫HX„·$_à“n¢s∏áYb…9=§u„å˜i˙÷EôÕÄRûHËÅ∫Ç>cX'-˛l·;ƒW[ê_ï∆¡[Ä[ßE¸RƒKÒX£Ï“G%òaMå˚E>,“ùͧC

l

Ú©Øj

\lıS P»B∞aˇ∞Ÿ.‹™´Ω°”1’—]S=7”tËÙ©·a∏æüı*ø•6)ŒÍ—ˇHh±ln{5∑,,≤z•Y_¬qNßT<⁄1vÕ›Ë/>ú*ÆL6ÅÏnK°∞‹:˚g`V&ÿ™„∫áèQ¡ÖÔ=¡«cÓYı¶‰{÷˙|∂,s£?åM4|†üO®>ÿ»6˘‰Ì.áœÅK◊>qäáœ%~áq…∂…`õí©“í®—9Nê÷]íèRëEm˜RãF~”¸†O|ú¶'díè/˙È7üʆ36Ñ ≤?W≠

óÿ¢Sv3«∑yNb‰¥∏5›)Ç¿ìÄ≠xá!y§iÇvcäÍp¢`´/NWàvå”k≥.‚n¸”•ùjSoÿ◊z‘ç∆ù§≤ô/3¥

ÁnÃ˝d™ˇ•Èólã$s

≥ŒEˇM=3[_FœÔ‘˛}ü Z8Ø#B÷:Jkf”oܧ‰c—ÅIÁsM‰ÄeÌÚÂDDÖÚÖi[¸Öï›?‡∆M3üÙjD]ß≠Màül3/çB_&ì™_•Ëπ¢3f'ò¯âø*_QdŒ€O“8ç-·

Äøæ¿`h4 oä∑π\ñH˜%˛n;zf¢Ëc∆

¡ ÆòüRp∂d±á!Á…;¯c«ˇQ˘Ù¢¸çR©ò3¢ÆDîÚS{‚ŸæT*@C˙Ôëbãî-π÷›ïb≠e˛Ôê}i∏Û2 \Q1¶Æ…¡õ@+êüÙ\xXJB≤ü∑¿3Âßú

©ØeÑ—ãË’ˇ†‡≈˝›”¯ÃπËR‰

iN"

èæ˙

Ç∫>X.ï5F>õ§ÅhÛë>U——À∏ˆøÃÍπˇÚ¥pÄTV0‹Zï≤>âX(AD‚n¢£ıeL&»{m√b j‘⁄êÇx z≈¶Pß8ù9xSM(%'„ør`Û'ºD“ÕO≠°8KsΩÇu˘pq∑dsí+ptÀô-ó'â»EÀüaé*û8ym°π>>InËjÇ…0i^دå«Ô‰ê…ßs4Õ∫rÇπåsAí&Ÿ„9U‰ézÿ•†2£ì¢÷%¸Éñg“˛⁄ÿ˚V2jaE6÷WAööÈ¿Ô+ú°°ú[…ÅtŒ·èámΩ£ŒX4|ïÆîlìóWQUŒdÁÒ“õ,xl¡™Jd†(iûL%øÁ E5qIÏau1}u˛¢

56∆wtus:s¬ú;mú:pÏ

<‘Î7’ì¥

∞≠$œeáZ$˘◊ßw∏e∏€@…YU( Víx£ı⁄

1@ë,œJôØ∆ÇRd0F∞0ƒqÜe~8جN∞Ω ¢ D‚Ö›£ºV∆‰Ûç¢Y∂õŸPjâX¶|Â~«ƒ`bEÜ˝Ø VhèÉè≥ûd› h∏•Åf/g3¶=®…]àŒóI(ÿk£π†Ó~òp

n@3:0ˆM◊{R$wœvÕÿk'ìˇ>IÔ= ®ji’_úïŒèâúúî3m}"∆&úa˙´Éõcâ⁄ugé5+†a%óÚ`˜ÙBoµr%9l¿Ô/}Í]Ö˛ûuSh…GJÍÃZ€ºòo9rıNÔ£˛õP≠9∏¸k ·».∞î≈7…¯–ë˚ÓKß(Ëò0”C>◊|ó ;…ΉBaÔ^…–£ôxXÔAõoxM¬—∆ù òé±?îOå竪&?yÄéæ@SŒ˝IÇaFáí:µ´9VÆøxÏ#z@˛˘Õ£’}∏F0w^^‰ÒÁõáaüû

T¡»A8xrWJõ¬(Ï!Áĉ˝‡Q“UmÑ€ûÛÓ„

jæÀTÎo‡Á˝í+v$güéfªfè<Eõ_Sâg‰QGt¬‚]xs§∆)';?37é®æ‚åV“n’®≠Cå&5^éÏ≠Õmí}i_«>{c@mˆÖ_˜˜Ò5s¢ËøuvRüÏs[sqj.à˜8~PN˛ÿ山Ά}Î»Ì˘P(;≠¢Íb@ç1E«ü™á“6;*ˇ™QŒT‡

â˝m…42ôûª@dùF¿±Ê~°˜ _ÉÃ

'ç±F±≥«fQ*®v I+ït„a$∞;≠®eº¸›„s n‰úõÒnè&ìܬÇÇ3

”Êé=‹e‹É(1YNõãÿn-Úø-˝7‹° ºæπ?Y}¶wi…"-íÊáïE=bıpÀ√%ƒé–„;‰/f+°∆æüS∆Ÿ±*X4èE6◊z‡=°zÒ£ /•á∫"åà"$…Ò¯∂ÿ Éí $ù˙œ€“ÎàËzlÈîæ¶Í7'¿∫ Òk∂ï±[–bÏ˚Äd–≠3q\ßà}2íòÕ¥≤°πÃˇJòè6?ª≤qG]dˆ«F™˜S…‹¢ÿv˚πNir9≈}Ïø+ÊØè‡ æ;|>à‰„Ör9¸kÊÇÎ ê7lß¡‰íÊx2j¨®å´Å◊

ß7&®LoÇÓrÊè{3€7…)Ó∏~q≈b√

ü ˛⁄ä t§∂±í]∏˙xA}¶πƒ)nGNb@ƒ^ê<îãàä/)¡ç鄃ڇ0aÖn„Ò É©¢nÉ∑$àÓR@gH'pÉC'#íÿLˇ∂ƒ‡;‡VÛi1rÄc_4™Ü·e˙Â4µQÛ÷ÀLiÊ‹÷ÛJx>ÀC8Çà<—{⁄à±1öÎ2⁄IzVµ7ï∞kÕ™÷Z$§âÿVºØCöɢÖ™gªé*

∞÷FU∏Âç©úÍlŸáëUBD≈ƒ∑±%|-n

ÇÄñ!x∆ö"ˇWÜIîµîùÜNJ~H;@ë)gVK•’ÌWÒœ>Äw»uwôZ‚Á˙=¬ÑeµM(MofLRrez≤Nø!AÂ'cŒŒ∫‚qò)É~˛HÀù¿ÿª¿ïRˆïn·û ∆˛Õ∞(m∂»E¨x◊ìÚÜ.Fï =0/ƒÕ)Ü´öÅ\˜)‚√H√@z◊ŸÛ[ô*Ω1˚∞ÒøÛÃ0•1 ∂Ê*…éuÓŒíMíüê√Vìm∏ö$R5v"∂«öG∞°p€ö≤òâ%ÀU¢ë4∑<\ÊBm(3?::Aºtü”z"…–HÊßîÓˆaô¯w⁄±Y

‹é∏ÒIK^˙õ¢CnÆdπ¿÷ö#ï—#ÃGUÂs1.,◊“Ú)º–ÿ©B(Ù√À%ÖõÔ3°5¶â

˝úm≠Møú24uöLï˘Õx–-ÊéXÓÒ©´€ñ’bΩœs!∞ô˜Ô√?nèÒTP]˚2YNã6Äû´H≠F∆Î7$¬Ëz‘òܲ@†¥œ~ ÍÛêw€?4MÔÓn∞o„!^Ö∆ÁÜfο ÍÚ√üîÕu~*’M˙n~ï…U$ciØ‹l Û|°2Ω.H9Hj›≥Q√=⁄ä´ªFSS§à·2∆:≥§ú]"kú j´Á™] =‰ÿzµß=hçD4i˝di7ôí‘*® Wó9˝

S/€ÊúUÙ*6∂qá=kÙF∫NÖA`µ.ºDL6,à”»2P0€+ˇ"Œ“"t>C£f,|òµ‹ˆSÙFŒÃâ@Ω´ã–ñ{œ[3çgM2F »f—?f}â®d3é"+ÕÎ$‰Îï‹>gO¯˛h¸Fˆ.·M[‹êᆛ Õ°Èüh‡í«19™j-\91ãÃE9»‹zëÉ ô±Aıx§∂ä,ZÕˆªåœ∆gÖ`Ÿ‘©ˇ¬I”X≈ËóocdIÓNÜ—*µ•¯»æπhïÿìYÏD¬ ¨€ºL£ıéæF˘ΩÉ

u€‰'UôVRt‡‹Âñªeµ$Wã

,{9u¡´Iüf‰°òÁsv)h ˛uËáÑ#t–"àïü#ïˇê…6Îáæ=«Âb»ƒÆˇX?Ω &îÂ9“7p´¨R,7∂#Omao-mhñXŸÛO16ãPA`c£·Ü#ƒ˝ùTh∏æ∆9˘$Åë!⁄¯Ó≈qˇ◊≈ooÊF1ü◊\S∆»ÂN‚^9i´Vl“ÈÃñàÊ;*c5≥∏aÁµ‘≠Ú#µJOŸ¡…5âà∆ãŒΩ‹%‚xıÏA1∏¸]Z{j À„}c]öF∞0íi1ºCƒTZ•˛u#k\@£t–Uó(ÉôSÛÖ˚ƒ

È´ †]Zúï7πt'.È¥∫F∏¶q¿STÓ=1—˸®ıU∫H@âA€ ¬∞+ÀÎt;3Âã≠&`Äë}VMÙq°–‘˝€Ù“=ÊK∏≥w<9D;´Z

˜\/~ï◊›_,Eë%ßíπ|7÷62Ÿ¬∏S;P ‚ÄÆq◊ºS9ıkc?ÁB`1˙rU#Ωdˆy™ÉàùÑ‘8ï%≠;YA´j,MÜ„ñ%Ú6€uónƒË[ãótk

|Ê-Â,ëç˛cõ°¯z˝ıª? ΋≈*lr¬ _._¢O?]¢ˆÕ03X¿°˘¥ª®v˝_+L;|ZÙ¥ì0æÊYA%+9˙zí]“∆]†Ïo2íÎ_udŒ«Èu¥o0Œî&–¯âëƒWfà∫\πò&Ü«û‰tïø:z≠Á9Fo“›5ˇLnI"Œ⁄I”â‘Í)Îõ∞˝˚¨ìJ≠ØÙ\ëÈ4ÿ‹ÊÎ∫(ÿÆß5loáZ»ªÊÛfÛ¨ãAŒÁÉI Œq!g˝(UØls§J<»0›D"ı%Ó':"¡Ÿ¬˙„Q‹›”ˇ:Mô¶rGÉR∞ñdµJ±pƒ”7ìCIK+ UNÉ5∞Æ>7InS%´RIÉzúå3TOü aÆ@.òVÿâs_›©ä‰;«§)L.æ,ñ∆Ü∂Îgñ®°^£Œ∆tZöNóoˇi0`Ñ P◊•”TÁK~¢+⁄—äÖO/™3#`J1

‰ˇW-ò≤¶x®-Õ\Í•OV∂Z;T2'î*∆§€Ó¶f‚–Ω6?¥]p∏w„øaîæπæ≥ΩAÉmnÅ>Y«¯ûʃ˝o&%`ÊÄ>¥Ì&öÏ˛≤Ré

B∞z:D¿‚∏‚\B$A´‡ÉávÙZÌt∞¿ù‚dà«ïBõÏjÄÀé

"U⁄§&t÷$S~É°ô?à±MS˛V}e´ã·È6ı§É\VÕ§‹µl¬e˜X{`0‡∞Ïæ

‰U?ÍG4 ãúm°_˙lBu¯úÿ m?¯˘% õ“|$⁄≈]Û›'ò©W¸[∑§(ß3úÓ&ªj{`âîh¿{0X∂+IVmB ¶wg≈&’Q*&™÷òñ◊3ázˆ{ñÅˇÁvI"[∆L˙mChOln%7í∆„PÕ˙N"Œ¢WœB8uõÍï,È)Ë_†ÃÎqõ˙ÿ眛Üî1v3≈ójÒCÎ/—g!Ïë@â\4rÜ˝–¨˙x¬ê®§†=TénÿB>!(´£∑ˇöä´¢ÓRŒ˚üpP€ˆ4ïÅá

?∞Ø6Ö¯oÈüu˝1ÿÜ`N¢’HDÚ˛πKa5_ùˇ

∏@Uf˛∫ª◊8∆'ÿˇ›ÌMÕ|”-û®«{MvÈ€ù(åï£h"Xù,~ËÍ⁄¶≠äæ“eBcyÓ

X»06_oÓÌZIû$ån@€XææÊÓ)!¢ÌAQ†S®F <ö9ö¶√…ŸwÙèS oêñȆ7bÎ$º©˙ò,•Ù˜R¯Ç”U£ãcPʵ≈C~/]nTaAÜiıë!C{ˇª˚ìÚe§©o°¡ÉTç∞˜â:¢êY/Ö"*q’Øi¥DΩ ≥*X'A_C*ñ¥X„Ë/˛,∂JMÍÃñèia´

ή,ŒÆ∫”¶jØa±≈7î7àåiÓ«∂›ı∂8Dµéi—8ø#≠|ÆÓ´Üh‰Ê4‘:|∞¨ü!ˆµñ…›[ûHÏ™áÍì√!%)Å ôE*áûé{æÄÉ"Æu∆ÇC!… ñA Ã9& ç—´N∞ñ˝∑Ú∏&ÚL)-J®NáoŒª[*8Ñ ôƒXJI2‚¨y}0S8@Üei–Ó„ã$p˙

Äà;qº©·j§…4¢∏&_HS™W◊gûvŸØ∂£πó=™∞ÚïÌΩ_j’Ã_;€èzVÇcfä9r≤˛5 C◊-z˛|(¥È/Ù¡¯å%Ôu _£ÖÒ §—ÇÔTƒ¶î◊!À’ß*_ì¶F^{ÖÁ"ŸÄ€Ø√p´3~'‘≤oâß˝G„¨ÈO≤&Ên≈,3$xÆñIBhy

xÌ⁄vÈñÆ…ˇı%MR≈1£€Œ3º:≤&Büóg*∑0\Ú≥ÕB0Ka™iDkÈv1x%ƒm#ì!Ÿ2óÛ áœ∆≠/{“ô>±´iÓ Ä.à2≥ëï\¬w'gÊÊÆO®ªB—íHE!~„Uhn=“˘R 6+€¯„}‡ÓxõÆ${H¡çQΩp`{`TËÙGàZ/.å´Ò+oØkmê„Yø⁄‚;˚ˇá}ˆJG€¨&)RS^Ú˛p”\T$˜„ê$]≥ zE‘˜Æ$>4Ú$ÇȈÜ◊híícYÌÄ>&¬ Ì,’¸ØfK+πMu¬˝Cåˇpµ¨ÆHJÙÜ$«Æ°&A•:àN‰h∞˛Âͺx&´»¿·—¢$⁄¯C‡Å~¿Wzıu%øQû6äú0<

9◊D)ô≤é)âπÓrá=Ç∞*hë∏Ëœ˚@9'gùöΩIÑŸ£©JL5”2Bπ∏¸I¬Ÿ8íö>UıØÚiÆ√-{‰l∫N¯á!0qàÉ7… wÚÛÚ•¨Ä~xc5©{%Â]úê#‡˘E`_Â_rS÷˝øvz9vÆB∂,1•èAı_∏ª,ç—ó˝§≥≤ö”≥`⁄͸ıƒ˛,1˛M˜g(¨çáü9KÒ|i»√2£k…∆ÿ

±⁄‚ˇgË≠÷oíg“ÚI =Çd:zweW)d%ØÚ/‡≈¶‹.n 1¸[√Bn"¸.^˜[Å'ÇR@É’ïj∫ı–¶J07Á(`◊≠G@a8ª±dÚhmê®Bûº.&[¶£# ΩjT9ÎÒc5`◊}&17ïkWQ÷ô*ƒñ¶†áwwL§yÅZ∂≥

wnõC‰0ñq3i@TÄètüTV‹Y§≤gœrºwÿè¡m,9+±L3I•ìÚßΩó∞r@⁄æfqÁˆHÕΩ£fõC¢πQú¥óîµΩ{PJ*;ÒÃÈ–1#ï|1ˆπ>M1ÃÏ5WÛ†)Óö∂I∆ DY/≠èikáj∫¿G˚¶àk—u¢Ym^6ƒÔô¥±&˝4dtq_ܯ∑B∑ÓÓ` 3øÂë›P√C∑¯ÇoÖ™ªM‰ÌjÖl»yá¡ç˝S;Aƒt∆Å^uï¸^F∫”˜ë»Ó¯å©lÇg∆dyåã◊ÈyI≠Rà√¨∂¢G‚≠∆%´¶óµ—Ǭ.¨∂,3S†B6+UñÁAÖv¿sÎãÊ›˘Íq‡ŒÆ6©VQyµ≥&‘Ö’·+®¯Üj!We†y«ƒ$∞‘Ù†VºÍí4¯iï∞2“æ_r\Èz)`ao Ií`ùë4∫h‘d‹∂õ-•;t%€ØÒ⁄±≠~$Î√AŸ‡v\:ÑKl©X<…–2yç˜Leˇ><®

•nçˆÉÙ‘'âCÓù&^,dÄsÂÊ|±äÜv„>t∞jDIÓ⁄ú·AèA‡$ì_JoŸÃôîª{øetÓ√pëÑ·1H«dÔßyw8y‡Z®6ú?¢M∏+H–O˚3[ˇ˚ªA◊?mWÇ…jŒl„ÓOûßp}U∫0n;I÷€D«›ˇ˝sˇo™Q°ñ,5ï£12[œÓP3IR!ØÒåÿ¶ò†ñD◊˘B[~bõÓE¸˘kÊ2ÊaK§p8r∆+ÌM›3r‘>\·µ/âlÍ›»Æ•RÆÚï§π∫ú—z

tµ™Åi·OµÍf.Òû≈˛@m+rƒïø%lǵ“1ñ∞X3ãkÂ“Ï˛æÒ{m¿(b/ÌÒ ˜ú´ß):L

}¥{ÙÄ·ìt:X˝ ¢˙^ä:˘ ˙ç{ÜíQ\ò§¯¢”È)Sp‰}√E¿v ŒôkWúq∞. Ú4Rı[ª>qÄ¢G◊œÊRL©ÀDë )»KAˆ8˝%®≤VkZc·ÙÕ7P[âå1≤˝Ø∂†Ï∑^¨d•,€)"î°µ…Ò¯˙(ÉÚnÔÿ∆&RÏM‰ûÇ*KüIv§Ñ8Á

•≈È—‡£c¡r˚≤¯4.&ÍL3˝≈±Ï\nò€êo√RÓ2ôÃnY3ÇãÛ Ù5˜í$‹ÜÜ¥ °÷,å¡`D≠ûﵿ∞ŒU?yŒH´Ò}—˜ôópC·µF#˙/Êù¥D)êïàéêy‘ùˇnùÜ

¨´¢lˆÄ˘ûM~zN≈†cÈ*ùª¸£≥)3Ì&úd36†3‰e19G‚yÀ£mv߀&D/Òˆ[ø}6Ó<ΩõY¸œ~U’∆QF"‡˙›ú#ˇ¥¬o”“!£Oâ˛Ûé≠Ò–∏h_ı/`7j˚§hæ◊LöÕÒ⁄,zVˆú<Å7êmˇX$ı†◊Ia≠:w…À$˘Õ\œi‹>ÓœµÁ)†/غ¨O≈é˙‹-ˆπ~πH¢Æ√i∆ é(JW߯Üö‹1,º¬[Øìèu?ÌÉQ+<ß“6fG¡˙√<úgísâk˙m'òt√∏Võ;CT@√^Î∑™«È◊ç£qûÖ"Ù!E’<ñVÁà,—Û|âWTÒz–ò9˜ñ√∞√"[µ˜=öî"µûŸ√ì7GIRŒ(·˙ƒmz’gj4 °USÂÃ,ŸÚ¶€∂,=∫w‹§)™2j…?ˆ§EÒ ª%±£ß«“≠uK6∂–.Õ»›Paªå˛‘SfCS˘¥Ö⁄.aM-H÷P–AµUu∏f/§Û≤∞õ8‘cq¬◊ëài1‡gÇ—úÃ˙Œ”óu»º⁄ÕÌ5é.;√ôm≥3lE|ñº‰– ˚3©∂÷ßù&˝Dü\î∆éNUì`ùßXQ¸ìنȖ˜Ãj«_ƒí^6¿µ}*‹Æœy®1;+ìÈW∆Óı¿{ˆcÄãòÊcÚ4;ï0&ò#y˜8ïâ@≈0 7 ÿÚÊ(;ÿòˇçÓÉŸç]

?+Å˝ÎŒ+J∑†È°—î¸E`GΩs?A%òÖªŒ°@Háóé›,_c¯≥˜3s…ѱ

i“•å˙Ⱥ÷ya{ëÊE‰0U–ÉÌ|zÎBõ•cŸó|R∏ÿ,¡Œlæ(∑?

‹‹&!ç€Ó˜

V*¯ˆSh®bä#

¬ ‡W∑ÀÜ&.Pø¢Ôe¸æA

ÛPÊ‹ß√ã*ßD˝/˜1‡˚N7À8nd≠K¥ì> ˆH≥ˆ‚à˛˛pªTÆ0˘!8o∆µµ x™\©ÍÀLjÚÍô{mì4L∫¿RØÀ)≤[ߌÁoÇ«›û/aÛíucn-Ôx´]‘]™{&uW¡óˆƒ#クæ˘3àîF!úˇ¯Ç›bEÉ*¶xüùŸ‡û$Ù`ÙêA ®;_#ö™FŒÅ!PΩÁ©Ÿz11fñ]∏mPé˘èT˘$±†pY¥S)‹põ‹} qßhNÀÏîÿ?·h‘–C–≠!1ÑO%◊ß ±ûÅ˝8Bä;S®)≤πªˇÚ]ˇ¿¡±g¢~E˚`æXØoÁÕ=∑{)G

a≤&‘¯∆ÇÅ€∏…ßkÌπOæ>¯Ö7§í;ÒÿöF‡¶[Ù.?πÏèd…œëD˛“F$f#»eâ[(í˝≥#¨û.5ë)˝2‹4ÄüÓˆM¶Ÿx(ÅZñ/6ë

≠,VøêS•ã¬êjfäπ!É·Uü좣Ü=Aâ≥ùiòv¯—;k°V∂kjÕ© q§÷˚◊È{麌jŒL„‹ñ

6ô [ë˘˙∂∆õı-'´ô~‰PŸƒ≥$‘yƒ†Y¶ÒÕüÌŸÒ˚¥F§⁄ë„]i03¯¸ˇÂ8»è,”UÚz·ä⁄ïÑm˚&∑ŒX,◊K<q∂¯nµÈÁ‹1˝p~îû—¡Ìpby̓≠£«ã"÷•â:'”Ñâ‚gÑb{¬ab7è`ƒÇgÄ¥Ûtã˛–ä‘ôcˆµ“á©`jeø®∞&fuÀ`›ÛÒ?>·˘8[±ù¬ãwjó/Æ…¢œ˘˚'∑·ø/°î†</q∂¯nµÈÁ‹1˝p~îû—¡Ìpby̓≠£«ã"÷•â:'”Ñâ‚gÑb{¬ab7è`ƒÇgÄ¥Ûtã˛–ä‘ôcˆµ“á©`jeø®∞&fuÀ`›ÛÒ?> ßåT∞ao1™]ƒ√

Ñ`EÒkÆ-zCi·`·ÄúŸ m–C´l˜¶aRJí⁄ß"¢§–oŸ eÓLj◊¨7¯@ú¿(UP)Lß

Ì˙Á”i√ á!c√c7’#Pzò£ÖâbÉjn«BSN¬>XÛß7Gπ˜âkõ¯(%€ÎÀg,}8i–eÿ†x}lTv¥7˜_—

…îÎóÚÁ}KOie·Éz∏j!é_)Ü«„+‘õ8›n

˝|ñ¢X}6•êÉÕédöıhËèu{/ä™⁄§≠ĸµ)Sòh0Ö‡∑:ËD≤⁄)@{%ÂßM_A£ sdH<âúê⁄˛)ºû^P39jO^eVÜp∑›Ë¯¿‚Z¥èà:]Œ…YËÑEõ´ ´µq8q

á¿~WÉyU0ˡLWÄÅ=NIµ:!]܃§1];væ∫5$ØÜZ‚∑ßQÊs“艑uºONO‘\ƒFQ†Cé%õ"@(Ù•ùÅUΩføo`ÿÚ1¬é…q

˛PπSê∞

ñ‚Àl)J‡43≤K.◊R‚ô%íyô£±9à’¨vÒ*[rPö.îN›≠oÿ/ú5≈ó¯çƒz·-öV¥Ó~äU|C∞«Ê⁄–G9XÑW˚Ñ*ü[«-ˆÕ≤|&

¿t£{;≤mu≥∆G¿æ}G¯ÖI"_¿ bû[Ò`\∫„Õ†rãVÒ0ÙBf¨âÀõRΩ6H•ûú›ICÌáI"é5˜3ªv÷2#˙Z+¿îëf˛v2?E†RÏ!›ê_v˘ª|Ü»xMïÇߣ·ŒGÙ ÅúˇÍ∑ÄuõíY]≥ü>•Û´„¨ˇÏnD[∫a®á#ˆl8ŒÓÍ&∞÷∆|ë(rXKc}óƒ≠‹º“∆ïi)N:¶MÂs…o[7∫››#*¬Ro_?aP˛≤≠öZ¥˙+˙,≤}|K±Ü@tîm%Ç(†j„5ó/{p∏‡j˜Ê˝≥Æ!

:N‘W√5g„¡‚t<ÍgTî&

|O∏¿¥Ü!—]§ÉíÃá˚¬WèÚ®~∫˘k¬3« KëOeNx”¯∫~1J(¿

LPÈVB≥. Dì£˝Á÷è·©O¬ø6M«¢Á@dGŸ*êYkJ‡ú|¿ÓÂü¨z%£â¿≠èÀÒ]ω•™ª7â2fÉ\Ø03y$ß“mÛÄà—KeÊÔ«íV7l,s∏‹"˛2ØU…¢˜êËπA‰Òàv

àèò¯˛dgrÓœk≈nV#k˝ÇJÅ¢íjj|xAê^AtqdKAe•4"ñí†jxô~é∏ÚµY¯C&(@ˇÑ◊t\zBΩ+≤ÍÉŒûêèíYVË4â˝›LR&∂.ZH\∏BÚ±z≠3˜.^˙˝Wí<ˆ˘ú¬≥äür.•µl¡Ae|ë∑ôĢÕÄáhsÈÜz∫+SsÓ3T∑Ã'

Â˙¬N

Ø˝®Ü£$‹ÌÎ'?oÓ,oxΩv•u+˝™y÷Ñ1@aˇ˛∫}Ç[öŸ∂8Â_|xÅÀ{·Ø—OI‚í-í¨=∑åå…∑∂MÔõ˘bOΩt5pÃöº/(®ê…ÔÔ¨»[>)úÔåw<‘πPoòo§G⁄HtyÉÚıG–ôŒbƒWCªBπí3_‡E%…wBv„ ãöQiÅa|B#bG;ÌQ3}⁄WÎ:ø§ ôlí‹∫{Àb¿∂_∑RÇyiÿYE":6 èJ>≈π‚ò“5Ó–%qqGÑ¡V∑¨•

à≤ìVÛ§}ì…Áó*fvM¢7±QÄÜÌ[≤>AûÙÛädèè√Qh#hXØ1¸sWã\äf(«=ÇÑqXÁA{tôy≠â"áÎ…€«!µ3ï˘Hú¥ëÔƒˆ»1

œ”—W4>Mâ/D8‹O‰≈¢ß⁄¡·€®ñ…¥ˆu

»;¸:˜@õ’¸è[Í+ë9à°p„€-¶•*Œèl{XTÿSq˜Ÿ[VU_Ã3iôgfÒøÖ˘Õ~4¬ÔS*O,=ck8¥êLq¯æs~ø≈∆äÄPÁ•áEÅë+‹˘⁄€rÅ/^9≥∫°A`ÜÕÅÂâòÆl/ˆEÙ˜<≠ç÷SîÅÔê⁄éˇR*T’𻥔J%晿Ÿ∆ü+‡çh

‰d∞xZ¨√‚à}pı2\∞ı…dúH√≥a0w[Ñ°˙ùKQˆ¢É”z8cãª∞j‹Âáß…i—6áÁµ≤”F˛MvØ$πGÉ Ãæ∏%d·ó¡sœ,àÓ¥ÕÕ>T∏÷”™‰z≥⁄òQOHVœlì∏¶≈-É≤ÏêCPÖniìÓC∆–:Û+ß8-Qq[_,…Ò… "úr~Œ[Tõ2±„mr√í"!∂>.>u_Ûú$µ¯Súñ?‰õWˇ`SÒb»QéLjı÷ˆ|âmà!R£

Ì¿‡≈õQ;QÛ9#f«Pù„ôŒ£üºâP¿˜@å2_&=ÚeLÚÿ◊P]s˜ ˚´ΩÓ¡· ÅÿûÂ:j≤Kü€Êº∫`S§T„JejÀ_˝Â≠e∂òµÕ4®–±a2Joß_”3Ìúe˛æü’bGN{:å>eG8ı9á≈YlÄÌˇ_B^€¥ÌëjÖ}¥‰ˇ˛ëÙßF≤<œÆœ‘3õ´/}`쇢él∏S¬:îÖ†:∞>˚»π^Ò∆wÖpW%u_PP9ºC∂ûÉ·Ò£é<Êôˇ<ˆËúL)çÔÈıÛíó~6(å¨+í‚5¶πøZKù´™Ñ‚0‰A¡¨≠!õR©÷‚¶å;-≠ªÄ‡ëzGÜ√䢃:/áªRÓèããòÊÂg

≥y⁄C«R∫¢jm±Å‰©%·`÷úK£na2Œ\VB*nrß∫‡µ3õ≥’œª¨⁄Üaè¶ÇMöi;•Éô+:&EˆÉ„ßj¡¢©${ùçJ7Øw"˘'c:ø˘e0Õë∫:®b:Ÿ¿Œ‰¶D"´ƒ$C^9I÷˝[PöØèœ[∏ÑÑÏÇ»ˆçb∑ï’⁄˘W-Îê‹aŒ˙…"ˆ6—2•ûÔ∑◊(Öv¯Ÿ˝eFh∞¢˜¯∏

ÜÑNÜt’U©

Ï#¿†nÔH¢ìtAΩ> vI°o˝˝Õ1si¿O1iù¶¡ècãDÚ‡«ÄÉ`NæÈ#ãùπ∏tñål”º±k… m¿ùÇÉ\˘£ap⁄Ù ûâ.<¿.7Åòˆ¯t}*íˇäßJ"Ä©x»¢ 1óyéêËß´DÂE‘°G,S˜]Ü)àëÓ°Oüò-≠7üÌjFhªc°´<7k

›˚ùzu[◊~óNÀ¯z¯_€öæ¸z&“äÕ$òv‚Ò\«îSBsÕL’Ç._îÙD>®lpCS§W™óv'æ Ù¯ƃ^Ä_AmMIıàõjÕ>¶À,ŸÂZ˘;BáÀ}Z\)~-…ä‘è”LmUEwOäÿ¯ÉDrPÍTŸxô÷h›…±æÄàRY,Õ †ÂéŒÛè“2jÕÄZã”bXmû”éÚáƒR‹Ö’îDï(˚‘ÁJø√E1Fâ;ÑŸ∂?Z

%Î;gY:YaWgÿ-π¡ë:–¢b`p”t¥>—H∞’>o&zÆ=[igXía√>˜@à—6Cπ䕺 k ¯…+bÉ&. '‘≠xAgò…óÓ™LÍ—yHº|“÷}e)[kpYµ˜∂‹q ygŒ∆÷¶I˛eãù8NÚ߉˛éynˆƒµAûÚ…ÿ+≈úõ Vèó˙dôfY°-9?h˝UÒÿ¸°ˆX¿jπŸ√¯êí»‚ı€ßSüñ™fÁõLi‡

\kÂïã€lq*B.µŒ§C7¶˘õ}U°≥Ãï˙Ò‹Ñb≈HÀÏ≥+≈@jX%pù/hX¸≈ó–á∏&[ÅtÄiSï÷«2∑-PD!ˆCÒ¶ ∆ù˘NBDµñGꀩÓ∆öÈ•x¬*Õ7ÛàÆu.U„k„≈⁄O9∆Ó‡Gâ¢˚<7ÄÄmÔw—≠¿n >MØZF¯3¡á.·‡†—Inc£å Ç[±Ë’4Àó·i∆Âóæ≥BBét@zBë‹ ˚e≥hÅfZ‡'DzÅ®æì∫C%?Ye„=A¶ÍùãQÑ∆ØÄeP?‡qIty‹ÜÖU;Ú¡1ŸúäPÇëp84ËLFVQ∂[à≤óéÎà∑éÀf‹’††d6ôwH*C«ælW_•’

~â–ûÕØ‹Ì˛˘J…5Å≥˚Ä∑ïˆH{†!ñ±–≤˜aQp¢-∏nvÌ—d∆ÎC[vÖfÉ<¢Î}bΩ9GÚıÆ)‚<gùØâ2∫h1¸2Ÿ∞ãäÂπº¨D8É4:˚vπ˚≤‡G5#™ÎÒkƯI(ã

ki…∞9ÆôGTf9s∫≠ ÃØFê›0@&ÕÙ»n∑õƒJñeË¿èV9º√ò±◊1ãØí!‰πW8MÅÆ≥.Òܡ‹9«ÿ$¬å√¡bpT¶9Yô≥ 0Û†Põyı®—®ÚâQ_∏„8Ï@ÓeŸ3}}¶è•ØÎnü~RÌ|ÏôZ∏LìâÌÜ–Î?ªÿVy õbÂ*_’s,≈˛¢\U

x´Yür&≈·üÂøfʢë~é/˚öËwRvpú§dBÀ&ä>¨3_·{.®ã`:∑ÄÏ~„åŸí…î∑4YY'ìj%Öô ¬gŸ‹◊d≤™7J8µ+;ˇΩ”HÌ…öÍGrÓL;Éçë<ò™ÙM¸@ëÃK∂∫¡b/$¬¬†ïyx⁄–dW_ ¥îÍAºm„Åød(^èDß8aLe m®ë0 ¡Ä?D“ãÖos≥‡‘πÀπ/%tá7e˛oB/f•ïÊ®SYjo·˝lÃÉu„ˇpE€rÓx’ÂúÆ?îéJ≈èo!¯”AíˆKŒ#Q√ù⁄1{¥©?G¯¿·pjaèå◊ÕSˆÖ•:™œåòí≠ë¯^"c∑ßKm≠°s≥Ó* ûG+ÓÊÊŸ¶Å4Ë\∞ÊΩ6§òÿsıïoµsÀº◊ €Mñ¶÷?H;i õؘ≈≈¬=wfQã«ÄˇÇZÓæ˙jìY$d•¡õê6hÂ4Eº“Èqæ°„D(J…‡©VR"!ÔËßea=8úy∫`o¯ÖÒöÏŸß<Ÿ+V∏Ãgèd±efÊ•ÍVæÍ®^(HYe¡,Ö´ò√u$˘1È

∂√ÔoĪp˜`ƒô‘†3ˇ{V}”°/‰„µLù/’@ÕˆUàˇ≤‚¨Êbº˘´cä

ã”∞â1ÈcÖ˘¥-ΩcÛZ”◊*ÉÛµá:o>

Tû^~„gã•Ñ^›r~%≠ÓaˆZ&î¬J±M˚Ô›˜ëª‚V€Ç£ÊÈVYMÛW`Ǫ˛Nùƒ_ÇôwB,±ŒE8s?oò[AÑÂ?wE¯1ØRøÅ

dÉ`O+≈˛ç^c1˘ÉtÓ2≤À¸Ö}Ñ—kâ∂ã$†§Õ“öû∂.§ı*ÀÿΩÌÿ£¿Ñ¸vÚ[ÊK `±∫PŸ∂<_;Öäÿæ ~∆màfcœ)=k¨˛´»“PJòWπh∑n@˜´È‘!Á˛I8´ÉŒ˝æûÔ,~€ì‰±LûT:¬ó‘âC:&≥÷Pói˙åÂjPó77‚ö>i赣Ȉˇü˛ãÍòêYíR¿P

Î40§Ù¯>’TÏW)êIøËví¯i2T√ªfsbLtÛQG1Ygˇ*âÓw$;¢%àÌvün0ø€à0ujˆd©‡Ñ¸J79È˛JòBd}

uF‚<4°Î≠$°ˆ¬ná5ÒLJïd-ª◊PSz%`(ÜÜV“I'≠è

∑ådHc·"ŒÁ∑;QMçU‹û‚©

\™íUÔ±-ï–‰∂•Ç≠∑õ¨h{¡0“Ç+•Â£Xbëöo%±Y]FkÿπV?O©)∫ Ÿ|”Üı217üûä2µ`ñLÇUO œyúÊ~ïjGâOinHÅC'òü72¥iÔ\ƒª¶\8«Ωaä4È≤

"XÓÊ›{√∫µ˙<µ'`Õ{∫√ˇm”u3b?˘¥XÁ<’Ø˝‡:Ó+>∂¡QéíÌò-πcE:!

ÅæUïÁZï⁄j› ñ09m≈2i_Í«´íøí

ΩÇc¸)E(

§ƒ9'uÅ(4Áv*Ûê¶fÆÜzð}wÅC8=˙®Åñ≥ÍΩ¶2˜ ï¬}!i´§>âÎËN◊@’cM¨€q‡z&T*lr6ÒäEå>7ãBô%’VC‹˛˜a‘–…±Ú°-êp®‰>&AM&G°õ≈9dû B»+oVfDÌÆ$}˙~S"⁄=É:jóîb‹˘ÉA &Ó7éÊT5˙ÖÍ÷ΩN;Ê]MÚÆZ9lπ%dºU…¸À&6–ìu\òJ∂≤˛b"„∞z?Ñ<àRÙ-¨º[æDËwõ≠„É{B†¥éΩ1¥ éáã‚>‘V<¯È+S…åNû=K œrˆƒ˜ûh.Äb0∞¡ÉlmµÆ(©yπ®†íEÿ‰·`8û251˜Ù√íª)@%H&={î÷◊°¥›öü≠Ï∞Uƒ~ â|VòHëb1ñT∫∑˚cí^ê∑ÚÔÌõ3ßJ+gZàùÙDùæ∆wTwÿ)¡‰—ªÖkôücÓ,Üeñ#’¶ÿÓ˝úJÕbé£d{¯Âr£GBÜ,ªÕæ`∆|µ¡*‘˚ôò+sb+™≤ÅÇ√qå£À÷öR €® çÑôq†ñrÕ√R≈.èNÄ0ª‰÷Ș[¸‰®Q^lØtÉxík!œ„+¬UZírÿıMÓ°Ö`|¬i<|%«éó.0JºÅ»A–XÁπ/É«]:Áv≠åbøÏz≈

.2*V…0RëJÿ}Ñˇ—›zê‘)=P€%)Y(Ô~E®∏[•Õ]˘˚F∫hàÁ∏ÁΩ≥±˜xªîœh∫à…~âM:ïˇ8[€`XOÎç¸)◊˙ißGU√5<†Û±û ÇÔ8ÕWïUvGÍ∂-í<ë‚ÙØ#§ƒq©ÑµeEí\ú>wˆ∂/êçòœC≠DiñËfqå≥ˆ|mÿøõΩf3ç#n()\¶ºe˙6FÆ8ß!x¡'˝;∏¨õ˝un¿·∫QˇÓ]H°€ƒHp8ÇIªs…¢Zü0±rııN,î««ÎEc

ÒVîé¢π«ï»,4»˛!8OÚZ:{|®#‡IMU2ä`é5ca3°∫ÿØñkq∆6b°ˇ≥°ôÀN,‚”˘•'/;nˆS|Â∫±À-Â)Í®÷›Ñ@µùèÃõÛ›Uº ˆ1˜¨gH4∫—ÙΩk¡#.ƒ-?‡}ÒÛ«Ï˘qw˘tÁUÁ

Ω·‹õø:‹/‡ù7‹ÂzäV

'êd519ÃQXÍ.‘_Z˜ˆBa[·)ìÿ|V7¯;}˙î‰ú¬R „ôJ4πù›™kªSY≥Â!æ#z<yµqǢäÙ‚∞¶ ¿{.0tÚ¥gÊØç“à*8ú‚e¸é9\jØxv{v@ÉÃ}]="">Ügª°Ï[B@—"-“RµV®[˚ÉMÒt</yµqǢäÙ‚∞¶>

r33#ZÊÑü$îË”3Ö

n'+˝ î:q€ñµ—ñ^2à§Ω®?ıdÉÂqèva+xË[òLõZѨ∫Â_∏YS;´KJgÕh≥ƒÛîäπÿ\Kµ¨$Äø¸‡üZI√«∏$r«d% ˜+˝à€œ©fߨz‡x´±À∑Ù'≈n±á ¸;|Q7;zÏ≠`øYQ∞’Áæúî•<0Åö(¯ˆCDLÕÉO«<˙±Hf4 {¶´¯ì2¬ä∑òA

ç∫nvDCâ

JªSèVå¸wƒ˙“pØTgO≈6ÔHH¬T‰5Ú%@„ú3}ˇ§Øh≈∏•iT€Sì˜B˝\h¿úæwÍ˙VÃ1¬•∞mhî£ß+.∏Œ˙La¡’*¶Oq&2›≠⁄Œ©~é∫_zEH.qjäQπo µm≠d’8¡Èï•≈é'∏¯Ï€f

b1gŒçì≈Ω ® l·P^ÏR2'Ftâ9 ‘0≈QKü Q·y∞º

•\ßöe∆„>ÉXÄ›úbîÓtÒàZR˜RúÇ∆ÊV0uúXä≥=ÜÜ∞ ∏≈Ô^ÚKå«´◊ó6‚±,‘s6‡ö)ÖJ\=ÉB≠Ö≠6É∂Ø ¥∂£y≥Ö’õ»L§Ô%èº`,Ê%'SŸYƒ™ƒŸ ‹œ€äl TÖw…‰€@

Q≥+jD.Uç∞s•£ïîvH∂@»q¢zfV„˚B!Aä∏NAÉ`Ié∆È/AkWpBa°‘<%Ü˚–4…Î…&ß OÑK?Ù “Ã'H√“H˘xÿW"Dè$ ï·)…Ú<üü[x‚ŒvÇe<)ÁŸœ=®fBm‰£m¥ï°/⁄C⁄ø»Nù-òò0d˛)Ì»…'∑;.ä˙Ô˘[˛Ù∫‹w{<økß˚∆lÑâaEo˛Ì

غ#…ÛaÇ*.«öBä°ÄÖJ’»Ú™.åyŸUÖ≥ äô{ø"D´=¡Cª¡ñàÓhkJÎvGø©G_®Ë•ìÃÙs:Ìä∫‡rXŸ…ëBÖCê”'ù}˝|5|Y4êÃ|7AÛF›#3ºŒxF÷˙ìª∑…«©‡áKìq)ÔÖ5~÷,|_∆5∫/ûçaΩ]í§ÙfƒÇ&‡ƒÂ᧷· ñ<≥›'k˚xö©`ƒΩ~dDpuõ(DòÊEÆÂWeMˇÅ}¯:©¶Kä

Œ@„‹GùçFɉX™‰8±%P#·2÷ˇ˘ΩÙ‚ˇçZz˙óo뀻´ïˆV¶øI‚¢ØOŸX˛‡u/Ó@GçTˆ¸çôÀ&æπ˚xb €•õKóºa ÇÑ*Pmcı√":˘ë´Ó˚}â,íúØçFd N≥·Á¡≈^7?ö@UXƒ

jn2~8IÎ<µª[I>)©Hy.Óí0+xT=≥ßÍ∆Aâ˙,¡mÏ2ZpˆSM_˛∞2qÒØõ–Ü‘Ê∫√

èW-éú@¶Y&Œå⁄Àãç«^PzCởsLªÿıoâY|‡±Sï^ÕÛyÒõãy€˙UWxAöCøg·ñÿîb∞!“áƒË

‚Wƒ´ß‹¯.ˆ¬øÄ®2,Ö∂ƒ’}•y%…É◊ ·rUéÆU>˚◊∆¿Åùc£ ˇ›Ê¬¶

:ü÷0"‘2ÈÀe¡ø!®Q†Êup'˜º∂ˆ≥=ár–ö≥0πå0†´Èo#7hë2BYcojÙ›—Ü-krÚ–ı5¯Ùí«V$Ø[«ï¯Í/Ú»eÎ7/áwyc9Õ)˙X,ˇN÷-]»ö‰

ih˛Á…πiA“HoìòãÚRY:Qì%îÀ¨ˇ ÇP•∑ÀQ1%

UoÓz"T.†•Äî6ú+#]{tÈ˚WæGƒ[o˘|ïͱôÚ®§1zsGèÆPŸÊ≤<Õì∂ÒU—KÍS$u#uÎzH¶$ä˚⁄∫∞%

Zâ7˚…ü<Ù\≥ïô‚E™≤,i¸;oWç˜*óÔEv“±ù€;∆\Ët\ëñ®Ê,løâ÷4¸µrD„á8îˆ∂’ † |κgg◊11[—ãŸ7˝¯¿~ÆÎÎÀ‡∆y¢[7≠¸·Rƒ¯"‡/fåñZ∞†$ï¯◊£≥çŸ_jßÖ˚1∫åU‹¡›.dÓ)MBxòÔ]ì•OK´I¢ä√Á≤JçtØ#ÎÂDi·>m}3_c∫ù"™&˚<„w…é5Q4TÉå≈ïΩG‰Á'_ÿMÙk=¥ÄÙ

ÎdÚBYaB*õıV≤√1G[…kgåÀ¢±<Äm‰côï˘√}°ˇk^`µë.Áÿ>Ã¥[:Lé>%ÖA>Ìì˘á™

¯ŒŒL∫ÿaOh}%˛«¬‘º2ß1ALπIo@)Ö=èÈ≠Çã,\Üm≈≈ÒIöMEÀ|Œ◊nòÇçùì†Yˇ^è"Z€

It looks like what you used to download and then have to merge/convert from alt.binaries.pictures.erotica on usenet back in the early mid 90s.