IGNORED

Kraftwerk - 3D Catalogue (May 27th)

fumi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish i could have seen em, any album but mostly auuw tooo baaahhn :cattears:

They played the full song at my show, not the abridged version, and I actually cried

We didn't get Europe Endless but it was so worth it

I'm glad people enjoy that segment of the show, but oh my god, I dont care about that particular song, and so for me that was a 15 minute snoozefest with shitty 3d graphics of cars driving around... I dont understand the appeal, but I guess thats probably not something someone could really explain to me

• 3 weeks later...

The preview of The Robots is pretty great. Can't wait to xperience the reworked Tour de France

EDIT: Turned on Minimum-Maximum to gear up for the release and forgot how absolutely incredible these guys are live. I struggle to think of an electronic act that puts on a better live show, most of the tracks on here are even better than the original studio recordings

The preview of The Robots is pretty great. Can't wait to xperience the reworked Tour de France

EDIT: Turned on Minimum-Maximum to gear up for the release and forgot how absolutely incredible these guys are live. I struggle to think of an electronic act that puts on a better live show, most of the tracks on here are even better than the original studio recordings

Yeah this version of The Robots is awesome. If every album is reworked that way I might be getting the whole set (even tho I'm not a die-hard Kraftwerk fan and still need to listen to some of their albums in their entirety).

Too bad the tracklist of the more-affordable-abridged-version is not very appealing to me because that would have been a great compromise I guess

My Kraftwerk sets arrived today, vinyl and Blu-ray sets. The reimagined versions of many tracks are excellent. I've never seen them live so this is probably the best I'm going to get.

why??

Well, I haven't seen the Amazon reviews but it's certainly questionable money, especially the CDs. Some of them run only 20-30 mins. 

why??

Well, I haven't seen the Amazon reviews but it's certainly questionable money, especially the CDs. Some of them run only 20-30 mins.

I was also wondering about the "short" tracklisting, like the reworked Computer World only spanning across 4 tracks because of the reworking, but the original albums also were kinda short weren't they?

Archived