IGNORED

Brainwaltzera ‎– Aescoba EP

whosebrian

Anyone looking to save a few bucks stateside can already obtain this at Amoeba.

Already had mine ship out earlier this week.

Free shipping and 10% discount code "clippers" is still active at time of this post, so runs $17 and change in the US.

Anyone looking to save a few bucks stateside can already obtain this at Amoeba.

Already had mine ship out earlier this week.

Free shipping and 10% discount code "clippers" is still active at time of this post, so runs $17 and change in the US.

This record costs $16.87 including shipping to the U.S. at Redeye. I find their prices consistently cheaper than other shops in Europe and the U.S. Especially considering you can put orders in reserve to combine shipping.

Don't understand why there is any hate at all for this ep. It's like listening to idm after not hearing it for 20 years and remembering what it sounded like.

I'm looking through the thread, I don't see any hate.. =/

Don't understand why there is any hate at all for this ep. It's like listening to idm after not hearing it for 20 years and remembering what it sounded like.

I'm looking through the thread, I don't see any hate.. =/

I guess I meant the other brainwaltzera thread where peeps were essentially calling aphex ripoff.

not only is brain waltz safely it's own thing, it's a really excellent and unique thing

but maybe herr should post some more negativity about this aspiring new artist, in case anyone missed his other posts

Just e-mailed Amoeba and they don't offer digital downloads with the vinyl  :sad:

Here's an example of Film sending a code with the record, so maybe yes for Aescoba EP.

Steve Reich / Terry Riley

Six Pianos/Keyboard Study #1

Includes WAV/MP3 download code redeemable from the label

https://bleep.com/release/76505-steve-reich-terry-riley-six-pianoskeyboard-study-1

Just e-mailed Amoeba and they don't offer digital downloads with the vinyl  :sad:

Here's an example of Film sending a code with the record, so maybe yes for Aescoba EP.

Steve Reich / Terry Riley

Six Pianos/Keyboard Study #1

Includes WAV/MP3 download code redeemable from the label

https://bleep.com/release/76505-steve-reich-terry-riley-six-pianoskeyboard-study-1

Oh sweet, thanks. Just worried because the Marzipan EP didn't come with one, but that was self-released. I messaged brainwaltzera on Soundcloud and he said he'll have the digitals up sometime though.

Oh sweet, thanks. Just worried because the Marzipan EP didn't come with one, but that was self-released. I messaged brainwaltzera on Soundcloud and he said he'll have the digitals up sometime though.

Yeah, Brainwaltzera should do that.

not only is brain waltz safely it's own thing, it's a really excellent and unique thing

but maybe herr should post some more negativity about this aspiring new artist, in case anyone missed his other posts

maybe he's just looking out for those who might get duped into thinking it's something to do with Aphex and spending their money on vinyl

just sayin' :shrug:

Archived