IGNORED

4xAtlantis take1

Rbrmyofr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love the synths and the feel but why is his latest stuff so boring? where are the balls? fuck, before he would always take us on an emotional spiral, now he just leaves the listener hanging in expectation.

love the synths and the feel but why is his latest stuff so boring? where are the balls? fuck, before he would always take us on an emotional spiral, now he just leaves the listener hanging in expectation.

Hell, It's just a track for a promotional video so I wouldn't expect him to go all dark on us... 

If there is one artist who doesn't compromise it's Rich.

because it's not his latest stuff, syro wasn't either. nor are any of his latest releases

Recent. Syro/ post syro.

yea and syro was tuss

edit: imo

This is so good. i can't wait to hear what Richard is going to put out next. Syro just keeps getting better to me over time. It's so funky, there are basslines that almost feel like they could be old Stevie Wonder basslines. When i hear "Boogie on Reggae Woman" these days i think of Syro.

I figure we are about due for an announcement of the next LP at this point.

The vibe on this is right on. If his new stuff is going to have this sound, my favourite Aphex Twin album isn't even out yet.

thata boy.

I have the feeling that the next album will be more microtonal, somewhat reminiscent of circlont14 but a different beast still. Plus it kinda reminds me of the unreleased track he played at day for night.

cheetah was crap

time for you to make the journey down to the dungeon my friend, the only light of day you'll ever see again is the morning when we take you out to the market square and lop off your head

*sharpens axe blade*

cheetah was crap

time for you to make the journey down to the dungeon my friend, the only light of day you'll ever see again is the morning when we take you out to the market square and lop off your head

*sharpens axe blade*

flol

Archived