IGNORED

Monomachine Compilation Tracks

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

I'm struggling but I will submit something, god knows what but I WILL DO IT.

Time just runs away.

I'm struggling but I will submit something, god knows what but I WILL DO IT.

Time just runs away.

hey i dropped my first idea, went nowhere, so im gonna have to start again \starting tomorrow  :cat:

just do it, labeouf style

Yeah I couldn't figure out where to go with any of my dozen or so attempts. Busted out the keyboard yesterday and a cheesy little melody materialized that was the most promising thing I had come up with. Then I just had to work through it.

Guest Chesney

Last night I made a few new loops but nothing I would like to take further. Then I fell asleep at the wheel. Would have been cool if I set loads of things going with really slow LFO's and by the time I woke up it morphed into something amazing (not possible ha)

Guest Chesney

innit ha

Makes you wonder though, when people say they have thousands of unreleased tracks it probably means they have thousands of half ideas that will never be made into a proper track, ever be heard or just shit that's not worth hearing

Kinda weird that Aphex decided to let us hear all his junk ha  (jk before I get lynched blasphemous talk... well half kidding ;))

yo will def submit something on the 1st. spent a lot of today working on some hot new loops. god this machine is so dope. i wish i could've afforded it when i was 16 i'd probably be an idm superstar. now i'm just 31+ and never have time to muck about =\

i wish i could've afforded it when i was 16 i'd probably be an idm superstar. now i'm just 31+ and never have time to muck about =\

yuup my feelings exactly, I listen to stuff like SOPHIE and think 'what a bastard'

having said that, I'm getting closer to completing a bunch of tracks with the octatrack than I ever did with the monomachine.. I've made a few tracks which I consider to be finished, but a lot of my patterns are just nice little loops, haha. maybe I need to release a 49 track album of short tracks like ilkae's pistachio island, lol

Guest Chesney

Got something going last night, hopefully find some time later to add some stuff.

We're not doing just one set of 6 tracks are we so it can be played as one track, if you know what I mean? My drums used all 6 tracks so i'm overlaying in daw. Is that cool?

That iiiiiis cool.

My track could be played live and im gonna record it as such with all live manglings and no 'third part' nothing.

Guest Chesney

ok, so i may have scraped something together, need to do final mix and bounce tomorrow night.

just sent my track to paranerd via pm.

turned out completely different than what i originally had in mind, but that's how it usually goes with the monomachine. you just have to go where the machine takes you.

Up to 8 tracks!

- To the ones who sent me tracks via email, PM or email me your WATMM nick, your artist name, track title, and anything else you think I would need to know.

- Please send me unmastered tracks if possible; tracks that aren't limited to 0.0dBFS.

- Don't send MP3s if possible. WAVs and AIFFs prefered.

Archived