IGNORED

Monomachine Compilation Tracks

I don’t think Elektron fixes them anymore, no.

I ended up opening it and reseating all the ribbon cables. It’s booting up again, thankfully. Turned it on and off a dozen times without issues. Hoping oxidization or loose ribbons were the only issue!

hey good to hear that!

p.s. so even though i bought mine new in 2016 i no longer have the 3 yrs warranty? that sucks!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers crossed man. Don't know what I'd do without my monomachine :cattears:

Me neither! It’s the heart of everything in my setup for synthesis and sequencing!

I ended up opening it and reseating all the ribbon cables. It’s booting up again, thankfully. Turned it on and off a dozen times without issues. Hoping oxidization or loose ribbons were the only issue!

hey good to hear that!

p.s. so even though i bought mine new in 2016 i no longer have the 3 yrs warranty? that sucks!

they definitely will still honor the warranty. and i'm pretty sure they still repair them if they can, warranty or no.

hey good to hear that!

they definitely will still honor the warranty. and i'm pretty sure they still repair them if they can, warranty or no.

well that's better :catface:  if it's true, hope so... that'd mean i have almost two yrs of warranty left  :datboi:

p.s. also, it's comforting knowing that they would repair them after warranty expires. im planing to use it as long as i can

wow this is great! ok we really need to make another mnm-only compilation ppl

• 2 weeks later...

I keep forgetting about this.. maybe I'll make a track as my monomachine's "swansong" :P

nietzsche said that all works of genius are swan songs in some way. he was mostly refering to works of dying/passing epochs

Elektron-Wide-Silver-Funeral.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cool! Monomachine only. Hard date:

May 15th 2018.

Send me tracks at paranerd[at]gmail[tod]com

3 months?! for one track?

Im def gonna forget about it... Pls remind me 5 days before the deadline ;)

oh god! are we doing this?

who's gonna do the mastering? paranerd?

Am I Eldon Tyrell in this scenario?! Ha!

I'll still take tracks after the 15th deadline since I'll probably be mastering tracks between mid and end of May anyway.

Guest Chesney

I might have to leave this, i'm deep into some tracks and I have not played with the MnM for a good while.

Archived