IGNORED

Monomachine Compilation Tracks

lol, mine is really nothing special in terms of technique, I think I'm using all 6 tracks to essentially play the same melody/progression for 12 minutes

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

Would it be completely cunty of me to ask for a week extension? Fell asleep last night, got gig tonight, got the kids tomorrow night and Sunday will be the only day to do it and I know I won't be happy with a rush result.

Please? :catcry:

Guest Chesney

Aw thanks haha, in reality i'm fairly new to the MnM compared the other boxes, it's the last elektron box I bought (not including Heat)

Ha, wowzers better get on this.

Yeah shiet. I want to do a good job and make something with a little structure on this one but at this point it'll probably just be a lopp where I tweak arp settings and knob settings for a bit. 

lol this is exactly what i was thinking. especially after listening to tunes like 

on repeat all week

New deadline June 1st.

ok. BUT if anyone asks to push this further i'm gonna find and personally strangle him. i yama sirius!  :datboi:

Cool, I'll buy a monomachine for this comp, then procrastinate on submitting anything  :cisfor: .

Maybe you guys can do a poor mans version of a compilation as well, provide a sample pack of mono'created sounds for the common folks? 

• 2 weeks later...

i've decided not to mix my track in daw. yes, it'll sound worse but if this is an homage to the mnm then it's better like this. imo.

Guest Chesney

Yes Alan! liking that. Does this mean you have an extra one saved for the comp?

I'm gonna go through you discography when I can man. Rad stuff.

^ hey! this sounds great maaan

i just realized that i've made a classic idm-pop track... '93-94 era. shit! lol

Thanks! Can't beat some classic IDM dude, look forward to checking it out. 

Got into the MNM and made an ep with it. Capable of some weird sounds :) 

https://midievil-records.bandcamp.com/album/d-i-g-i-t-a-l-i-s 

damn, that is some sharp sounding stuff, nice!

Cheers dude. MNM is the most enjoyable/easiest synth to jam on that I've ever had. So many people missing out because it's digital. 

Yes Alan! liking that. Does this mean you have an extra one saved for the comp?

I'm gonna go through you discography when I can man. Rad stuff.

Well... no the 4th track was the one I put forward for the compilation. I could try and jam something new out this weekend though... The discography is a mixed bag, I usually do acid/less digital stuff. 

Archived