IGNORED

Monomachine Compilation Tracks

Guest Chesney

I'd be up for another elektron comp, any of them.

Do we know how many people have which ones? I was surprised to hear how many MnM tracks we got.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MD, OT, A4, AR here.

If we did OT maybe it could only use samples created by other Elektron machines.

I'd enjoy trying to make a decent track out of samples from the worlds worst machines. If we could agree on a drum machine, synths etc. 

Google says that the TR 505 is one of the worst drum machines ever made and I've heard about the Rhythm wolf being pretty crap? Any ideas? 

Guest Chesney

Ace, will give this a good listen later. Someone needs to get this on elektron site and facebook etc

heheh yes yeeeessss! great tracks ppl!!!! after hearing all of these tracks i love my monomachine even more

great mastering, paraneard! you know the knowledge ;)

...and of course, peace7, yo da master mang

Was going to write the specific tracks that I like but would end up writing the majority of them down. Great work dudes. Elektron should be all over this... 

Also, the Monomachine drums get a lot of shit but they sound decent on a lot of tracks here. Going to get it back out (and experiment for the 2nd edition...)

Archived